Paper mache'd the head piece and shoulders. Going to probably do the calves tonight and I started making the hands out of model magic. So a lot of progress has been made. I've also got the top piece and the bottom piece cut out I just need to spray them with a plastic spray that will change the texture. The craft foam, unfortunately, ate almost every layer of the krylon fusion for plastics paint.
However, I am in need of assistance once again. I'm having trouble making her thighs.
There are some references. I'm wondering what kind of material I should go for that isn't too expensive, is flexible, and easy to work with.