Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.90 average.
Unread 05-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #16
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze Saffire View Post
So as to avoid extreme awkwardness, you guys should probably list ages/age ranges ( if you don't want to give away your age for some reason )
Well yes it would be possibly awkaward but i figured if anyone really wanted to know they would ask....then again i forget the people sometimes don't >.> Please keep up the profile posting and Please when you get this, edit your post and put your age in your summary.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #17
jrockfreak

Davius Reid

Male

friendship: male or female, relationship: female.

Im a pretty shy person when i first meet people, but i like to hang out with friends and game and listen to music. Im a college student. and big fan of kpop and jrock.

anime: naruto, bleach, flcl, darker than black, ouran host club, corpse princess, sands of destruction, princess jellyfish, mayo chiki!, lots more.

my favorite manga right now is Kekkaishi

you can pm me on here.

Last edited by jrockfreak : 05-29-2012 at 08:17 PM.
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #18
Kiro

Name: Brian
General Location: Somerset County, NJ
Self Summary & Gender: 22, Male. Senior at Rutgers University studying Aerospace Engineering. I like to hang out with friends, explore new places, and try out new things. I work as a part-time System Administrator. When I get a chance, I work on my project car or other projects that I may have started (ie art, programming, etc.).
Likes: cars/motorsports, anime/manga, music, reading, technology, and exploration (cultural, traveling, hobbies, etc.)
Looking For: Female, preferably within reasonable driving distance ( <50 miles) and age (ie 19-26). Confident and passionate about something. A fellow engineer or car fanatic would be a plus.

MyAnimeList: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kiroshino]Kiroshino

Feel free to PM me.

2015 Conventions
AnimeNEXT
MAGFest?
Otakon?
PAX East
PwnEm Con?
Steampunk World's Fair?

2014 Conventions
Anime Boston
AnimeNEXT
CastlePoint
Otakon
Steampunk World's Fair
Kiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 01:58 PM   #19
emm_gee

---

Last edited by emm_gee : 05-08-2013 at 08:56 PM.
emm_gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #20
Joce11

1.Jocelyn!
2.southern PA, and Virginia for school!
3.Self Summary: Lets see, I love anime, I love group cosplaying and sewing late into the night. I relish making my costumes and having people recognize me as the character! Photoshoots are always fun too. I love to dance and draw and run and be crazy. I am a costume design major at my school, loving japanese fashion and one day want to have a job thats cosplay/anime related?
- Female, 20
likes: cosplay partners! running around maymont park as a crazy cosplay kid, expressing myself through alternative fashion. dislikes: people not wanting to be my cosplay partner and ditching me so I'm all by myself. ^^ true story.
5.What I'm looking for: ALL OF THE COSPLAY PARTNERS! girlfriend. guys and girls for friend. I just want to cosplay with people and not be alone, you know?
-also, if you like My Little Pony you are my instant best friend.

cons:
Katsucon
animeNext
Otakon
Nekocon
Setsucon
-anyone that I would have friends to be with (willing to drive, even to canada, I've done it before)

whoknows::
Roxas orginization xii (0%)
MlP FiM: gala dress: (0%)

I want a cosplay girlfriend ><
Joce11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #21
jarowland

Will update later with descriptions later - Hospital most of this week - short info for now
Name: Jordan
*Age - 21
Loc: Southern delaware / eastern shore maryland
Myself - Love anime, manga, TOONAMI (thank you god), and costuming, and gaming. For some reason girls around this area.. maybe its just this area they call the "eastern shore of delmarva" but I've yet to meet a girl that had any of these interests.. that wasnt a complete lunatic. That aside..
Looking - Friends to a degree - anyone in the area that might be interested in hanging out definately let me know - I have a tight schedule most of the time though =\ but i always try to make room for movies and the like. Need good movie friends again I've missed so damn many (sherlock holmes 2. Fck..)
*-And really just like most guys Just seeking a nerdette that compliments me. Not praise mind you.. someone I click with. I tend to be a bit difficult to get talking for a while, but once I'm used to people I'm pretty relaxed. Really just send me a message sometime

----- Will update with something more specific later.. have to get up in 5 hours though so thats all for now.

Last edited by jarowland : 06-08-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: age
jarowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 12:03 AM   #22
Mitsruko
Mitsu-kun

Seeking: Male for a relationship(around 20-22~), and female's can be good friends guys as well of course

Interests: I guess video games, cosplay, and manga are all about it really. Looking forward to meeting that one guy who will respect me and treat me the way he'd expect to be treated back. Also someone who can be fun and pretty much get along with about anyone and have a good time. For a specific list about some things, here ya go xD

Favorite Video Games: Resident Evil, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Graces F, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill, Project DIVA, Uncharted, Kingdom Hearts, Hakuoki(<3)

Favorite Anime/Manga: Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?, Tiger & Bunny, Dengeki Daisy, Absolute Boyfriend, Inukami!, Angel Beats, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Togainu no Chi, Chrono Crusade, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Star Fighter, Another, Little Butterfly, Our Everlasting, Yellow, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, DNAngel

woohoo for another post like this xD
Mitsruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #23
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

So guys just posting in here to update. If you find anyone worth talking to in here let me know something I hope you guys are managing to meet some nice cosplayers. Anyways Keep your hopes up and enjoy your convention season this year.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 06-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #24
polaracebear
Weirdo.

~Herp derp.
Ashley
sixteen
Close to Nashville, TN.
interest~ Anime of course, though i'm more likely to get it done if it's manga. I really like the arts, singing, dancing, drawing, ect. I am terrible at sports, horrible in fact, so that is one problem for me, but.meh. Anyways, I play video game every once and a while, though I get real mad when I lose against the bosses. Um, otherwise, I like to travel as well, and plan on living out of the states when i'm older.
polaracebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #25
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaracebear View Post
~Herp derp.
Ashley
sixteen
Close to Nashville, TN.
interest~ Anime of course, though i'm more likely to get it done if it's manga. I really like the arts, singing, dancing, drawing, ect. I am terrible at sports, horrible in fact, so that is one problem for me, but.meh. Anyways, I play video game every once and a while, though I get real mad when I lose against the bosses. Um, otherwise, I like to travel as well, and plan on living out of the states when i'm older.
Please make sure to post your ages when you post your profile here. Thank you

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 06-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #26
Axlias
Her Own Person

I've seen two in Southern PA...

1. Name: Call me Ren.

2.Age: Fifteen

3. General location: Fourty-five minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA.

4. Self Summary & Gender: Shy and anti-social, less I know you & Female.

5. Likes and or dislikes: Few likes, many dislikes. Ask if you want to know.

6. What you are looking for: Cosplaying friends! And maybe a cosplaying boyfriend?
Yuzuki - Vocaloid

Future Cons
Tekkoshocon X-2

Last edited by Axlias : 06-10-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Axlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #27
Axlias
Her Own Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmpgrl View Post
Yay! First one!

1.Erika (Eri and E work just as well)
2.Some where in southern pa
3. I'm usually a very shy person so i figured this would be a good way to get to know some people. I'm a very go with the flow kind of girl but i get embarrassed easily. I'm a hard core otaku and i love j-pop and k-pop. Um...if you wanna know more i guess you'll have to ask
4. I like animals, kawii things, music, and video games. I dislike stuck up people who are full of themselves.
5.I'm pretty looking for an amazing guy whose as crazy about cosplay and anime as i am and some cosplay friends. Long distance doesn't bother me either.
:O You live in PA too? I must find out where!
... After I figure out how to message you! XD
Yuzuki - Vocaloid

Future Cons
Tekkoshocon X-2

Last edited by Axlias : 06-08-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Unread 06-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #28
Axlias
Her Own Person

And you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joce11 View Post
1.Jocelyn!
2.southern PA, and Virginia for school!
3.Self Summary: Lets see, I love anime, I love group cosplaying and sewing late into the night. I relish making my costumes and having people recognize me as the character! Photoshoots are always fun too. I love to dance and draw and run and be crazy. I am a costume design major at my school, loving japanese fashion and one day want to have a job thats cosplay/anime related?
- Female, 20
likes: cosplay partners! running around maymont park as a crazy cosplay kid, expressing myself through alternative fashion. dislikes: people not wanting to be my cosplay partner and ditching me so I'm all by myself. ^^ true story.
5.What I'm looking for: ALL OF THE COSPLAY PARTNERS! girlfriend. guys and girls for friend. I just want to cosplay with people and not be alone, you know?
-also, if you like My Little Pony you are my instant best friend.

cons:
Katsucon
animeNext
Otakon
Nekocon
Setsucon
-anyone that I would have friends to be with (willing to drive, even to canada, I've done it before)
You! Are also in PA!
I must find out where!
-Stalks around trying to figure this website out- D:<
Yuzuki - Vocaloid

Future Cons
Tekkoshocon X-2
Unread 06-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #29
Talismand

Name: Tim
Seeking: A serious relationship with a local woman but friends of both gender are accepted as well ^^
Discription: I'm a very laid back guy i play airsoft watch anime and just relax. I like to go out and have fun and be myself where ever I go. I'm defensive of my friends and others. I like to play video games (in this sge who doesn't lol) shoot guns and practice martial arts as well as sword play. I do cosplay but i have only ever cosplayed two maybe three if a guy with a guili suit and sniper rifle counts ^^; I just want to find a woman who can be herself around me and be fun and hyper and lives close by. Anyway if you want to know more about me PM me I'm an open book.
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #30
polaracebear
Weirdo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
Please make sure to post your ages when you post your profile here. Thank you
But.............I did. 0-0
polaracebear is offline   Reply With Quote