Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions Wanted

Unread 05-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

★ Need Quotes On Costumes, Armor, Shoes, And Props♥♥

My sewing machine went bust the other day, so now I am forced to look for an experienced commissioner to make the rest of my costumes. Don't worry, I have closed all of my other ads in this section and am organizing them all into this thread. You must have at least one review, and pictures of previous work. I require that you communicate with me at all times, and send me progress pictures. My deadline is October 27, 2012 for all of these items, although I would like to have them way before that date, if at all possible.

KOS-MOS Boot Covers Urgent**
They can be used out of whatever material you'd like, but my dress is made from dancewear/swimsuit material. I already own black heels that I can send you, if not, I will pay the difference if you can find a good set of GOGO boot's. The left boot cover must be mid-thigh, and the right boot must be knee high. I need everything involving the shoes (unless my black heels will work)
Reference Images:
here and here and here and here.

KOS-MOS Wrist Armor
These are optional. I already have some that I am happy with but new ones would be preferred at a good price. I need everything that is on her arm EXCEPT for the armor near her shoulder. In the picture, I would like instead of blue being in the center, I would like it to be more of an engraving so I can put LED's inside and cover with opaque paper. The ones I have are insulation foam sealed with paper clay and gesso, and then spray painted.
Reference Images: here.

Gyarados Gijinka
I want a strapless dress made out of something similar to dancewear/swimsuit material and resemble the first reference picture. I want the tail and face fins to be made out of fleece. I want the tail to be 3 feet in length. I want the horns to be made out of something hard, maybe paper clay? And the paddleboard (Gyarados' mouth) if possible.
Reference Images: here and here.

KOS-MOS Gatling Gun
This is not top priority, and I am not looking to pay big bucks for this because my dad and I can make it ourselves, but it would be really nice if someone else could instead. It probably needs to be about 4 feet in length.
Reference Images: here.

Next Con: Mechacon
Saturday:
Stewardess Stocking
Sunday:

Facebook: link
DeviantArt: HERE

Last edited by Ninbri : 05-02-2012 at 08:51 AM.