Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 4.90 average.
Unread 12-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #241
KirstenAnon

1. Kirsten
2. Belleville, IL (about 20 minutes away from St. Louis, MO)
3. Self Summary: 16 female 5'2 small (makes for good shota cosplays haha). Kuroshitsuji and Hetalia crossplayer... so far. I like to cosplay as the seme but I can be the uke if I like the character enough (Alois or Ciel etc) Pairings I like are SebxCeil CielxAlois AloisxClaude GrellxSeb GrellxWill etc.
4. Likes
Kuroshitsuji
Hetalia
Dragon Age
Fable
Painting
Science & History
Yaoi
5. I am looking for a female 16-18 (same size and height is preferred) for and friendship or relationship that likes to crossplay as well. I also would like if they live close so we could possibly make Cmvs or skits for youtube and go to cons together of course!

Pm me if interested or you have any questions!
KirstenAnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #242
darkflame085
SevererOfTies

Name: Cole. Never had any cool nickname like everyone else in this thread =(

Location: Appear to be the first person from MN. Very little love for the land of 10,000 lakes on this site so I thought I'd poke my head in and see if there are any lurkers just waiting to post.

A/S: 23 Male

Interests: Oh jeez... Where to start? My friends like to define my taste in anime as depressing since most of what I watch is dark and dreary, though I enjoy most genres. A couple favs are Eva, Ef, Speed Grapher, anything by Mamoru Ooshii, and Higurashi. For stuff outside of anime I like PC gaming, SciFi, and some stereotypical Minnesota activities that have nothing to do with this site like hunting/fishing/hiking/etc. Oh, and countless hours on reddit. But most of all I love conventions, there is nowhere I'd rather be than at a con because I feel at home with the community.

Looking for? Whatever comes my way. I'm strait and single, so there's that, but I'm always looking for like-minded people that I can talk, chill, or group cosplay with as well. My friends that come to cons with me don't usually do much dressing up and I have ideas for group/couple costumes for just about anyone that'd be interested.
Metacon

Cosplays:
Kyouraku Shunsui (Bleach)
Vincent Brooks (Catherine)
Abe Lincoln (Clone High)
darkflame085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #243
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCloudInc View Post
Name: Mark Cloud [29/Male]
General location: Chicago
Likes and or dislikes:
- Long sits by the beach; walks are fine, too!
- Oh, and trying new food! If I ever go to a restaurant or food dealer, specials will always be the first to be read over then the menu.
- Thoughtful conversation.
Dislikes:
- Cosplays don't assemble themselves...
What you are looking for. (Be it just friends or more):
- Anyone for friends, yay! You can friend me on facebook, click the link in my signature!
- Females for cos-PlayDates... err... cosplay partner! If something more develops, sweet!
Self Summary: Will update later, for now, I'm an INTP/ISTP. So, things will hit off as friends and we'll see from there. I really enjoy working with my hands and, as a result, I've been able to make the folding wings you'd see in many cosplay music videos by videographers.
So yeah, updated.
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #244
magiccosplay01

1.Robert
2.San Diego, CA, Age is 26!

3.I love to cosplay, and watch anime, and that is my interests
4.Like: Read Manga and DC comics, and to watch anime and cosplay ^^, Dislike: Arrogant, selfish, uncaring, and liars. Want to know more about my likes and dislikes, why dont u ask me !
5.What you are looking for: I am looking to start off as friends, then when we get to know eachother better we can move onto something more serious.

Send me a message if you like to part take in a conversation !

Last edited by magiccosplay01 : 12-22-2012 at 08:11 PM.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #245
mochihi

---

Last edited by mochihi : 12-25-2012 at 01:33 PM.
mochihi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #246
aha-chan

Name: August or Auggy for short ^.^
about: I'm a girl - 5'3" - I crossplay Hetalia stuff. I'm a deep thinker and a music-lover. I'm Russian-American. I play guitar. I'm pretty chill and laid back. I'm kind of an insomniac. I'm an artist and I journal.
I like social justice and I'm majoring in history when I go to college next fall. I've been student-teaching geography for about a year.
I'm looking for a female around my age for friendship/romantic relationship who is smart, funny, caring and day-brightening. Preferably someone who lives in the bay area - I wanna cosplay and have silly adventures with you, girl!

PM me?
aha-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #247
Shirley<3Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aha-chan View Post
Name: August or Auggy for short ^.^
about: I'm a girl - 5'3" - I crossplay Hetalia stuff. I'm a deep thinker and a music-lover. I'm Russian-American. I play guitar. I'm pretty chill and laid back. I'm kind of an insomniac. I'm an artist and I journal.
I like social justice and I'm majoring in history when I go to college next fall. I've been student-teaching geography for about a year.
I'm looking for a female around my age for friendship/romantic relationship who is smart, funny, caring and day-brightening. Preferably someone who lives in the bay area - I wanna cosplay and have silly adventures with you, girl!

PM me?
Are you planning to go to ALA? :]
Shirley<3Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #248
aha-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley<3Lulu View Post
Are you planning to go to ALA? :]
I wish! Sadly, I am too poor, because all of my con-money's going into Fanime. I need a job D= What about you?
Unread 12-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #249
Shirley<3Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aha-chan View Post
I wish! Sadly, I am too poor, because all of my con-money's going into Fanime. I need a job D= What about you?
Awe. :[ Yeah, I completely understand. I've had to miss three cons in the last 6-7 months. So I scrapped together the last of my money and did some odd-ball jobs to afford going to ALA. X'D
Shirley<3Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #250
aha-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley<3Lulu View Post
Awe. :[ Yeah, I completely understand. I've had to miss three cons in the last 6-7 months. So I scrapped together the last of my money and did some odd-ball jobs to afford going to ALA. X'D
I had to put myself on a budget because otherwise all my money would go towards anime-related things. It's addictive, I swear! So do you live in CA?
Unread 12-27-2012, 09:02 AM   #251
Peaches-N-Cream

Talking

1.Name: Kim Jay Soo (its a codename as a safety for my life)

2.General location: Terre Haute,Indiana

3.Self Summary/Gender/Age: I'll be 22 on Jan. 22nd 2013. FEMALE. Im an Indiana Cosplayer and i love Asian Culture. I mostly like Taiwanese,Japanese and Korean. I watch nothing but Asian Dramas and movies and Anime. I'm a sort of tomboy, i will not wear girly clothes unless its a wedding dress or Lolita fashion.

4.Likes and or dislikes: i like asian bands, my whole MP3 is filled with them lol. I also like to Cosplay,sing,draw,dance,watch anime and BL movies, as well as Yaoi Mangas..i also love SUSHI!!!. I dislike rude guys,spicy foods,people who say Ramyun is bad when they have not tasted it. I even dislike those who think us Cosplay Community is a bunch of fools, well we appreciate our foolery~

5.What you are looking for: A relationship. Guy. Someone who accepts me, and loves what i do as ME. Just someone i can lean to and chat with after work, someone who shares what i do for fun Cosplaying. A COSPLAY PARTNER.

Last edited by Peaches-N-Cream : 12-27-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Peaches-N-Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #252
magiccosplay01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches-N-Cream View Post
1.Name: Kim Jay Soo (its a codename as a safety for my life)

2.General location: Terre Haute,Indiana

3.Self Summary/Gender/Age: I'll be 22 on Jan. 22nd 2013. FEMALE. Im an Indiana Cosplayer and i love Asian Culture. I mostly like Taiwanese,Japanese and Korean. I watch nothing but Asian Dramas and movies and Anime. I'm a sort of tomboy, i will not wear girly clothes unless its a wedding dress or Lolita fashion.

4.Likes and or dislikes: i like asian bands, my whole MP3 is filled with them lol. I also like to Cosplay,sing,draw,dance,watch anime and BL movies, as well as Yaoi Mangas..i also love SUSHI!!!. I dislike rude guys,spicy foods,people who say Ramyun is bad when they have not tasted it. I even dislike those who think us Cosplay Community is a bunch of fools, well we appreciate our foolery~

5.What you are looking for: A relationship. Guy. Someone who accepts me, and loves what i do as ME. Just someone i can lean to and chat with after work, someone who shares what i do for fun Cosplaying. A COSPLAY PARTNER.
you do long distance relationships Peaches.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2012, 01:36 AM   #253
ace184

Jon

augusta, ga

I like a wide range of things. I love mountain biking and rc carsplanes/helis. When the weather doesnt cooperate, I play video games. Whether it be WoW or something on the xbox.

As far as anime goes, I have recently got into Sword Art Online. That show is addicting. Also Bleach, Black Lagoon, Darker than Black, Corpse Princess, Trigun, just to name a few. I just started reading Manga and am currently working on Hellsing.

I am basically just looking for someone to talk to that shares some interests. Since I am not working due to current health conditions, I spend my days at the computer. So it would be nice to actually talk to some people.
ace184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2012, 03:30 AM   #254
Peaches-N-Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccosplay01 View Post
you do long distance relationships Peaches.
i dunno bout long distances anymore, just you cant see that person for realz and can only think rather the person cheats on you or not..at times i cant seem to see whats real anymore because Men these days are so...hard, you know?

You sit here hoping with these big dreams,years pass by and your in the same sitting spot alone wondering what you've done wrong..
Unread 12-29-2012, 03:52 AM   #255
Peaches-N-Cream

Those who have facebook theres also a groupl for single cosplayers> http://www.facebook.com/groups/463993536996015/