Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 4.89 average.
Unread 07-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #76
friend9810

Name: Brooke

General location: Near Cleveland, Ohio

Self Summary: Sort of shy at first but once you get to know me I'm pretty talkative, I'm pretty laid back and easy going, I'm also female and 17

Likes: Cosplaying (Huge shock, I know), unicorns, thunderstorms, all types of music, drawing, writing, reading, anime, superhero movies, sarcasm.

What you are looking for: friends
[/color]
friend9810 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #77
aquacapsak

1.Aqua
2.Ontario
3.I'm a fifteen and a half year old girl who is a major anime loving maniac. I love to make new friends and meet new people. I can be generally shy for a little while if meeting a person for the first time outside of a convention, but am an overall nice person.
4.Likes
Megaman
Precure
Tokyo Mewmew
ANime
Manga
Friends
COnventions
Happiness
The world
Everything...Almost
Dislikes
Bananas
war
hate
Pain
Mean people
Know-it- alls
5.I'm looking to meet new people and make new friends.

Please feel free to contact me! I don't bite and I love a good chat.
It's what makes you special.
aquacapsak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #78
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

1.Jason

2.King county, Washington State

3.INFO TIME!!!!
Sex: Male
Height: 5'5"
Hobbies: Other then cosplay and anime related, I listen to rock music. Like heavier rock. I love metal, screamo, post hardcore, hardcore, pop punk, punk, pop, jpop, jrock..
I also play guitar. Been playing for about 12 years. And my neighbor and I are starting a band..
I also Draw. I'm in the midst of creating new characters for a story I have in mind for a manga/anime.

4.Likes:
As for anime, I don't want to make you read a list..I like A lot of types. I'll watch anything At least once. I cant say it sucks or not until I see it.
Games: PlayStation RPGs (Final Fantasy/KH style), Fighting, Racing.
Manga: Same as the anime.

dislikes:
Naruto....Pirates....Um............One Piece....Thats about it..Oh and first person shooters..Mostly cuz I suck at them....

5.I am looking for simply, a GF. I love the company of an amazing girl. I want to settle down, you know, be in a serious committed relationship. I'd love to find that girl that will watch me draw and maybe draw next to me, whether she is good or bad, and can maybe make costumes together. Even if all that doesn't happen, I'd still just like someone to come home to at night and just cuddle with. Anything interests you, PM me or email me at sora-sorous@hotmail.com
Any takers? I don't bite..Unless you ask ^_~
No really though, I'm a huge romantic. If you like that in a guy please give me a shot.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 07-10-2012 at 11:18 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #79
ShaneUSMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccosplay01 View Post
Your introduction strikes me odd?
Que?
ShaneUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #80
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Name: Mark Cloud [29/Male]
General location: Chicago
Likes and or dislikes:
- Long sits by the beach; walks are fine, too!
- Oh, and trying new food! If I ever go to a restaurant or food dealer, specials will always be the first to be read over then the menu.
- Thoughtful conversation.
Dislikes:
- Cosplays don't assemble themselves...
What you are looking for. (Be it just friends or more):
- Anyone for friends, yay! You can friend me on facebook, click the link in my signature!
- Females for cos-PlayDates... err... cosplay partner! If something more develops, sweet!
Self Summary: Will update later, for now, I'm an INTP.
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #81
wisetaner
Full of enthusiasm

Name: Mike
Self Summary & Gender. Male.

I am told I act and look much younger then I am, the majority of my friends are in their early 20's and I am general thought as being around 24. But then when friends learn my actual age is...well, in the 3-0 range. They look at me in shock for a moment, then laugh, then we all laugh and they go back to thinking I'm around 24 or so. I suppose that's just because the way I am contradicts my age...which I think is cool.

Oh and the reason for adding that odd description is that I thought it might be amusing and get a smile out of some here.

Also I'm working on my bachelor's degree in 3D animation, 3D modeling, basically I'm learning to be a 3D artist in 3DS Max and Maya. Once I've received my bachelors degree I'll be seeking a job with companies such as Pixar, Bioware, Bethesda, and the like. Though first I'll likely start working for smaller companies...even Indie studios.

Likes: Open minded people, 3D art, enthusiastic people, creative minds, bubbly personalities, adventurous people, RPG games, audio books, oh and definitely like cosplay...though I am very new to it. I have many other likes as well.

Dislikes: flaky personalities, judgmental, extreme heat of summer ;-p

What you are looking for: Friendships mostly and with anyone. If it happens, friendship turned relationship with a lady would be more then cool. But that's only if happens.
wisetaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #82
Akune-chan

Name: [Just ask =] I am a nice person. Haha]

Age; 19

Occupation; 7 year Med Program =] I am currently a Senior in college and then off to med school.

About; I guess I came from a normal like family. Mom + Dad = Me. I love to make people laugh and see smiles on their faces. I am going through a tough time at the moment, but I would love to make new friends. I am 5'8 with an average build, I have a quirky but serious nature. I guess you can say that I am a strong person emotionally though I have my moments when I overreact or I bottle things up when I am not supposed too. I take my cosplay projects seriously wanting them to be the best that I could possibly make them and I am a nerd when it comes to details. I am an B+ to A student...? Idk what else I could tell you xD;

Likes; writing novels, studying, interested to know everything, medicine, politics, stories, life, adventure, spontaneity

Dislikes; narrow-minded people, chat speak drives me nuts, let downs

Looking for; a Kabuto. Lmao haha no no just kidding.
If I could describe the guy that I would love to have as a friend and as a boyfriend one day he would have;
Kabuto's loyalty, Jiraiya's spunk and personality, Orochimaru's seriousness and dedication to a goal, Asuma's love, the list goes on and on. Oh god Im insane.

Anyways.
^^;
Unread 07-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #83
xKurotalia

Name: Kuro
Age and gender: 15 :x female
Likes: anime, manga, cosplaying( relatively new), shounen, action, shounen ai, drawing, books , clever people, movies, kuroshitsuji, vocaloid, hetalia , amazing cosplays and art, spicy and sour
Dislikes: shoujo, show offs, bitter things

Seeking male or female friendship, cosplay buddy

Summary : I'm pretty shy when you first meet me, I'm short, random, quiet, awesome. I don't like complimenting myself so I'll leave it at that. So far I only go to anime expo and I cosplay as ciel from kuroshitsuji, and Len from vocaloid. I will probably be cosplaying ciel again next year so I am looking for a Sebastian for next year. My deviant art is the same as my user name so if you want to check it out o:. If I do ever meet a friend on here I will want to hang out sometime o3o so preferably someone that lives in LA. I suck at intros sorry if you have any questions feel free to ask, you might want to try finding me on da first because I'm still getting used to this site( and had no idea how to pm people )
xKurotalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #84
Disthrone
The Original Black Mage

1. Disthrone
2.Toronto, CA
3. Male, just started cosplaying and loving it. I'm 20 fyi >_<
4.Likes: Anime, Online gaming, going out and hanging out with friends etc. Netflix is a love of mine, just being relaxed in general.
5.Looking for more friends to cosplay with in Toronto, and we can take it from there If a relationship comes out of it then all the better, but for now looking for more people to talk to in this scene as I just moved to Toronto not too long ago...

Basic summary: Pretty straight forward, I love the outdoors, love the indoors, I don't find many things I don't like. I really want to find someone who shares common interests so don't hesitate to contact me!

Last edited by Disthrone : 07-17-2012 at 04:17 AM.
Disthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #85
Disthrone
The Original Black Mage

2.General location near Toronto (looks like I'm the only Canadian so far?

Finally another person from Canada, I was starting to get overwhelmed from all the lack of Canada up in this thread
Disthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #86
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

1. Mizore (Real name later )

2. San Diego, Ca

3. I am a 19 yr old girl that loves cosplay and cosplaying people! I've just recently started and I'm such a newbie :P I am a completely different person when I don't think about anime/manga and stuff. I love music a lot, I like to listen to music some from like BTR to Avenged Sevenfold! I like Japanese and Korean music & I love watching anime and Korean drama. I love to play video games: Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil are my favorite! I love watching & playing football with my siblings. And I LOVE attending concerts xD message me for more

4.Likes:
Tattoo
Piercings
Concerts
anime/manga
cosplay/cosplayers
sushi
reading
horror movies/books
swimming/waterpolo
football/baseball
yuri/yaoi
rain/thunderstorms! :3

Dislikes:
Flaky people
ignorant
I also hate the heat, warm is okay
judgmental
people against LGBT

5.What you are looking for.
Mostly friends but hey, if something happens, it happens

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 20%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil(genderbent): DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #87
Kanako Maeda
Kanako - Icon of Revenge

1: Name - Aaron/ Kanako/ Vysse
2: Location - California, Somewhere very close to Fanime convention XD
3: Gender -
Male - Biologically
Female/Male - Psychologically
Crossplaying (sexy no Jutsu Omoi), Cosplaying, Anime, Videogames, playing the drums and occasionally the piano, composing music (in general) for cosplayers for Vocaloid remix
cover albums that I make, Practicing Taekwondo and staying in shape. (I'm training to be a ninja of sorts. XD Kinda lame yeah, I know but no joke LOL)
As with many other people, I'm shy and quiet but will completely 180 once I get to know you better. I can be serious when you want me to be and a nutcase when you want to be.
I'm really easy-going.I'm open-minded about a lot of elements of life, so sometimes I like to have deep engaging conversations when topics of such nature are brought up.

4: Likes - Composing/Drumming/AirDrumming
Shoujo-ai Yuri - softcore
Yaoi - softcore
People that cosplay in public for fun! (still trying to do it XD)
Sewing
Gaming
Ninja and Samurai movies
Female Fighters
Cosplaying/Crossplaying
!!!Music!!! - Techno, Metal (Slipknot ftw) Jazz Orchestral, Ambient, Big Band Jazz, Dance/House, some alternative.
Shy quiet people like me.
Dislikes - Arrogance, irrational close-mindedness, closet sexists. I have to admit though I'm really tolerant. XD (more-so than I should be)

5: Whom I'm looking for -
I'm looking for friends that like to cosplay at any given time or watch anime at any given time. Shy, softspoken, Female companions are primarily what I'm hoping to find in
all honesty. I'm shy and softspoken generally so it'd be nice to be with someone with some of the same traitsAlthough I'm somewhat open to making friends with guys, I will be
kind of distant since I already have enough guy friends as it is, NONE of whom know let alone understand the real me. I'll probably be a little more open towards females as I
gel with them better anyway. Friendships anywhere from the 20-26 range are primarily what I'm looking for, but if it turns into a relationship then I'm cool with that too.

Again, despite being shy, I'm really easy to talk to, so if you're in the San Jose area of California, let me know if you'd like to hang out and stuff.
If you're interested in knowing about or seeing more of what I am and do, here are my primary contacts.

http://vysse.deviantart.com/

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.talbert.9

http://soundcloud.com/cosmic-break

STILL a Noob crossplayer.
Kanako Maeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #88
ciaranicd

1.Name: Ciara Davis
2.General location: SoCal
3.Self Summary & Gender: I am a girl (haha). I like to draw and take pictures, I mostly draw manga. I am 18, 18-22 is a good range.
4.Likes and Dislikes: I like people who are nice and chill and I dislike arguing.
5.What you are looking for: Friends, more than friends.
ciaranicd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #89
ciaranicd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranicd View Post
3.Self Summary & Gender: I am a girl (haha). I like to draw and take pictures, I mostly draw manga. I am 18, 18-22 is a good range.
4.Likes and Dislikes: I like people who are nice and chill and I dislike arguing.
http://www.facebook.com/ciaranicoledavis
ciaranicd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #90
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranicd View Post
Yay for SoCal!

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 20%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill