Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 4.90 average.
Unread 08-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #166
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

1.Name: LaJoi

2.General location: Austin,Texas

3.Self Summary: I describe myself as someone who is very loving and nice to others. I have my ups and downs but who doesnt? I think before i act and i do what i think is right..sometimes i will give in to people only cause im trying to be nice.

4.Anime,Video games Likes: Bleach,Naruto,Sailor Moon,Final Fantasy,Dynasty Warriors,Samurai Warriors,assassin's creed,inuyasha,FMA,pokemon,digimon,shaman king,vampire knight,chobits,Legend of Zelda,Powerpuff Girls,Dirty Pair,Love Hina,Cardcaptors,Gundam Wing,Tenchi Muyo,and Yu Yu Hakusho

5.What you are looking for? Friends or Facebook friends..open to anything really as i want to be more sociable in life.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)

Last edited by Rangiku12 : 09-15-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #167
Angelmage99

1.Name: Just call me Angel. I don't give out my real name online.

2.General location: Eastern Washington. I'm going to school in Ellensburg, but my family is in the Tri-Cities, and my friends are in Spokane.

3.Self Summary & Gender >< some people can't tell sometimes in the pics. Sad but true. Also Age (If you are 16-17 or under please put your age if you are older you are allowed to put a age range: I'm female and proud. I like guys too (thought that it would be good to know). I'm 22 as of this post, but will be 23 in October. I have a pretty wide range for ages because I believe age doesn't determine love. So I guess anywhere from 20-35 is fine with me.

4.Likes and or dislikes: I don't like being called an Otaku because I'm more into culture then anime, but I still like watching.. well reading. I'm a history major with a plan for my life that doesn't involve being a history teacher (I hate when people ask if I'm going to teach). I also dislike people who judge me before they know me. Some people say I look like a conservative christian girl when I'm really a loudmouth and don't let people walk over me. My body also isn't perfect, but I love who I am and work with my body to do great cosplays. I like trying new things, traveling, reading, and learning/studying.

5.What you are looking for: Friends and dates. PM me if you want to do talk and see if we'd work out as friend or companions. I say the more friends the better.

Last edited by Angelmage99 : 09-03-2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Make it look better
Angelmage99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #168
Vault21

Name: We'll stick with Vault, for now

Self Summary: Male, 24. Trying to get a job in healthcare. Kind of quiet, unless you engage me, then I'll talk about just about anything you want. Total nerd. Kind of messed-up sense of humor (I love Tosh.0). Kinda chubby, but working on it.

Likes: Mexican food, sushi, shopping, science, martial arts, complaining, fighting games, video games, Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, a wide variety of music, Southern accents, tomboys, pragmatism, talkative people, cats, ferrets

Dislike: Disingenuousness, people who cry poor with $2,000 in the bank, the phrase "Real American," an over-inflated sense of entitlement, insects, Apple products, the Star Wars prequels, The Last Airbender movie, having my ribs touched

Looking for: Friends with similar interests, male or female, near me or not. Romance wise; looking for women near me, at the very least, within the state of Illinois. Preferably age 20-24, someone who likes to do silly couple stuff like dance classes, cooking together, double dates. Someone I don't have to be afraid to talk to about anything. Because, once I finally talk, I'll talk about everything.
Vault21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #169
Lucida
Ringmaster from Hell

1. Lucida (Once you get to know me, then I'll let you know my real name )

2. Maryland / DC

3. I'm just an average Anime loving Gamer Girl (who is 6"1!) who would love to meet new people and have a great time! I just turned 21 a couple of days ago, but I only drink on social occasions. I consider myself to be a Tomboy, but I do love wear dresses and makeup! I can be shy at first, but once I get to know you then I become a social butterfly! I am also a loyal person who will always be there for anybody who needs me.

4.Likes: Drawing, Gaming, Walking, Cats, Bunnys, Yaoi/Yuri (can do cosplay fanserving ), Gothic Lolita, Visual Kei, Music, Fun people, Raving, Down to earth people, and sweets!

Dislikes: Hardcore Weeaboos, Elitist/Snobby/Stuck-up People, Rudeness, Bugs, Back-Stabbing and Lying, Close Minded / Discriminating people, empty promises, and procrastination!

Anime: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Hellsing, Hetalia, Elfen Lied, Kuroshitsuji, Hayao Miyazaki films, Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon, Vocaloid (although not considering as an anime, lol), Devil May Cry, Sailor moon, Paprika, and Loveless (Like I said I'm more of a gamer than an anime person, XD)

Games: American Mcgee's Alice / Alice Madness Returns, CarnEvil, Skullgirls, Street Fighter, Zelda Series, Catherine, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Pokemon, Billy Hatcher, No more Heroes, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Kingdom Hearts, WarioWare, Jak and Daxter, Clock Tower 3, Dark Cloud, and many horror games!

5.Females at this time when it comes to dating relationships (18-26), but I'm really open to having more friends male or female.

FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucida...95949270449154

Last edited by Lucida : 09-01-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Lucida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #170
kanzen_muketsu

1.Name: Most people at Cons know me as Ikkaku since hes the only char I've ever cosplayed

2.General location: Kentucky

3.Self Summary & Gender: male 28, In my last year of under graduate school for Math, then I'm off to grad school for it. Eventual goal is teaching College Math. I'm usually pretty shy and quiet though I'm working on becoming less of both. I'm trying to get back into Anime since I was dragged away by an MMO which I recently quit. The MMO also pulled me away from writing and other video games as well so I'm trying to get back into all the stuff I used to do which includes: martial arts (didn't stop that while I was playing mabi), writing, anime/manga, video games (COD or RPGs).

4.Likes and or dislikes: As a paid back person it's probably easier to list my dislikes than my likes. Dislikes: hamburgers (weird huh), excessive tats/piercings, smoking (as big a turn off as eating raw roadkill)

5.What you are looking for. A cosplay group would be nice, I did that at Ohayocon a few years back and had tons of fun. Friends (semi close in distance) or more. I have always wanted to do cosplay shoots not at a convention but all the cosplayers I know from the bleach crowd are not even in my state.
Katsukon 05
Sugoicon 10

Cosplay:
Madarame Ikkaku: school outfit 100%
Madarame Ikkaku: zanpakto, shikai (both versions), bankai 100%

Dante (Arcana Famiglia) 0%
Rude (FF7) 0%
Slenderman 0%
kanzen_muketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 04:43 AM   #171
xFairyTail17x

Smile

Name: Um....Well Everyone calls me Satsuki,

I'm a girl, but I have a kind heart and I'm always there for my friends whenever they need me, and I REALLY love to cosplay, watch anime, read manga, play on the internet alot, I LOVE my J-pop and K-pop, and if you want to know more go a head and PM me!

Likes: ANIME!!!!!! Well...It's hard for me not to hate an anime, I have watched like 244 anime series (counted, no kidding!) Jpop, Kpop, Manga, and so much more, but favorite anime right now FAIRY TAIL and Tiger and Bunny! So I really do try looking for anime to watch everyday and discover new anime, but I've only completed like 45 anime series, so I have many more to finish!

Dislike: Nothing I can think about really......maybe ........but for right now nothing I can think of....

I am looking for....Well Cosplay Friends are I feel Awesome to Have, Cause all of my friends bailed on me and were to busy, that they cancelled out on me, and felt that they couldn't make time for cosplay, which was really painful for me, cause they cancelled out on almost EVERY Convention, that I lose faith in them, so I want friends who are dependable and who I can trust for being my anime friend;TOMODACHI!!!! ...<3
But......I could also be looking for someone to do a cosplay couple with me, would be cute! Cause I've been trying to get my best friend I like to cosplay with me, and he was into it....but he said he couldn't because he had too many plans! But I'm okay with it, and we can probably meet up at AWA 2012 if anyone is going, so....if you want to find out more about me, feel free to PM me for more detail!
Arigatou! Thanks for reading this message!

Last edited by xFairyTail17x : 09-04-2012 at 08:36 PM.
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #172
xFairyTail17x

Smile

Well.....it would be fun to do a cosplay couple photoshoot!

Last edited by xFairyTail17x : 09-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #173
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

Name: Yaritza but everyone either knows me as Yari or Lucy since she's my only cosplay so far.

Location: Somewhere in the suburbs surrounding Chicago, Illinois

Self Summary: I'm a 19 year old female college Sophomore pursuing a double major in History and Sociology with a minor in Museum Studies. I am kind of bubbly on my good days and can be shy at times when meeting new people. I'm kind of short and I have a long tattoo down my leg because I think tattoos are just awesome. I hope to someday become a college professor and or work for the government as a sociologist. I'm really actively involved on campus and thus have hardly a life. I can also be extremely talkative.

Likes: Anime, Writing, reading. I love having a good time and being comfortable. I also love being barefoot as weird as that sounds. I love watching historical dramas, tattoos, shopping on occasion and having fun.

Dislikes: I don't like people who smoke, excessive piercings, pushy people, people who hover and I have more, I just can't think of them.

I'm Looking For: A relationship or friend. Either or. I'm kind of hitting a point in my life where I'd like to find someone. I am bisexual. I prefer between the ages of 18-25. I'd also wouldn't mind long distance if it was in the surrounding states but I'd prefer someone in state.

PM me if you want to know more.
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion [Complete]
Vanessa from The Little Mermaid [Complete]

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #174
ambertwilight
a voice is calling us

Seeking:bf or gf-or friends/relationship(18-20)

Interest: video games,sketching,music,mmos,animals,gloomy bear,visual kei, relaxing, and hanging out,meeting new friends,ummm...some other stuff 2

summary: i tend to embarass myself writing descriptions of me for this kind of stuff..so i usually prefer it to answer any questions,:P, but ill share alittle, im usually a very shy person when im not dressed up,but im very nice though, ive been slacking on cosplaying from anime series(lack of motivation and rare cosplay oppourtunities i can join without bein at work)so now im really just doing the "furry" stuff, or the sci fi alien stuff-im doing special effects makeup for the fall atm i usually do fursuits/pelts/tails etc. I havent really been out much cause theres not a whole lot of people to hang out with in the area-or even want to XDim not the submissive type lol im sorry i have been in a few relationships where i always got treated like the delicate one, but id rather have the delicate one for myself lol-ok i said enuff >.<

Favorite anime/mangas:he is my master,vampire knight,clannad,hidomari sketch,the gundam series, yuyuhakusho,naruto,kill me baby,dears,durara,dragon ball z, inuyasha,love hina,tenjou tenge,fullmetal panic:fummoffu,fullmetal alchemist,cowboy bebop,hellsing,etc etc I cud go on for days,lol,im also working on a yaoi manga myself/or webcomic if you want to call it that

video games:kingdom hearts,final fantasy series,tekken,ghost recon,soul calibur, socom,killzone,red dead redemption,guitar hero,skyrim,minecraft,gears of war,etc

its been two years since my first post on the other thread..
ambertwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #175
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Because I'm bored tonight, and just noticed this thread...

General Location: Somewhere in IL :P About 40 minutes west of where Acen is held for those familiar with that convention

Self Summary: Hmm, let's see...I'm male, 26 and straight. I'm SUPER friendly, and can get along with pretty much anyone. People also seem to think I'm fun enough to be around, lol XD I can be talkative depending on the other person. I can get along with anyone unless you're like super awkward, in which case I could still get along with you, but it might be more one sided conversations XD

Likes: Manga, movies, conventions, hanging out with friends, listening to music, interwebs, youtube, ice cream, wandering around places, awesome people, etc.

Anime: One Piece, Death Note, Black Rock Shooter, Rurouni Kenshin, The Malancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya, etc
Manga/Books: ONE PIECE, Yu-Gi-Oh, Black Butler, Naruto, Death Note, Eyeshield 21, The Walking Dead, Haruhi Suzimiya novels
Video Games: Soul Calibur IV and V, Gears of War series, Halo, Smash Bros, Portal, Dance Central 1-3 (pretending I can dance! AW YEAH!), Lips (pretending I can sing too!) XD

Dislikes: Being sick, people who drink waaaaay too much (drinking is fine as long as you're not stupidly drunk every day!), people who do drugs, smokers (if you smoke a lot at least), flakey people, life...j/k about the last one btw :P

What I'm looking for: Females that are somewhat nearby I don't think long distance relationship work out too well since it's so hard to meet all the time and being so far away. I don't want to be in a relationship where I can't actually see or be there for a person. Talking online, or on the phone does not count IMO :/ I'm also a little guarded about being in a relationship, since some people online are COMPLETELY different than they are in person I'm totally down for friends too no matter where you live! I need more cool cosplayers to talk to. I have been told that I'm sort of more realistic than a lot of guys, and someone else I had never met and had only talked to online told me I "seem really sweet, fun loving and just an all around awesome guy".

Anyone who actually read through my full post is awesome btw, and gets a cookie if you ever meet me I have no problem just talking with random people, and it keeps me entertained too, so feel free to message me if you want to know more. I'm pretty much an open book! If nothing else, I promise I'm a friendly person to talk to

Last edited by dx7879 : 05-30-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Edited
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #176
peacelovepandas

Hello!

1.Nikki
2.Central PA
3.I'm 17, Female, and I like Vocaloid, Steampunk and Homestuck :3 Also open to any other fandom
4.Dislike: People who put others down for cosplaying or liking anime
Like: Urrrhmm cheese :3
5.Just be friends for now, male or female...?

I just wanna say that, I have trouble talking to people. So please, don't be worried if I seem to show no interrest. I probably do, I just have problems putting words together some times...

Also, I am slightly shy ;A;
peacelovepandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #177
Noize
One Sky, One Destiny

Name: Michelle but I don't like being called by that. A lot of my friends call me Mishi or Akira.

Location: I'm from Illinois. I live in the suburb at a quiet town.

Age: I'm 16 almost 17. Female. My height?: 5.1 . Yes I do know I am very short...

Like: Anime, Manga, music, video games(I don't own any though. Does a DS count? lul), drawing, watching movies (I love superhero movies and animations the best), roller coasters, dancing, taking walks, food (I eat almost anything), people who are just awesome!
Here is My Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xentus

Dislikes: Liars, cheaters, people who smoke pot and drink almost everyday, people who only care about themselves, summer (allergy), weeaboos, Homestuck, people who complain about life.

Anything else you should know: I like yaoi but I'm not a hardcore yaoi fan. So I do play some Nitro+Chiral games. I am relevantly shy and I'm not the best when it comes to meeting new people. I love to cosplay but I don't do it a lot since I have to save a lot of my money due to school... They are expensive little...

I want to possibly make some friends. I don't know about a relationship but maybe if we get to know each other more and when I'm 18...
Guo Jia [Dynasty Warrior 8]
Fem!Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

Dream Cosplays
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman REBORN!]
Rin [Togainu no Chi]
Lucina [Fire Emblem Awakening]
Military Akira [Togainu no Chi]

Last edited by Noize : 09-25-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Noize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #178
sazumebachi

Anyone ever have to deal with really whiney or really 'life' sucks kind of people? and they can never find anything postive in their life thats what grinds my gears i cant date someone like that
Unread 09-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #179
Kiseki_Loveless
The Palm-top Taiga

Here goes nothing!!

[[I haven't used my cosplay.com thing in forever so hopefully I'm doing this right ^^;]]

1. [[Generally I'm called by whatever cosplay I do]] For now you can call me Ko Minam^^
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. 18, F. Uhhh well.. let's see. I am extremely shy when I first meet people but I give them respect as long as they give me some too! I've been told I act very "foreign" because of my mannerisms and my...looks? Maybe. o.o who knows anymore! I'm very easy-going and I like to just enjoy life and make people smile like <---that~
4. [[Copying from my deviantart!]]
Interests/Likes:
Anime, manga, lolita, cakes, piano, cute things, photography, shoes, the black keys on the piano, violin, eyes, jawlines, creepy things, soft hands, hair, cats, pandas, Japanese/Korean food, music, rings, shiny things, mansions, castles, Victorian furniture/clothes, cosplay, video games, ice cream, chocolate, MOCHI, Strawberry jam, my left foot, cracking knuckles every five seconds, writing (stories, songs, poetry, etc.), walking fast and being a ninja while ninja-ing through people, spazzing out randomly, speaking another language in candid conversation, singing randomly, speaking in different accents, throwing things (especially large objects), saying "that's what she said.", saying "actually, no that's what he said because he's a gymnast.", skipping, hugging random people, white fluffy things, Hello Kitty, the color red, Sebastian from BB, Korean pop, Visual kei, lace, thick rimmed glasses, tea cups, tea (in general), tea parties, dresses, fancy pants (the ones that Ciel wear), butlers, RUSSIA, Final Fantasy, Persona (all of them except the first one...I haven't played it yet!), movies, big fluffy beds, stuffed animals, books, cigarettes, alcohol, pipes, typewriters, drag queens, etc.

Dislikes
Ignorant people, racism, haters, long lines, sitting for long periods of time, slow walkers, people who cough when you're smoking, stupid people in large numbers, orange things especially people, Jersey Shore, lighting, headaches, feet, skanks, butterflies, bright pink, mirrors, waking up, people waking me up, crowded places, sales people touching you randomly, pointless commercials, people touching you, gigantic purses, forgetting things, loud noises, sudden movements, liars, arrogant people, cleaning up after people, sitting in a classroom for 84 minutes straight, eating food in the morning, snow, sunny days, the summer, broken violin strings, homophobes, hobos that try to rape you (other hobos are okay), people who stop in the middle of a fucking sentence, the word "LOL", socks, abnormally large finger nails, tramp stamps, people who pee all over my parade, the phrase "making it rain" (SEUNGRI can only do that), when the printer is out of ink, wasted film, bad movies, cruelty towards others and animals, soup (miso is good though), the fake ramen, old people driving, bad drivers, stupid children running out in the middle of the street, the government, other peoples children, etc.

5. Friends first! Friends are always good to make~ But I guess I generally like guys/girls/people that are Asian or half Asian. Sometime even white people^^. It's just a preference of mine and by no way shape or form am I racist. But mostly I would like someone to come to cons with me and meet up in cosplay~ Just someone who is closer than friends but we have to be good friends before we think about anything like that!!
Kiseki_Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 02:24 AM   #180
sleeplessknight

Name: Anne

Interests: cosplaying, lolita fashion, gundam, final fantasy, sailor moon, shoujo-ai, shounen-ai, vocaloid, jrock, jpop, kpop

Dislikes: Homestuck, Halo

Personality: Shy at first, but once I get to know you my craziness will come out.

Looking for: Friends, male or female
sleeplessknight is offline   Reply With Quote