Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread Today, 12:40 AM   #1
kellybu

Lightbulb Central Jersey - Models for group shoot!

Hey, guys!

I'm a professional MUA and I'm creating a line of cosplay-friendly cosmetics. To launch my new site, I want to create an awesome shoot with cosplayers in my area.

My shoot will take place in East Brunswick, NJ. This is a TFP shoot, but I can provide a catered brunch and cocktails for anyone who helps in the shoot. All my equipment is up to date and I have multiple photographers working together. I want to shoot either on July 9th or 16th, both Saturdays.

I'm looking for both male and female cosplayers, preferably ones that have completed cosplays from very popular and mainstream anime. If you don't have a cosplay but want to model, I will select a character and create a look for you. I will be having my models wear regular summer clothes like a tube top/tank top and shorts, something I can easily cover with fabric. I would only want the cosplay to be completed from the neck up, since the focus is on makeup and hair.

If you want to be a part of my shoot, let me know!
kellybu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread Today, 06:42 AM   #2
division-ten
Yes, I AM an Albino

Hey! I'm in Philly, so it's not too bad a train ride up to New Brunswick if I can get a pickup from there. I have Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) three different ways- her casual summer clothing (blue button down with tie, wig, hat) school jacket costume, and winter clothing. I'm also a kimono and yukata maker, so I have lots of wigs and different kimono and yukata for wild looks too.

If Western cosplay is okay, I have Gamora, so there's interesting stuff you could do with the makeup. If crossplay is okay, I have Edward Elric, and a few Bleach captains, as well as Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. The rest of my costumes are mascots- probably not a good choice for makeup, ha.

Be aware I'm a plus-size model (5'4" and 185lbs, size 14) and I'm not sure if I'm the look you want.
Otakon: '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14
Zenkaicon: '09
Katsucon: '10, '15, '16
Animenext: '10, '11, '14
division-ten is offline   Reply With Quote