Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions Wanted

Unread 05-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
thatanimekid
Nothing Special

Chibitalia (dress version) Cosplay for Toddler

Hi, I'm looking for someone who might be able to make Chibitalia's dress costume (below)

The only thing is that I don't really want to have to wait a few months because it's for my 2-year-old sister. Little kids grow fast, so I don't want her to grow too much between the time that I give you the measurements and the time that you send it out. Although, I'll give you both her exact measurements and the measurements that I would rather have (which would be slightly bigger) so she could wear it for longer. It'd also have to be fairly comfortable (just not too itchy or pinchy), since she's a little kid and can get really fussy.

The only things I would really need you to make are the dress and the pinafore/apron. More ref pics will be provided if I decide to hire you.

And I may not hire you right away. I might have to wait a month (at the most) to make sure that I definitely can't do it myself. So if you're okay with a maybe for up to a month, then that'd be great, though I probably won't do that. I've sifted through the internet for a dress similar and I can't find anything OTL

Money isn't much of a problem, though, since it's just the dress and apron for a 2-year-old, I might put my foot down if it seems overpriced. Anyway, name your price range and provide examples, please!

If you're interested, you can message me here or shoot me an email at roxtargirl97@yahoo.com