Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Unread 01-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
azngirl99
the Pyro Kitty

SEXPOT ReVeNGe

Does anyone own any clothes from this brand? I'm planning to buy a few things (which would invest quite a bit of money) and was wondering about the quality? I've seen mixed reviews and though I LOVE the designs, I don't want them to just fall apart a week after wearing or after washing.

Next Convention: Nobrand Con

•Sebastian - Black Butler
•Danbo - Yotsuba&!
•White mage - Final Fantasy I
azngirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #2
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

The only SexPot piece I own is a tie. And I love it. My brother bought it for me for Christmas a few years back and it's pretty awesome. I've never seen any bad reviews on their clothes though.

I mostly have h.NAOTO and that stuff is amazing. Though even being smaller, it still runs almost too small no me since it's sized for Japanese people and not Americans...but I can't part with it even if it doesn't fit at the moment (I'm losing weight right now).
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
azngirl99
the Pyro Kitty

I see ^^ Thank you for the reply! h.NAOTO stuff is pretty out of my budget =w= And even now my wallet is crying as I continue adding SEXPOT stuff to my cart...

•Danbo - Yotsuba&!
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Yeah, it's costly! But I lucked up on a pants and skirt combo on eBay a few years back and couldn't pass it up. It was too awesome and was my size at the time. If I drop about 15 lbs I think I can wear them no problem again.

Those high prices are nuts, but to me, they are pretty well worth it for the quality, getting it overseas, and all that jazz.
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
azngirl99
the Pyro Kitty

True, but I think what really pains me are the shipping prices! Cdjapan really likes making those high XD

Good luck on the 15 pounds! I'm rooting for you, especially with such nice clothes waiting to be worn! (^_^)b

•Danbo - Yotsuba&!
Unread 01-12-2012, 12:54 AM   #6
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

cdjapan can be expensive with their shipping! That's where I get all my cds and dvds for all the jrock bands I like, so I know the torture of their shipping.

Thanks for the encouragement! I can't wait to fit back into my h.NAOTO pants and skirt! They are so cool looking.
Unread 01-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #7
azngirl99
the Pyro Kitty

Omg I know, I get my gazette CDs from them and their new album cost $110-130 >< it also doesn't help I always get the limited edition XD

Hopefully I won't ruin the clothes when I wear them but if I do somehow, maybe it'll end up looking more punk? XD hopeful thinking...aaaah my cart is up to $499 TT.TT

•Danbo - Yotsuba&!
Unread 01-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Yeah, the limited editions cost so much! Me, I'm usually buying Dir en grey, so I've gone over $200 on a new album before.

Ouch, that's a lot in the shopping cart! Good luck with your clothes and I hope they are everything you wish for!
Unread 01-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
azngirl99
the Pyro Kitty

Thanks! ^^ I actually just bought a cat head scarf from the USA h.NAOTO site...It was just so cute and 60% off! Hopefully I'll have enough leftover for SEXPOT at some point ^w^

•Danbo - Yotsuba&!
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Sales are my best friend! Be it for clothing or cosplay supplies, I will sniff out a sale like nobody's business!
Unread 04-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #11
amaya_JDB

I have a t-shirt from SPR, and I love it so far! I don't know what will happen if you stick it in the washer/dryer 'cause I hand wash and line dry my shirt. Better to be safe than sorry. ^^;;;
amaya_JDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2012, 02:58 AM   #12
Kaliza

I have fallen in love with h.Naoto stuff! I liked the stuff of theirs I had seen before, which was mostly on the egl sales comm but then I went to Acen and they had a booth there and the stuff was even more amazing in person! I wish I could afford to buy more though. I ended up buying a h.Naoto Frill black angel wing backpack, but I was having such a hard time choosing between it and another backpack they had there I also liked, that was bigger. I decided I could save up and buy the other bag online later, but sadly I can't find that one on their website now.
Kaliza is offline   Reply With Quote