Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 56 81.16%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.14%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.25%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average.
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #46
Karux3

Name: Karu (Nickname)
About me: I'm a 2nd year Computer Science major at Georgia Tech with a minor in Japanese. I love cosplaying! I've been making my own costumes for about a year now. I love entering costume contests at conventions (and I've won a couple awards ). I like anime, gaming, drawing, and programming. Some of my favorite animes are Madoka Magica, Mirai Nikki, Black Rock Shooter, and Evangelion. I play online games including Starcraft II, League of Legends, S4 League, and Diablo III. I like console gaming as well, especially the Mario series (I'm currently playing Mario Sunshine again xD). I also like cats and techno/electronic music. I also love Nyan Cat (maybe a little too much).
I hate: Liars.
I want: Friends (male or female) who share my interests! And maybe a relationship (male, a few years older or younger is fine).
I go to these conventions normally: Anime Expo (LA), AWA (Atlanta), Otakon (Baltimore), Momocon (Atlanta), Anime Boston (Boston).

My cosplay page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NyanKa...39580549462749

Last edited by Karux3 : 06-19-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Karux3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #47
Gunslinger1888

Hi

Seeking: Friends of any gender and a long term relationship with a cool, fun gal.

Interests: Anything Joss Whedon, Stephen King, Sci-fi, Horror, and Fantasy, cosplay.
Skyrim and Game of Thrones are my current obsessions!

TV: 2 Broke Girls! (so good), Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Doctor Who, Californication, Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure)

Favorite Directors: Sophia Coppola, Peter Jackson, Quentin Tarantino

Music: Ministry, Metallica, Slayer, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Bauhaus, Johnny Cash, Regina Spektor

Books: Dark Tower Series (the BEST), Horns by Joe Hill, Tale of 2 Cities, Anna Karenina, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

My favorite thing to do on vacation is go to sci-fi conventions.

Summary: I mostly do historical and Fantasy cosplays, but want to branch out into some sci-fi and fantasy anime cosplays.

facebook.com/rogerdeen
Gunslinger1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #48
Meta77
Hugh Hons AwaY!!!!!

age 23:
I love cosplaying and would love to find a girl that could pull off many cosplay couples i would enjoy doing together or her just going to a convention with me.
I enjoy traveling around the world, walking around the park, watching netflix.
What makes me unique is that I'm a very nice guy
I love rock,techno,trance,smooth jazz, world, and chill.

I am also a gentleman to ladies always
I am also open to all races of lady's.

if you wish to know anything else just let me know.
I'm looking for a girl that will let me take her places and will travel with me. Sometimes just going to a park or letting her go shopping together with me.

So if you wouldn't mind a good guy feel free to message me. Please also if you would like to talk please don't have me on the side while your talking to 6 other guys. You cant really learn or get feelings for someone if your juggling feelings like that and its annoying. I love all races as my family line is very mixed. I love holding the door for lady's and pulling out the chains for them.

also distance is not to big a factor with me. If i find someone i really like ill stay with them through the worse of times to see a better day together with them.
also if your going to keep viewing at least say hello.
from one thread to another haha
Law (one piece)
Lets rock out until another con[/size]
Meta77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #49
carnival
tl;dr

Wow, I should make a cosplay/anime dating site. And make lots of money to buy cupcakes and kittens.

Name: Erica
Summary: I work full time and I'm going to school, pursuing a degree in English. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I was thinking of being an elementary school teacher, but a part of me would like to get into the anime/manga industry. Working for Funimation, Crunchyroll, etc. That would be a dream. *w*
Likes: Sweets, napping, music, drawing, reading, watching movies/tv shows, going on random adventures
Dislikes: Hot weather, spiders, school, raisins, reality tv
Looking for: Friends, and if I'm lucky, a male to be my cosplay partner. :3 And maybe get into a relationship. I'd like someone to be the near the same height as me. >3> I'm very tall (5'10") soo... it gets hard finding tall men. Haha. I'm also not highly keen on the idea of long distance relationships. I've been through many, and they only lead to heartache. :/
carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #50
Burning-Fire-<3

Name:Briana
Description: I tend to be a bit shy, but random and loveable when you get to know me DD
Fav Animes-
Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater
Code Geass
Ouran High School Host Club
etc..
Dislikes: Tuna, Bullies, Egg Sandwhiches
5.Cosplay Bestiee(Preferably female)
Burning-Fire-<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #51
Ritalinkomumaru

1.Name: Ritalin Komumaru
2.General location: Oklahoma (around Tulsa area)
3. Male age:18 Iím a easy to get along with person though it does take me a while to really engage in a long conversation mainly cause I wouldnít know what to say. Iím looking for people near me to cosplay with and go to conventions with.
4.Likes : drawing, reading(books/manga) watching movies and anime, halloween(and anything related to) and of course cosplay. Dislikes: Snakes and Spiders
5. Female-relationship/friendship Males-friends
Ritalinkomumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #52
Tsukino Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karux3 View Post
Name: Karu (Nickname)
About me: I'm a 2nd year Computer Science major at Georgia Tech with a minor in Japanese. I love cosplaying! I've been making my own costumes for about a year now. I love entering costume contests at conventions (and I've won a couple awards ). I like anime, gaming, drawing, and programming. Some of my favorite animes are Madoka Magica, Mirai Nikki, Black Rock Shooter, and Evangelion. I play online games including Starcraft II, League of Legends, S4 League, and Diablo III. I like console gaming as well, especially the Mario series (I'm currently playing Mario Sunshine again xD). I also like cats and techno/electronic music. I also love Nyan Cat (maybe a little too much).
I hate: Liars.
I want: Friends (male or female) who share my interests! And maybe a relationship (male, a few years older or younger is fine).
I go to these conventions normally: Anime Expo (LA), AWA (Atlanta), Otakon (Baltimore), Momocon (Atlanta), Anime Boston (Boston).

My cosplay page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NyanKa...39580549462749
I'd just like to say that I'm probably going to major in Computer Science with a minor in Japanese, too. Except, I live in California, so, yeah xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnival View Post
Wow, I should make a cosplay/anime dating site. And make lots of money to buy cupcakes and kittens.

Name: Erica
Summary: I work full time and I'm going to school, pursuing a degree in English. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I was thinking of being an elementary school teacher, but a part of me would like to get into the anime/manga industry. Working for Funimation, Crunchyroll, etc. That would be a dream. *w*
Likes: Sweets, napping, music, drawing, reading, watching movies/tv shows, going on random adventures
Dislikes: Hot weather, spiders, school, raisins, reality tv
Looking for: Friends, and if I'm lucky, a male to be my cosplay partner. :3 And maybe get into a relationship. I'd like someone to be the near the same height as me. >3> I'm very tall (5'10") soo... it gets hard finding tall men. Haha. I'm also not highly keen on the idea of long distance relationships. I've been through many, and they only lead to heartache. :/
Oooh where in NorCal do you live? You sound like an awesome person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyobarnrat View Post
We can be friends.
:3
Oh, hi!
Tsukino Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #53
Sucre
Yes, My Lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger1888 View Post

Seeking: Friends of any gender and a long term relationship with a cool, fun gal.

Interests: Anything Joss Whedon, Stephen King, Sci-fi, Horror, and Fantasy, cosplay.
Skyrim and Game of Thrones are my current obsessions!

TV: 2 Broke Girls! (so good), Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Doctor Who, Californication, Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure)

Favorite Directors: Sophia Coppola, Peter Jackson, Quentin Tarantino

Music: Ministry, Metallica, Slayer, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Bauhaus, Johnny Cash, Regina Spektor

Books: Dark Tower Series (the BEST), Horns by Joe Hill, Tale of 2 Cities, Anna Karenina, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

My favorite thing to do on vacation is go to sci-fi conventions.

Summary: I mostly do historical and Fantasy cosplays, but want to branch out into some sci-fi and fantasy anime cosplays.

facebook.com/rogerdeen

You say you're a Joss Whedon fan, however, I see no Firefly in your TV series listing...

AUSA '12 Lineup
Grell Sutcliff - Kuroshitsuji
Miyu - Vampire Princess Miyu
Trish - Devil May Cry
Sucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #54
carnival
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukino Sora View Post
I'd just like to say that I'm probably going to major in Computer Science with a minor in Japanese, too. Except, I live in California, so, yeah xD

Oooh where in NorCal do you live? You sound like an awesome person!

Oh, hi!
I live in between Sacramento and San Francisco. :3
carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #55
SkyeHawk89

1. Skye {Brandon.]

2. New York, U.S.A.

3. History.
Video Games.
Movies.
Sport's like Skiing/Snowboarding, Swimming and Bowling.
Staying in good Shape.
Hanging with Friends when get too, meeting new people.
I like roleplaying, also creative Writing.
I like food and trying to do New Things.

4. I'm very shy and a good person. I'm usually Shy at first but do get talkitive. I can be funny and annoying. I have many likes and dislikes. I dislike rude and weird people. I love History, Travel, Movies, Roleplaying and Video Games.

5. I'm looking for New Friends and a relations that be nice. I know it not easy find as well if your shy and don't know many people. It great to have new friends. That Special someone.

It be nice going to Comic Con and do other things with New friends and people. I know it better than going yourself and such. I'm sure and I hope that things be good.

I hope that everyone else good too.
SkyeHawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #56
Gunslinger1888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucre View Post
You say you're a Joss Whedon fan, however, I see no Firefly in your TV series listing...
Yeah, I try to keep my "TV shows listed" to series that are current. Otherwise the list would be a mile long. Firefly is a given, obviously! As is Buffy, Angel, Dr. Horrible, Dollhouse, and the Avengers.

Last edited by Gunslinger1888 : 06-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Unread 06-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #57
Gunslinger1888

Double
Unread 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #58
Omeganiferous

1. Matt (or Omeganiferous if it's weird for you to call me by my real name).

2. Americus, GA. It's about 3 hours south of Atlanta, alot closer to Florida than anything else. But I go to Atlanta cons.

3. Male, 21 years old.

4. Really big nerd gamer and anime/manga lover obviously. I'd name some of my favorites, but I think I'd drag on too long. You can look at my profile or ask me about it if you'd like

5. More than anything, I'm just looking to make new friends that are into some of the stuff that I like, but not very many of my current friends also like. So male or female, if you're around, I'd really like to talk to you! So far, I mainly go to Atlanta cons, I went to AWA last year and am planning to go this year. I will probably attend Momocon this coming year as well. Probably not Dragon*Con though, I am way too poor to afford two cons in the same month.

Hope to get to talk to some of you soon!
Omeganiferous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #59
Sucre
Yes, My Lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger1888 View Post
Yeah, I try to keep my "TV shows listed" to series that are current. Otherwise the list would be a mile long. Firefly is a given, obviously! As is Buffy, Angel, Dr. Horrible, Dollhouse, and the Avengers.
Yay! Some day I totally want to cosplay Firefly.

AUSA '12 Lineup
Grell Sutcliff - Kuroshitsuji
Miyu - Vampire Princess Miyu
Trish - Devil May Cry
Sucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #60
blue-rose713

foooo~ lets do this *brave face*
1. Misa (i dont give out my name unless i no the person)
2. Perth, Australia
3. female, 17, a nerd *-* and super duper shy
4. *likes*anime/manga, cosplay, reading, drawing, sweet things, baggy t shirts, skinnies, MAH SPARKLY SKECHERS, nail art, rain, winter . . . the list goes on
*dislikes* mornings, hot days, summer, judgmental *bleep*ers
5. basically im looking for a guy thats kind and generally likes the same stuff i do ^ ^
I am the power,
All I need is one star in the sky,
Wish for you,
Every night
blue-rose713 is offline   Reply With Quote