Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.89 average.
Unread 10-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #211
clam-ru

alright im new here
so why not give this a try? xD

1.Name: Clam

2.General location: Toronto/ Waterloo Ontario

3.Self Summary:
(to make it easy for everyone)
-I am hyper and bold most of the time
-I feel very passionate towards anime and am easily inspired
-that being said, i focus more on the costume than play
-I need to learn to enjoy cosplay more
-I am socially awkward
-I love mushrooms, hats and tetris

4.Anime,Video games Likes:
-ONE PIECEEEEEEE
(if ur a fan hit me up
-Gintama
-Reborn
-Nana, HP, LOTRs, tenipuri, vocaloids, kenshin, vampkni, pokemon drrr, death note, fairytail, blackbutler ect...

5.What you are looking for?
-cosplay buddies
-friends
-more than friend
-basically anything that i can get

nice to meet everyone~

Unread 10-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #212
moonlight876
What_A_Walrus

Going to re post again just in case.

1.Alexis

2. New Jeresy.

3.Female. I have been cosplaying for 5 years and still growing strong! I'm 18 years old and am looking for a good, trustworthy partner in crime who is willing to cosplay a bunch of stuff! I am a very nice and kind person who is open minded to anyone as long as they respect me. I don't want to be left behind and I am committed to a event/promise unless other events I cannot keep it. i'm 5,1 so i am a bit short lol

4. Likes: fun, honest people, hanging out with friends, anime, comics, manga, movies, sewing, food

Dislikes: People who can't keep promises, Liars, teasers, selfish people. Being alone. immature people, Weeaboos, close minded people, being used.

5. In dating relationships i prefer Females (sorry bros XD;; but friends are great ) Friends/ slow growing relationship since i can be airhead sometimes.

6. Anime I enjoy: bakemonogatari/nisemonogatri, hetalia, Heart no kuni no alice, pokemon, kuroshitsuji, idolm@ster, Angel beats, Kanon, Air, Clannad, Ef- Tale of memories/melodies, hamtro, Cat returns.

Comics: X men, Avengers. Pretty much Marvel, Homestuck

Games, Resident Evil, we love katamari, Okami, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Rule of Rose

Others: Disney, Don bluth's films, etc

And a much more since I can't remember most! XD
moonlight876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 08:20 AM   #213
freddiebrks

Name: Fred Brooks

Small Summary: Im 20. White is my race, Im a total nerd but a sweetheart. a gamer and artist. Also a cook. I go to college for culinary and graphic design. Goofy at times but serious when it calls for it (ask if you want to know more )

Activities: Cosplay, vidya, drawing, wrestling, camping, cooking, being silly and playful

Interests:
-Anime: Trigun, Elfin Lied, Vampire Hunter D, DBZ, Bleach, Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de
-Manga: Fruit Basket, DBZ, Yugioh, Bleach, Zelda
-Video Games: Zelda, mario, metroid, assassins creed, left 4 dead, dead rising, SSB, Mortal Kombat, sonic, resident evil, Dead Space, GTA, etc

Looking for: Im looking for a relationship with someone who i could really be myself around and not be judged. Want my nerd girl and cosplayer to have fun with lol
The Heros Shade
Happy Mask Salesman

2014 cons:
A-Kon
Mizuumi Con
San Japan
freddiebrks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #214
miene-maus
Guardian of Tiny Turtles

I feel sorta silly, but why not, right? Maybe I'll get lucky c:

Name: I suppse my username can do for now (tells you my nickname and you glean from it that I'm German)
Looking for: I'm open-minded and always looking for friends and cosplay buddies. For relationships, I really don't care and I'm not at all experienced, but I imagine myself ending up with a girl.

I'm new to the cosplay and con world (and so far I love it). I can be quite self-conscious and shy, but I'm a perfectionist and stubborn. I get easily excited about things and a bit carried away, but that's how things get done! Energetic, silly, playful, but by no means am I an extrovert.

I'm a writer and I love chatting--PM me and I'll only be too happy to reply.

-------------------------------------
Upcoming cosplays:
Ciel Phantomhive (this little Earl wants a Sebastian!)
Serah Farron (alternate)
Maka Albarn
Doll (Kuroshitsuji)
Alice Abernathy (Retribution battle suit)

DA FF.net
miene-maus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #215
Rjr3412
o-iii<0

1. Name: Jeff

2. Location: Philadelphia (suburbs)

3. Self Summary & Gender: I'm a 27 year old male. I've been cosplaying since college and have no plans to stop. Keeping up with it while staying busy with work poses a challenge, but is all the more rewarding that I can still find time for both interests and a social life.

4. Interests: Anime and video games of course, also music, reading, fitness, dancing, cooking and baking.

5. Looking For: New friends with the possibility of a relationship. Looking for girls, preferably in the 21-30 year range, but exceptions could of course be made. It'd be nice to find someone who shares some of my more passionate interests and have something in common with.

I'm friendly, take a chance and say hi

Cosplay currently in progress: Zapp Brannigan

Next con planned: Katsucon
Rjr3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 07:09 AM   #216
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjr3412 View Post
1. Name: Jeff

2. Location: Philadelphia (suburbs)

3. Self Summary & Gender: I'm a 27 year old male. I've been cosplaying since college and have no plans to stop. Keeping up with it while staying busy with work poses a challenge, but is all the more rewarding that I can still find time for both interests and a social life.

4. Interests: Anime and video games of course, also music, reading, fitness, dancing, cooking and baking.

5. Looking For: New friends with the possibility of a relationship. Looking for girls, preferably in the 21-30 year range, but exceptions could of course be made. It'd be nice to find someone who shares some of my more passionate interests and have something in common with.

I'm friendly, take a chance and say hi

Cosplay currently in progress: Zapp Brannigan

Next con planned: Katsucon
What cosplays are you planning on bringing to Katsu? ^_^ Besides Zapp, that is.

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #217
Rjr3412
o-iii<0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
What cosplays are you planning on bringing to Katsu? ^_^ Besides Zapp, that is.
Laharl from Disgaea is quite likely. Beyond that I haven't really thought about it, lol.
Rjr3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 09:58 AM   #218
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjr3412 View Post
Laharl from Disgaea is quite likely. Beyond that I haven't really thought about it, lol.
Well if you see a group of people in brightly colored spandex and capes, be sure to stop by and say hi!

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #219
Narutokris
Dattebayo!

1. Name: Kris
2. Location: Long Island
3. Self Summary & Gender: I'm a 25 year old male. I've never cosplayed before. I have a nice group of friends, but none of them are into anime or cosplaying at all. I prefer to do it on the right occassions, not randomly. I need some more/new friends is really all i'm saying!
4. Interests: NARUTO! I love love love love Naruto, I hope you do too! video games of course, also music, fitness, driving, building stuff, tumbling (i'm a cheerleader too)---Looking For: Friends possibility a relationship. I"m really easy to talk to and I hope you message me!
I'm looking for a new convention or gathering to attend. I have yet to pop my Cosplay cherry! Hit me up!

Skype name is : Dcsoloskater
Narutokris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #220
**~~ANC~~**

My name is Amber
General Location: GA

I am 16 years old. I like to avoid drama. I can be quiet at first. I am nice and an agreeable person, and I love hearing other people's ideas if I like the subject.

I like anime, manga, cosplaying (started at 4 years old), poems, stories, comic books like x-men....point is I like a lot of stuff ^_^

I'm looking for more cosplay loving friends and possibly a boyfriend (Long distance is cool with me).
**~~ANC~~** is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #221
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Eh, Another time can't hurt..What with how many people keep signing up lol

1.Name:
Jason (I hope my username was enough to know that, but eh *Shrug*)

2.General location:
Washington State. King County to get more specific..

3.Self Summary & Gender:
I am a dude, and I am short..I am 5'5" and a little on the slightly heavy side. I wouldn't say "fat" but not as skinny as I use to be lol Working on that one..I like anime, like most on here, except I hate Naruto..Sorry..I don't mind if you like it, But just know I don't..I will, however, play the games..I do however like a wide veriety of styles. I love Magical Girl. I just thing the outfits are way way awesome looking and I love drawing them. I do love action anime like most males do like DragonBall and the like, but I would rather sit and watch a romantic comedy anime before that. My favorite anime is Cardcaptor Sakura. And yes, the Japanese one..Not the English one..I also love Sailormoon, and my favorite character ever is Minako Aino (Venus). As for games I love the games Square has made..This would be starting around The Sword Of Mana, and the first Final Fantasy games all the way to the newer Kingdom Hearts games (as well as all of them lol). My all time favorite game is Final Fantasy VII (all of them, but the original more). My favorite game characters are Tifa (FFVII), Cloud (FFVII) and Shiva (GF in FFVIII). As for manga, My favorites are Beyond the Beyond (most favorite ever), Vampire Knight and Rosario+Vampire. I also play guitar. I play a lot of metal, so yea..Being good with that is a HUGE plus and probably something you will want to like being around me..I also draw (as mentioned above). I draw anime but I am really good at anything..If I take my time I can draw just about anything..Last, Cosplays. You can look in my costume page to see who I cosplay. Mostly games (only games at this time but will be doing more). That's about it for now..

25. Looking for around 22-26ish. That's a normal range for me..

4.Likes and or dislikes:
Really, you can get that from reading above..

5.What you are looking for:
Friends, Girlfriend (long term I hope) and cosplay buddies. If you see in my page what I cosplay and you wanna hang out at a con as another fellow character that's kool and I will totally be up for that.

Anyway, That's all for now. Thanks for looking ^_^
Adding the cosplays I do in hopes of also finding people to couple cosplay with:
-Xmas Sora (Looking for ANY kh2 Kairi..If you wanna do Xmas hat's even better lol
-Cloud (AC and KH1) Tifa of any kind is welcome. I also have a KH1 version I created that would go with my KH1 Cloud..
-Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts COM) Needing a Larxene. Nothing special about this one lol
-Akaito/Kaito (Black/red coat) Looking for a Meiko..Any version. One that matches would be kool but idc..I guess really any Vocaloid femail would work..I personally have seen a TON of Meiko, Miku, and Rin (all normal versions) cosplayers that are pretty cute.
-Lucius (Trinity Universe) loking for a Rizelea to cosplay with.

All of these can be friends..You don't have to be dating me to cosplay them with me, It would make it better if we WERE, but yea..Not gonna make ya lol
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 11-14-2012 at 11:02 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #222
KoKi

hey why not. Here goes!

1.Name: KoKi

2.General location: New Mexico

3.Self Summary:
Hello! I am sort of new to the cosplay community but I absolutely love it! I've been going to conventions for a long time but mostly small(really small) instate conventions. I went to NDK this year for the first time and I'm looking forward to going back!
I am the kind of person thats shy at first and then when I gauge what annoys you and what does't I go all out!

I'd love to travel and just get away. I'm planning on going to any and all conventions I can make it to.

4. Interests:
I love lots of anime and Manga but big ones for me right now are D.gray-man, kuroshitsuji, beelzebub, Bleach, Reborn, kuroko no basket, Magi, K, Witchblade...etc. I love Homestuck also. I love Marvel, X-Men, Avengers, Loki, Thor, Ironman, etc. DISNEY pretty much everything Disney. Harry Potter.
Bones, House, Elementary, Sherlock, Supernatural and various other tv shows.

5.What you are looking for: friends, Cosplay buddies
maybe relationship?

Last edited by KoKi : 11-14-2012 at 01:54 AM.
KoKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #223
Shirley<3Lulu

Name: Michi
General location: Southern California
Self Summary & Gender: Well I'm 5'5", I have past shoulder length, somewhat wavy, light brown hair. Blue eyes, generally always have glasses on. (Tend to only wear contacts for cosplays or hanging out with friends.) Biologically female, consider myself basically genderqueer though.
Age: Currently 19, I'd say my age range would be 17-27 in terms of someone I would date.
Likes: I have a huge weakness for animals, especially dogs. I enjoy role-playing, cosplaying/crossplaying, dancing(even if I'm not very good at it). Reading a good book, occasionally play video games from time to time. Singing, though I'm still a tad shy in comfortably doing so infront of others. I love to cuddle, part of being a hopeless romantic. Rain, it soothes me and puts me right to sleep. Sweets, I have a huge sweet tooth.
Dislikes: I suppose you could say I'm not too fond of people who are very full of themselves. Someone with a massive sized ego, basically. Spiders, I have a mild case of arachnophobia. Senseless violence, I can get a tad sensitive and uneasy when it comes to violence.
What you are looking for: Friends or possibly someone to be romantically involved with. When it comes to the type of person I would date, gender doesn't matter to me. Overall I would say what I look for is someone I can have an actual conversation with. Who welcomes and gives back affection. Someone who understands the meaning of personal space though, when needed. Personality is what I care about, I would hope the same could be said for the other person's view point on myself.
Shirley<3Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #224
kitdesertoffate

1.Name: I suppose Kit will do. =)
2.General location: California
3.Self Summary & Gender: I am a girl, 22 years old and a first time cosplayer. I have been to 4 conventions in my lifetime and have enjoyed them so much! I absolutely love cosplay to death and I am so excited to be doing my first one. I am a very upbeat person. I tend to get along with guys more, or girls that have a guy mentality. I am super sarcastic and joke around immensely. I am very physical! If I get excited I intend to grab or slap your arm (not hard just like multiple little slaps at one time XD) But I also hit peoples arms as well. That's a sign that I am super comfortable with you. lol I love to play fight a lot as you can tell. I love love loooove honesty. Be straight forward with me about things. I am a really good listener. If I see someone struggling I have to help, I cant just stand by.
Likes: I Love anime/manga just any type of that peaks my interest. Action, adventure, Horror types or even ones that cater to fangirls. I like to let my inner fan girl out every once in while. XD Love Marvel and DC. I am not claiming to have full knowledge of both but I absolutly love hearing about it. Knew things I didn't know about the characters and stuff. It just amazes me. XD I like Smallville, The walking Dead, Once Upon a Time. I love to Draw, read and play sports. Any sport really but mostly Soccer! Video games! woo!! Im more into one on one fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter.
Dislikes: hmmm I hate drama just like anyone else. But there is just no escaping it!! I dislike rude people. I dont like full on negative Nancy's where they always look at the glass half empty. Im a look at the glass half full kind of girl. XD
5.What you are looking for: Cosplay buddies and friends!
kitdesertoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #225
AliceKirkland96
Bowtie are cool :)

Name: Shannon, but you can call me what you like.

General Area: Northeast Ohio

Gender/Age: Female/16

Self Summary: Oh goodness, let's see...I'm a tad skittish when I don't know someone, but you'll soon see the hyper, spaz-party-monkey side of me xD I'm an absolute cuddle person, and I thrive on attention and physical touch. I've been to two conventions, and I plan on going to many more! I love cosplay, but I don't get the chance very often. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor as well, So if you are easily offended, I apologize D:

Death Note
Bleach
Kuroshitsuji
Hetalia
D. Gray Man
Duran Highschool Host Club
Movies
Drawing
Cosplay (duh xD)
Writing
Cuddly People
Nerds like me ^^

Dislikes:
Negative People
Whiners
People who suck the life energy out of me

What I'm Looking For: Friends and maybe a relationship I'm open to both genders, I'm bicurious Preferably between ages 15 and 18 for a relationship, 14-20 for friendship ^^

Thanks!
AliceKirkland96 is offline   Reply With Quote