Unread 05-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Final Fantasy 2012

Here we go!

Saturday September 1st

10:30 am

First Floor Sheraton Convention Center
(between Registration and Dallas Ballroom – the large one).

This is for Final Fantasy characters only. Friends, family, fans, and photographers are welcomed!

Note: May move depending on size. We’ll start right at 10:30.

If needed, we can push the time back to 11. There is just SO MUCH STUFF going on Saturday. I wish I could say! The full schedule will be out soon though. ^^

Photo Lineup:

By Game (1,2,3,4,5, etc.)

Job Class (A group shot of each class. Warriors. Thieves. Bards. Summoners. Etc.)

Evil Shall Rule (Good guys bow down to evil).

Good Always Wins (Bad guys cower as the good guys beat you up).

Group Photo (in order by game).

Open Requests/Silly Pictures!
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt

Last edited by tifaia : 08-05-2012 at 08:57 PM.
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

I'll be Yuffie at AFest. I don't know which day, since the panels aren't up yet.

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #3
B.O.M.
Bank of Mom

Mara will be there as Lulu again. She's told me that she'll have a Wakka with her too.

Kayle (IntoxicatedPeng) - Drocell Keinz (Kuroshitsuji), Yuki Onna (Nurarihyon no Mago), 8th Doctor (Doctor Who), Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater), Lucy (Fairy Tail) - Also attending Gallifrey One 25
Mara - Lulu (FFX), adult Nel (Bleach), Hagoromo Gitsune (Nurarihyon no Mago) WITH Baby Moogle, Trystan
Me - Mary Poppins, The Woman (Doctor Who, The End of Time), Sibylline Sisterhood (Doctor Who)

Photos
DA
Blog
B.O.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #4
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Possible Photo Order

New Location! Same ol’ Sheraton!

I want to hear people’s thoughts on location and photo order. It was fun to go by systems at A-Kon, and we can do it again if you all like.

Something new we can try:

Odd’s and Evens (group shot for the odd numbers -1,3,5,7,9,11,13 – and group shot for the even numbers -2,4,6,8,10,12,14)

Rivals (Such as love triangles, head on battles. Note: Not meant for everyone vs. Kefka type of fights. More like FF13-2 Lightning vs. Caius or FF7 Aeris vs Tifa vs Cloud vs Zach).

MMO Party (Groups of 6 that mimic the job class parties from early FF games, FF11, and FF14. )

Example: Paladin, Monk, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage, Rangerà Cecil, Tifa, Rikku, Rosa, Vivi, Fran

SMN Burn: Summoner x4, Red Mage, Paladin à Yuna, Rydia, Terra, FF11 SMN, Bartz, Basch.)

Spin-off to the previous idea:

Job Class (A group shot for each class- warriors-thieves-bards-summoners-white mages-etc.)

Rainbow! (Groups of characters with like-minded color scheme).

Battle Royale (Reenact fight poses from the games, or make up some fun ones like Mog vs. all villains).

Evil Shall Rule (Good guys bow down to the bad guys as they pose epicly).

Good Always Wins (Bad guys cower as the good guys beat you up).

Full Group (in order by game).
Unread 06-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Possible Locations

Locations: Because we’re a smaller group at AFest, we have more options available.

Please provide feedback/input on where you'd like to go! Most likely we'll meet up on the 1st floor and migrate.

Here are a couple of suggestions:

Sheraton Pool: Pros: Different setup, can easily accommodate our group. Cons: Very little shade from the sun.

2nd Floor, Sheraton Side, next to lobby escalators: If you went to A-Kon 23, it’s near the maid café. You can see the map below for the location. Pros: Better lighting then the rest of the Sheraton. Cons: Can be difficult to find if you’ve never been to the Sheraton.

1st Floor Convention Center: Pros: We’ll get lots of photos and it’s easy to find us. Con: The evil lights of the Sheraton making everything yellow!

Park #1-Corner of Live Oak and N Olive (the opposite direction of the Cancer Plaza from the convention floor): Pros: More shade, more trees, more action shots. Cons: Still outside, but not as bad.

N. Dallas High School (abandoned) on Bryan Street-to the North/East of Cancer Plaza: Pros: More shot variety. Cons: Outside and-depending on the time of day, the sun will be on top of us.

Park #2 at Live Oak and N Harwood, South/West of the Convention Center. Pros: Much more space to do stuff. Also a good amount of shade. Cons: A little bit of a walk, not much farther than Park #1, but can be tedious.

Not Suggested:

Skywalk. Reason: If you thought it was bad at A-Kon, come Labor Day with the lack of ventilation it’s brutal in there. I don’t want to put anyone at risk for heat stroke for a photo shoot.

Time/Day: Saturday at 11am or 2pm. Sunday at 2pm. (Most popular gathering times from past years, so please select a favorite).

Side Note: I’ll be hosting 4 panels at AFest. Should my panel clash with the shoot, I hope to see some of you on the con floor. I’d hate to change the time at the last minute on my account.

Anyone willing to be a co-host should I be absent?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2nd floor sheraton.jpg (8.6 KB, 0 views)
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

Probably won't be able to be Yuffie. Got a lot of different things going on (panels) that I'm part of. But I'll try to make the shoot for some pics!

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Minor update.

Gathering will be on Saturday, September 1st.

Time (tentative): 10 am.

Will update once schedule is released, but FF day will be Saturday. So plan on that!
Unread 08-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

First post updated with date, time, and photo order. Hope to see you all there!~
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #9
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Facebook event info: https://www.facebook.com/events/176612162472863/