Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 4.91 average.
Unread 05-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Talking New Single Cosplayers Thread!

Well everyone, we all know sometimes it's hard to find someone and this is no dating website. However, with that said finding people with common interests is easier from time to time with the right help. If you are looking to try to hook up post a little bit about yourself and your cosplay nickname. Only post your real name at your own digression, but if you do, only your first name please. Anyways, As far as the rules on this thread, only post a little bit about yourself and where you go to conventions if you go at all and maybe your general location. Like for me right now it would be south tx. You can be more specific if you like but that’s up to you. Please don’t post a lot other stuff. Posts that respond to other posts need to be short in numbers and if you must reply to several posts use the quote tool. If the side conversations get out of hand I will delete the random posts as a whole. If you like what you find message someone and start a conversation. You never know you might find someone nice here. I have met a few for sure. ^.^
1.Name
2.General location
3.Self Summary & Gender >< some people can't tell sometimes in the pics. Sad but true. Also Age (If you are 16-17 or under please put your age if you are older you are allowed to put a age range.
4.Likes and or dislikes
5.What you are looking for. (Be it just friends or more)
This is an example order but it does not have to be in this order listed. But please list at least some information about numbers 1,2,3,5 4 is optional.
Please note if you wish to chat with me this is also acceptable. So feel free to message me.

Also please note******** Do take caution for everyone under the age of 17 when meeting people even at cons. Also if someone if someone makes you uncomfortable let me know please, but make sure to tell them first. This makes for less >.> um uncomfortable situations*******

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)

Last edited by darkangel7410 : 06-11-2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Reasons
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
vmpgrl

Yay! First one!

1.Erika (Eri and E work just as well)
2.Some where in southern pa
3. I'm usually a very shy person so i figured this would be a good way to get to know some people. I'm a very go with the flow kind of girl but i get embarrassed easily. I'm a hard core otaku and i love j-pop and k-pop. Um...if you wanna know more i guess you'll have to ask
4. I like animals, kawii things, music, and video games. I dislike stuck up people who are full of themselves.
5.I'm pretty looking for an amazing guy whose as crazy about cosplay and anime as i am and some cosplay friends. Long distance doesn't bother me either.
vmpgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
Horizon
meeep

1: Horizon
2: GA
3: Cupcakes,
Cosplaying,
Anime,
Rainbows,
Cupcakes,
Drawing,
Animals,
Video Games,
Cupcakes,
Languages,
Cute things,
Lightning and Fang from FF13 <3
and did I mention Cupcakes?

I'm pretty shy, but once I get to know you better I'm really fun and randoooom to be around!

4: Male or Female. Friendship/ maybe Relationship

Favorite Media :

Adventure time
My little Pony
Death Note
Code Geass
Nabari No Ou
K-on
Tsubasa

Games:
Final Fantasy 7, 13/13-2 <3 (Serah cosplay in progress)
Kingdom Hearts <3
Alice Madness Returns (Alice cosplay in progress)
Zelda
Mirrors Edge...

um I'm a nice person and you should talk to me PM me if you like!
Unread 05-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #4
ChocoboxDreamer
Master Derper

1. Anna is my nickname
2. Tennessee
3. I'm pretty shy when you first meet me but once we get to know each other, I open up. I love to meet new people! And I love to do lots of different things!
4. Likes: Writing, reading, 3D computer animation, anime, manga, cosplaying, piano, singing, derping around... Dislikes: Arrogance, promise breakers and ehh that's about it..
5. Hmm.. someone who is friendly, has a sense of humor, treats their friends and family well and overall... a good head on their shoulders! Looks is always a plus too. ^-^ Oh and I'm open for a special someone of either gender...
Tutankhamun - Eiyuu Senki (0% complete)

The Untold Stories of a Dreamer
Ethereal Whisper Photography
ChocoboxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #5
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

1.Ichigo (Jonais)

2.South TX, around San Marcos

3.I'm a pretty laid back most of the time and i love to cosplay. I'm a gamer at heart and both a nerd and a geek. I'm kind natured and very caring of people and i love to go out and have fun when i can. I like making new friends and i love to give massages and cook. YAY cooking. >.< i think next me makes a cake! Also i'm 22

4.Things i like: Anime, Playing Pool, Video Games, Cooking, Watching movies, hanging with friends, raving (sometimes but i don't do X), The Internet, open minded people, Cosplaying, Conventions, Snowboarding, Etc.

5.I'm looking for someone open minded and willing to try new things with me (in general), someone whos not afraid to tell me what's on there mind, someone kind in nature but does not have to always be like that. Someone who is fun. Shy is not bad for me but i like some levels of modesty. Likes anime or some kind of nerdom. Loves to laugh and is not super uptight.(I'm always cool with making new friends but i would not mind finding someone to make happy in a relationship.)

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Last edited by darkangel7410 : 05-25-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Unread 05-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Kotarou
Nico Nico nii~

1. Name: Kotarou

2. Location: Somerset County, NJ (Central NJ)

3. Summary: I'm a 25 year old guy that just finished grad school at Rutgers University. I've been cosplaying since 2009. I like cosplaying because it gives me a chance to wear clothes that I can't usually wear. Other than cosplaying, I like watching anime and cute anime girls. I have a decent collection of figures, nendoroids, and plushies. Whenever I don't have work from school, I like hanging out with friends. I'm very shy and very quiet when I don't know someone, but I'm friendly. Though, I can open up to people once I know them. I like to talk about anime and Japan among other things, but I tend to be careful about what I say (though sometimes, I'm too careful which is why I don't talk very much).

4. Interests: Anime, Cosplay, languages, Japan, Vocaloid

Anime: There are a lot of anime that I like and I tend to like more recent anime, but my favorites are Angel Beats!, FMA, Clannad, Cowboy Bebop

Manga: Negima!, Hayate no Gotoku

Music: I tend to like anime, J-Pop, J-Rock, and Vocaloid songs, but there are American classics that I also like. In general, I like anything (not country) with a good beat.

Games: Minecraft, Project Diva, Tales of Symphonia, Portal, and Zelda (though I only played Ocarina of Time). I also tend to play tabletop games whenever I'm with friends. The only game I have (so far) is Tanto Cuore, but other games I like are Battleship Galatica, Arkham Horror, Power Grid, Citadels, etc.

5. Seeking: A kind, friendly girl (between 20 and 26) - Long term

Who I cosplay: I typically cosplay as Kagamine Len, but I also have a lot of other characters I cosplay, like Ciel, Genis (Tales of Symphonia), Kirito (Sword Art Online), and Shinku (DOG DAYS). You can see who else I cosplay in the link in my signature.

Assuming I'm going to Otakon, I'm also planning to cosplay as Shugo Chara's Ikuto.

My general rule for cosplaying characters is if I like their outfit, I will consider cosplaying them. If a character is not listed, you just need to let me know which character you would want me to do. As long as I like the costume, I'll cosplay the character. The costumes I look for tend to be elegant or youngish.

I have some pictures of me cosplaying here and here
If you want to know more, just let me know

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon

Last edited by Kotarou : 08-09-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
magiccosplay01

1.Rob, Robbie, or Aka Wesker !
2.San Diego, CA
3.I love to cosplay, and watch anime, and that is my interests ^^
4.Like: Read Manga and DC comics, and to watch anime and cosplay ^^, Dislike: Arrogant, selfish, uncaring, and liars. Want to know more about my likes and dislikes, why dont u ask me !
5.What you are looking for: I am looking for friends, but if life wishes for it to be for me, i hope to find a awesome, silly girl that i can share my happiness and love to. !
And Finally my Age is 25!, gonna be 26 this year :/.

Last edited by magiccosplay01 : 05-25-2012 at 11:54 AM.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
riotousrhythm

1.Most people call Bun Bun lol
2.Louisville KY
3.I'm a dork, a completely crazy dork lol. I'm a fabric addict and enjoy creating things.
And destroying things. To make other things. And then destroy those things for the makings of other things.
It's a cycle really.
4.I like fabric, cosplay, anime, vocaloids, video games, music, and watching movies. Some of my current favorites are Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Buso Renkin, Avatar- both series. I dislike ignorant people, jerks, liars, thieves, your general dislikes really. I'm pretty open so unless a major red flag goes off I try to give everyone an equal chance.
5.I'm mainly looking for friends but if something more comes of it I'm welcome to the idea. I'd like open minded people who aren't afraid of new crazy ideas. I just want people I can chat with and have major geek moments with.
Age so hopefully awkward things can be avoided. 21.

Last edited by riotousrhythm : 05-24-2012 at 10:36 PM.
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 02:17 AM   #9
SoraXroxasXaxel
静か 領

1. Shion *I rarely give out my real name unless I know the person better*
2. California
3. Im generally a laid back person, mainly quiet and shy. I love anime, cosplay, and video games. I'll leave it at that ^^
4. Likes: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Naruto, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Chobits, Nabari No Ou, Air gear, DNAngel, and many more ^^ I also like to sing *in the comfort of my bedroom and shower* XD and I like to draw. I also love my Toon Link plushie, he's like my best friend ever ^.^
Dislikes: While Im not capable of EVER hating something or someone, I dislike bad drivers, snobby people, gossip, and girl drama.

5. Hmm.. well I mainly look for friendship. I've been told too many times that I'd make a very special close friend, but Im not dating material XD I can live with that ^^ Im a friend making kind of person
SoraXroxasXaxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #10
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraXroxasXaxel View Post
1. Shion *I rarely give out my real name unless I know the person better*
2. California
3. Im generally a laid back person, mainly quiet and shy. I love anime, cosplay, and video games. I'll leave it at that ^^
4. Likes: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Naruto, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Chobits, Nabari No Ou, Air gear, DNAngel, and many more ^^ I also like to sing *in the comfort of my bedroom and shower* XD and I like to draw. I also love my Toon Link plushie, he's like my best friend ever ^.^
Dislikes: While Im not capable of EVER hating something or someone, I dislike bad drivers, snobby people, gossip, and girl drama.

5. Hmm.. well I mainly look for friendship. I've been told too many times that I'd make a very special close friend, but Im not dating material XD I can live with that ^^ Im a friend making kind of person
I only have one reason to chuckle at your signature....One of my ex's nicknamed me Gaara XD

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 05-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #11
Li_Syaoran
Lone Wolf

1.Sen Hwa Lu
2.Seattle, Washington State (not DC :P)
3. I am have a mixed personality. I am shy, energetic, laid back and fierce (when it comes to gaming, esp over X-box Live). I am easy to tease (when it comes to yaoi or yuri or even fanservice) My face grow red xO
4.I like to cosplay, meet new cosplay friends and play video games over Live.
I dislike Snakes, crocs and sharks
5.I am looking for people who jut wants to be friends and those who would stick their head out i case of troubles.
CureCos:http://en.curecos.com/profile/?ch=331883
Cos Group Page:https://www.facebook.com/LonewolfCosplay

Current Anime Con list
Sakura con 2013
Male Black Rock Shooter
Sword Art Online Gun-master/Swordsman Kirito
Male Suit Saber from Fate Prototype
Imitation Black Kagamine Len
Li_Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #12
Inugami XIII

I guess Ill try this out :P

1.Name:Jodi but I mostly go by Inugami on the internet :3
2.General location:Florida
3.Self Summary:A nerd who reads why to much manga XD,I'm shy and normally don't talk unless talked to.
4.Likes and or dislikes:My likes range from anime,reading,writing,cosplay and doctor who ;D My dislikes bugs*LOL*,Rude people,people who look down on other >3>.
5.What you are looking for:Friendship with either guy or girl and relationship with either guy or girl ;D

Btw I'm 17 :3
Inugami XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #13
SoraXroxasXaxel
静か 領

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
I only have one reason to chuckle at your signature....One of my ex's nicknamed me Gaara XD
Oh wow, she really did that? XD By the way I forgot to say, your avatar is AWESOME!!
SoraXroxasXaxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #14
Kaze Saffire
...Rose.

So as to avoid extreme awkwardness, you guys should probably list ages/age ranges ( if you don't want to give away your age for some reason )

Katsucon 20:

Thursday: Hamtaro
Friday - Default Alibaba Salujah
Fog Troupe Alibaba Salujah

Facebook meh XD http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00003760496949
Kaze Saffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #15
riotousrhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze Saffire View Post
So as to avoid extreme awkwardness, you guys should probably list ages/age ranges ( if you don't want to give away your age for some reason )
Good idea lol. Time to edit posts. xD
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote