Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 56 81.16%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.14%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.25%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average.
Unread 01-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #271
monster_tree
Kyo

1.Name: Brenda (kyo)
2.General location: California
3.Self Summary & Gender: Well i like cosplay anime and video games, Im a female 20 im looking for friendship not i really like horror movies that kinda stuff.
4.Likes and or dislikes:
I dont like huge crowds of people even at conventions i can get some what anxious, I don't like homestuck or hetalia. I like drawing, music, etc.
5.What you are looking for: Friendship, cosplay buddies
AnimegaCon(2013) (maybe)
Anime Expo(2013)
AM2(2013)
Comikaze(2013)
PMX(2013)
Cosplay:
Gaige - Borderlands 2
Mikasa - Shingeki No Kyojin
Kuroh - Project K
Magi- Morgiana

monster_tree is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #272
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches-N-Cream View Post
1.Name: Kim Jay Soo (its a codename as a safety for my life)

2.General location: Terre Haute,Indiana

3.Self Summary/Gender/Age: I'll be 22 on Jan. 22nd 2013. FEMALE. Im an Indiana Cosplayer and i love Asian Culture. I mostly like Taiwanese,Japanese and Korean. I watch nothing but Asian Dramas and movies and Anime. I'm a sort of tomboy, i will not wear girly clothes unless its a wedding dress or Lolita fashion.

4.Likes and or dislikes: i like asian bands, my whole MP3 is filled with them lol. I also like to Cosplay,sing,draw,dance,watch anime and BL movies, as well as Yaoi Mangas..i also love SUSHI!!!. I dislike rude guys,spicy foods,people who say Ramyun is bad when they have not tasted it. I even dislike those who think us Cosplay Community is a bunch of fools, well we appreciate our foolery~

5.What you are looking for: A relationship. Guy. Someone who accepts me, and loves what i do as ME. Just someone i can lean to and chat with after work, someone who shares what i do for fun Cosplaying. A COSPLAY PARTNER.
Just curious, but what is your con line-up for this year?
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #273
magiccosplay01

1.Robert
2.San Diego, CA, Age is 26!

3.I love to cosplay, and watch anime, and much more !
4.Like: Read Manga and DC comics, and to watch anime and cosplay ^^, Dislike: Arrogant, selfish, uncaring, and liars. Want to know more about my likes and dislikes, why dont u ask me !
5.What you are looking for: I am looking to start off as friends, then when we get to know eachother better we can move onto something more serious.

Last edited by magiccosplay01 : 01-16-2013 at 04:50 PM.
magiccosplay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #274
ambertwilight
a voice is calling us

tryin this again i guess

Seeking:bf or gf-or friends/relationship(18-21)

Interest: video games,sketching,music,mmos,animals,fursuiting,visu al kei, relaxing, and hanging out,meeting new friends,ummm...some other stuff 2

summary: i tend to embarass myself writing descriptions of me for this kind of stuff..so i usually prefer it to answer any questions,:P, but ill share alittle, im usually a very shy person due to my social anxiety,i have two main cosplays i do,zero from vampire knight and cloud strife and i aslo make fursuits to wear,id love to meet someone close by here or in alabama relationship/or just friends that i can do stuff with,as for relationships i would love to meet someone that would love me for who-and not what i am seeing as how im pre-op,feel free to ask me anything else im not on here a whole lot though ^^,ive made some homestuck fantrolls and stuff but im not particularly into to it but i respect it ^^

Favorite anime/mangas:he is my master,vampire knight,clannad,hidomari sketch,the gundam series, yuyuhakusho,naruto,kill me baby,dears,durara,dragon ball z, inuyasha,love hina,tenjou tenge,fullmetal panic:fummoffu,fullmetal alchemist,cowboy bebop,hellsing,etc etc I cud go on for days,lol,im also working on a yaoi manga myself/or webcomic if you want to call it that

video games:skyrim,kingdom hearts,final fantasy series,tekken,ghost recon,soul calibur, socom,killzone,red dead redemption,guitar hero,skyrim,minecraft,gears of war,etc

Last edited by ambertwilight : 01-11-2013 at 03:55 PM.
ambertwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #275
Kotarou
The Shy Cosplayer

I never expected I would have to do this again, but unfortunately, I have to:
1. Name: Kotarou

2. Location: Somerset County, NJ (Central NJ)

3. Summary: I'm a 25 year old guy that just finished grad school at Rutgers University. I've been cosplaying since 2009. I like cosplaying because it gives me a chance to wear clothes that I can't usually wear. Other than cosplaying, I like watching anime and cute anime girls. I have a decent collection of figures, nendoroids, and plushies. Whenever I don't have work, I like hanging out with friends. I am extremely shy and very quiet when I don't know someone, but I'm friendly. Though, I can open up to people once I know them. I like to talk about anime and Japan among other things, but I tend to be careful about what I say, especially now.

4. Interests: Anime, Cosplay, languages, Japan, Vocaloid

Anime: There are a lot of anime that I like and I tend to like more recent anime, but my favorites are Angel Beats!, FMA, Clannad, Cowboy Bebop

Manga: Kagerou Days, Negima!, Hayate no Gotoku

Music: I tend to like anime, J-Pop, J-Rock, and Vocaloid songs, but there are American classics that I also like. In general, I like anything (not country) with a good beat.

Games: Minecraft, Project Diva, Tales of Symphonia, Portal, and Zelda (though I only played Ocarina of Time). I also tend to play tabletop games whenever I'm with friends. The only game I have (so far) is Tanto Cuore, but other games I like are Battleship Galatica, Arkham Horror, Power Grid, Citadels, etc.

5. Seeking: A kind, friendly girl (between 21 and 26) with similar interests as me - Long term. While long distance is not a problem with me, I am a lot more cautious since distance ended up being a problem with my previous gf.

Who I cosplay: I typically cosplay as Kagamine Len, but I also have a lot of other characters I cosplay. You can see who else I cosplay in the link in my signature.

My general rule for cosplaying characters is if I like their outfit, I will consider cosplaying them. If a character is not listed, you just need to let me know which character you would want me to do. As long as I like the costume, I'll cosplay the character. The costumes I look for tend to be elegant or youngish.

I have some pictures of me cosplaying here and here
If you want to know more, just let me know

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #276
Kinoma

Hello!

1. My name is Josh. You could call me by my cosplay.com name if you'd like, I don't really have a preference.

2. Most of the year I can be found in my college dorm in North Carolina. The remainder of the year I'll be at home in sunny Southern California, just outside of Los Angeles actually.

3. Well, If you can't tell by my picture and name, I'm a guy. 18 years old, going on 19 in just a couple weeks. Uhm... What else goes in a general summary? Height is 5'10" and I'm about average in build. I have brown hair and eyes. Uhm. I guess that's it?

4. Likes- Acting, singing, Disney, video games, and more obviously anime and cosplay.
Dislikes- Large quantities of candy.
I don't know what else is relevant to put in these :/

5. I'm looking for whatever I can find. Friends, enemies, cosplay buddies, relationships, whatever. Well, enemies maybe not so much. I mean, if you really want to, it could be fun to have an enemy I suppose...
And in case you were wondering my sexual preference, I'm straight.

Oh, and here's a list of series I enjoy:
Anime- SAO, Gurren Lagann, Avatar (TLAB and Korra), Soul Eater, High School of the Dead, BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, and much more recently Nichijou, Oreshura, and Maoyu. This list is likely to grow rather fast now that I'm actually using my Crunchyroll subscription.

Manga- Naruto and Bleach. Very short list, I know, but I've been following these two series for a long time, and I just don't have the time to really get into another series in book form.

Video Games- Legend of Zelda,Pokemon, just about anything Valve puts out, Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, League of Legends, and WoW.

Also Adventure Time, Regular Show, and My Little Pony. They aren't anime, but they're awesome and deserve an honorable mention.

I have a few characters that I've cosplayed, and a few more planned.
The ones I've done include: Sora, Link, and Finn.
Future ones are: Deadpool, Kirito, Rainbow Dash, Bolin, and many more that I haven't even decided on.

Cosplays
AX-
Naruto (Maybe)- 0%
ALO Kirito- 5%
Kamina- 40% (80% w/o cape)

Last edited by Kinoma : 01-14-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Kinoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #277
EmperorTKetchup

Okay let me try...

1. I go by CJ, Rainbow Dash (as by appearance in a RD hoodie at Taiyou con), my cosplay handle (Emperor), and my real name. You'll know that later

2. I live near Tempe, AZ. I will be traveling out of state eventually for a few cons in the future.

3. I am a 21 y/o male newb in the cosplay world. I have been going to select cons since 2006 up until last year where I began to get more serious and into it. I am an anime enthusiast, brony, and I love music. I only have a few cosplays in plan and will add to that as I start to get into more series.

4. Likes: Music, Anime, Manga, Getting out of the house, Traveling, MLP:FiM, Cats
Dislikes: Needles, Drama, Haters, Difficult people, Big hairy spiders (arachnophobia)

5. Okay, I'm pretty much looking for friends and maybe a relationship with a female (I'm straight, sorry guys) if and when the time comes. I have been off the anime/manga circuit after Negima ended, so anyone wanting to show off some current popular material is great, maybe a meetup? Not really a guy thing, but I am a sucker for Slice-of-Life and Romance/Comedy.

Cosplay WIP's
Negi Springfield - 75% completed
Spike (MLP:FIM) - 40% completed

Cosplay-in-plan
Yui Hirasawa - would-be first crossplay
KitsuNegi - Delicious trap...?
EmperorTKetchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #278
AuroraKaganshik
Starlit Dreams

trying again.
1.Name: Aurora
2.General location: SD,CA
3.Self Summary & Gender: F, 24, BI. Polygamist . cosplayer, lolita and fairy kei fashion enthusiast. cosmetology student
4.Likes: Lolita style. fairy kei style. a long list of animes.
5.What you are looking for: I would prefer more cosplay friends. If anything I would love a lolita or fairy kei girlfriend, or a cosplay boyfriend. I have a boyfriend who is very welcoming to my open relationship status
Cosplay Facebook
Online Store

Upcoming cons. yay! 2014
Anime Conji, PMX, SDCC

Cosplays:
Terra Branford v.3 - 100% debuted at AX 2014
Manga Princess Chibi: 90% remaking wig
Horo: 0%
Princess Neptune: 100%
Aqua: 10%
Sleeping Beauty: 70%
AuroraKaganshik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #279
SoraXroxasXaxel
静か 領

---
SoraXroxasXaxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2013, 04:00 AM   #280
Kazuto Kirigaya
Hero Of Time

Guess I'll try once more
Name: Eden
Seeking: Girlfriend or friend(Any gender)

Summary: Well, I'm 19 and I live in CA. Umm I almost had to type all of this on my PS3 because of my dumb laptop malfunctioning xD I really like Anime/cosplay/video games and all of that (Otherwise I wouldn't be here lol) I may not seem like it but I'm actually pretty shy and somewhat scared of people. Um I say "um" a lot xD and I cosplay whoever it says down there in my signature. Plus some extra ones I'm working on.

Favorite Anime(s): Blue Exorcist, Ouran HSHC, Durarara, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Inu x Boku SS, Chobits, Say I Love You, Sword Art Online, Avatar (TLAB and LOK), FLCL and MANY others I can't think of Right now.

Favorite Games: My top 3 are, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy. (And I'm so lame, I sill play Guitar Hero xD)
I think that just about wraps it up..

- Aladdin - Magi The Labyrinth of Magic - 20%
- Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online - 70%
- Kagami Taiga - 99%
- Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist - 100%
- Judal - Magi The Labyrinth of Magic - 100%
- Makoto - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - 10%
- Eren Jaeger - Attack on Titan 100%

Cons:
AM2
Anime Expo 2014
Wondercon
Anime LA
Yaoi con
Kazuto Kirigaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 11:24 PM   #281
sweetsorrow
Sweetsorrow

Name: Jason B. Hinkley

My hometown is Corning NY but i am now studying at Vancouver BC Canada

I am 25 years old male. my height is 5'5 with, brown eyes, and hair. I tend to be a little shy. I like to to meet new people. I would love to meet a girl date and have relationship with.

Likes I have is football, martial arts, anime, cosplay, video games, batman, movies, star wars, rock roll, and whine.

Dislikes, is marijuana, country music, Dallas cowboys, and sound of music.

I am looking to go on some dates or start a relationship with. A girl that will give me a chance.
sweetsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #282
Spike_CBbebop
Spike Spiegel

Name: Spike

Well..I'm currently 24 years old, I'll be 25 in Feb. I'm 5'2'' rocker who at first glance probably wouldn't seem the type to like anime/cosplay. I've been watching anime since I was a kid and been playing video games around the same time. I don't cosplay much due to the fact I don't know how to sew but I am a great prop maker. I'm getting into cosplay more, I have a few lined up for Fanime. I've also wanted to do a cosplay couple with someone. I go to quite a few conventions in Southern California including San Diego Comic-Con, Fanime, and E3 Expo. I have a stocky build but I recently started to hit the gym again. I have tattoos and plan to get more. I drink socially and sometimes smoke hookah. I am open into meeting new friends however; I'm looking for that special someone. I have a good head on my shoulders and a good heart. I work full-time for a multi-company based in London in the heart of Hollywood. I live with family however I pay my own bills including rent. Aside from being an anime/comic book, I'm into all types of music though my core is Irish Punk. Huge Disney lover(used to work there), I try to go to Disneyland whenever I can. I'm open to meeting new friends of either gender, however I'm looking for the right girl. Looks aren't a major factor for me; you may be the hottest person I've ever seen but if your attitude stinks you're an ugly person to me. I'm only shy when talking around girls who I'm attracted to or think they're really cute. Some of the girls posted I've seen are really cute but I'm a bit shy in contacting them. Who knows..well there's my life story.
Unread 01-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #283
AuroraKaganshik
Starlit Dreams

don't be shy =D no one here bites...i think..
Cosplay Facebook
Online Store

Upcoming cons. yay! 2014
Anime Conji, PMX, SDCC

Cosplays:
Terra Branford v.3 - 100% debuted at AX 2014
Manga Princess Chibi: 90% remaking wig
Horo: 0%
Princess Neptune: 100%
Aqua: 10%
Sleeping Beauty: 70%
AuroraKaganshik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #284
t_f

Name: Amanda

So, here's a little bit about me. I recently moved from Texas, and am still kind of adjusting to like up north. I have a bunch of great friends who like to hang out and cosplay (you may recognize us.... we did the Ouran panel at Acen for a couple of years, and I was Benio who would make her dramatic appearance. XD). I also own a cat who is surprisingly socialable. I like dogs, but I'm slightly allergic, much to my dismay. I have a full time job working at a bakery, but I am actively working towards my dream to become a traveling photographer. I also work out regularly to do the final blow to my weight loss goals (I've already lost 40lbs, and I'm aiming to crush 20 more! >)

In person, I initially seem like a very sweet and extroverted person. While I am very caring, I am actually a bit of an introvert. I'm more of the stay home and cuddle while watching a zombie flick than going out partying type.

I'm looking for a boyfriend who accepts me. I've tried dating other guys who weren't that into anime, but they just didn't get it, and they thought it was weird that I cosplay. I would absolutely love it if you cosplayed with me, but what I want more than that is someone who supports it. Also, I want to be with a guy who can take care of himself. That doesn't mean he has be loaded or anything, but I don't want someone who lounges around, letting themselves go physically all while expecting me to make a sandwich (Oh I'll make a sandwich....and then eat it right in front of you mwa ha ha). I'd like to pursue a long-term relationship without a long distance relationship.

I'm not sure what else to mention, but hopefully this works out!

Cosplays for 2013:

Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto Shippuden = 95% Done
Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto: Road to Ninja = 70% Done
Asami Sato from Avatar: Legend of Korra = 10% Done
L from Death Note: = 30% Done
t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #285
kyronami
Crossplayer

Name: Kyronami (you'll get my real name later)
General location: North Alabama
Age & Gender: 21, M2F but I live as male right now, Single
Seeking: Long Term Girlfriend

Likes: (In no particular order) Crossplay, Drag, Doing Makeup, Anime, Video Games, Computers, Dubstep, Cars, Magic the Gathering, Sushi

Music: Anything but country

TV: The Walking Dead, Southpark, Family Guy, Mythbusters, Prison Break, MLP

Games: Call of Duty, Minecraft, League of Legends, Torchlight, Diablo, Forza, pretty much any game lol

Short Summary: I dont expect very much from posting here but it would be nice to find a girl who shares similar interest and is accepting of me being a M2F transgender. Ive tried dating girls in the past who weren't into anime/video games and it didn't go so well because we kinda just sat around with nothing to do because we didn't have anything in common.

I am a veteran con-goer and have been going to cons since I was about 12ish years old. I started cosplaying at 14-15 years old, and crossplaying about 4 years ago. I cant sew and I cant do wigs but I love doing makeup and have fun creating my character when I crossplay.

If anyone is in my area feel free to send me a private message. Also open to just friends of any gender but please be up front about only wanting to be friends.
kyronami is offline   Reply With Quote