Hello from the Pretty Guardians: a brand new Sailor Moon cosplay group! We strive to create a stellar (and fun!) portrayal of the Sailor Scouts. If you've ever dreamed of being your favorite Sailor Senshi and hanging with fun, likeminded chicks, then being a Pretty Guardian is perfect for you!
Some basic info...
- ALL ROLES AVAILABLE! We need everyone at the moment!
- 18+ only please! 21+ preferred.
- We're in St. Louis, Missouri and while we'd love everyone to live in STL, we're open to applicants from all over. Out-of-towners must be willing to travel to us, however! We plan on doing cons, photoshoots, and just hanging out while working on our PGSM cosplays...so it would be nice for everyone to live fairly close by.
- Cosplay experience is NOT necessary (but it is nice!)
- We portray all versions and styles of the Sailor Scouts with a heavy preference/inclination toward the Manga.
- We are striving for accuracy not only in our costumes, but personality as well; we want people to walk away from us feeling like they really met the Sailor Scouts! We therefore must insist upon high quality costumes, props/accessories, wigs, etc. and our players' personalities and demeanors should easily match that of the Sailor Scout they have been cast as.
- Our next Con is Wizard World Comic Con - St. Louis; stop by and say hi if you see us there!
Feel free to check out our Facebook
or Instagram to get updates! If you've got questions, comments or anything else, just send a message/comment; we'll get back to you right away! We can't wait to hear from you and to find the rest of our Pretty Guardians!