Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 05-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
Alu-chan
ಠ_ಠ

Custom Ears & Tails~!

To keep myself busy in between some projects of my own I'm working on now, I've decided to open up a couple of slots for custom tails, and ear and tail sets~! Ears by themselves are not available for ordering at the moment.

Prices seem a bit scary~? All items are made out of high quality fur and crafted with love and care~! No "fun fur" or cheap materials of any kind here.

*Basic Pricing:

Can be done in any species. More complex designs are by quote. Please include references or detailed descriptions with all orders. Choose between a headband or hair clips for ears, and elastic belt loops or a hidden belt loop (made out of the fur, example in the photo below) for tails.

Wire insert for bendable tails is an extra $5.00.

-Single Color: $40

-Two Colors: $50

*Sets:

Sets come at a sort of discount. Order a pair of ears with your tail for only $10 more, and that is your set~! So Single = $50 Double = $60 and so on an so fourth. As with the tails, more complex designs are by quote.

Please allow at least 2 weeks for completion, unless stated otherwise (larger, more complex orders may take longer).

Please PM me if you wish to order, do not reply to this thread~!

Shipping is a flat $5 for all orders (unless specified)~!

(ノ◣д◢)ノ ミ ┸┸

UPCOMING CONVENTIONS - Nan Desu Kan 2012

In Progress -

Last edited by Alu-chan : 05-23-2012 at 01:59 PM.