Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Unread 01-27-2004, 03:14 PM   #1
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

Dynasty Warriors Cosplayers needed for anime north/cna 2004

I was just wondering if anyone els out their is planning on doing a dynasty cosplay for anime north this year? cause me and my friend are planning it and we're wondering if anyone els was thinking of it and would like to join our group? so far we got a Diao Chan and sun shang Xiang. i had an idea for a skit aswell, but we need two guy chars to pull it off. so here i am, wanting to know if anyone wants to join me?

Last edited by Ochika : 05-05-2004 at 01:29 PM.
Ochika is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-27-2004, 03:17 PM   #2
Kakei_Jubei
saders are shiny... @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ochika
I was just wondering if anyone els out their is planning on doing a dynasty cosplay for anime north this year? cause me and my friend are planning it and we're wondering if anyone els was thinking of it and would like to join our group? so far we got a Diao Chan and sun shang Xiang. i had an idea for a skit aswell, but we need two guy chars to pull it off. so here i am, wanting to know if anyone wants to join me?
Aw.... I really loved that game... T-T I really wish that I could join... but I already have 3 costumes for Anime North, and one of the props is gunna be so hard... T-T Sorry!!! I could for CNanime2004! ^^;;;

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".
Kakei_Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2004, 03:25 PM   #3
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

that works too, i got another friend whos booked for anime north but will join us for cnanime. so you can too if ya want ^_^ i just dont wana be the only two people cosplay something...like last year at cnanime i did a kenshin cospolay. and there was only like 5 people all together who did kenshin x.x and 3 of those 5 were my friends
Unread 01-27-2004, 05:06 PM   #4
Kakei_Jubei
saders are shiny... @_@

Quote:
that works too, i got another friend whos booked for anime north but will join us for cnanime. so you can too if ya want ^_^ i just dont wana be the only two people cosplay something...like last year at cnanime i did a kenshin cospolay. and there was only like 5 people all together who did kenshin x.x and 3 of those 5 were my friends
lol! Well, at cnanime2003, I never even had heard of cosplay.com or anything like that, so I only went with my friend, and, my "group" which consisted of 2 people was very _odd_ since I was Akito and he was Yugi... so... It was 'weird'.... -_____-;;;;

Unread 01-27-2004, 07:29 PM   #5
mikcy
subject zero

I've offically decided to make Da Qiao from DW4 unless I can find a way to make Zhen Ji(DW3). See, I cheated and took all the outfits I like and made my friend choose the best. Ahah I R SMRT
mikcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2004, 07:35 PM   #6
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

lol, good job! tehehe. are you gona go to anime north? cause if so then you can join our lil group-o-people and it will be fun ^_^
Unread 01-27-2004, 08:00 PM   #7
mikcy
subject zero

Actually, I am going to AN. Wee!
Unread 01-27-2004, 08:08 PM   #8
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

yay! then do ya wana join our cosplay? so far we got Diao Chan, Sun shang Xiang, and oce my friend decides we'll have a guy too, heh ^_^ so we'd welcome you to the dark side with open arms *snickers*
Unread 01-27-2004, 08:21 PM   #9
mikcy
subject zero

lmao sure XD
Unread 01-27-2004, 08:26 PM   #10
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

yes XD! i feel out of place now. all my friends are doin Wu characters and im all by myself, but meh. i need to find a Lu Bu so i will have a friend XD
Unread 01-28-2004, 04:02 PM   #11
Kakei_Jubei
saders are shiny... @_@

Quote:
yes XD! i feel out of place now. all my friends are doin Wu characters and im all by myself, but meh. i need to find a Lu Bu so i will have a friend XD
Well, if you are gunna do a Dynasty Warriors Cosplay group at CnAnime2004, then, I'll _try_ to cosplay as Zhou Yu, unless there already is a Zhou Yu...Unless I am doing something stupid... -_________-;;;;;; I have no clue what is going on...

help?

Unread 01-30-2004, 07:20 PM   #12
nyamiko_chan
Pat, pat, *cringe*

HEYO! I'm interested in this..for CNA ^^;; X3 I have lotsa stuffs to be done for AN rite now T_T..

I was wondering characters were taken already?? It would help me pick ^^; I have a few I like, but I don't wanna pick one that someone is already making ^^;;
Tank'ous ^_~
nyamiko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2004, 07:34 PM   #13
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

well so far all we got is girls >_> Zhu Rong, Diao Chan, Sun Shang,Xiao Qiao , and thats about all for AN. but theres like another 4 people already that are gona join for cnanime. so ya you can join us for that cause we're gona do it again. as for costumes theres like 3 girls leaft and all the guys, and theres some pretty girly guys >_> *cough*Zhou Yu *cough* >_>
Unread 01-30-2004, 07:44 PM   #14
mikcy
subject zero

ajisod It almost sounds like it'd be better for CNA. *shrugs* I rock because I bougth fabric.
Unread 01-30-2004, 09:38 PM   #15
Ochika
Dynasty Laywers

ya we have more poeple for cnanime, but i wana wear it for anime north. plus i got the fabric yesterday and my friends are all comming over tomorrow to work on the dynast outfits...sooooo anime north is where im gona wear it, then again and cnanime. tehe, this is gona be so much fun, just wish we had atleast one guy x.x