Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Animazement

Unread 05-17-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
`Difficile
Cosplay Photographer

Arrow C H E Z P H O T O booking private shoots this year!

ChezPhoto @ Animazement 2012 – Cosplay Photography

Hello! This is my fourth year at Animazement. I absolutely love this convention and the creative energy put into it by the cosplayers. I’ve had great experiences photographing cosplayers and I’ve had pleased clients in the past four years in cosplay photography, at conventions in New England, mainly Anime Boston. I’m back here in the south to shoot for the first time at Animazement 2012! I look forward to meeting you all!

If you would like to see my portfolio, which I would suggest, it is here: ChezPhoto. I am an award-winning portrait/fashion photographer from Boston. My rate for Anime Conventions is VERY special, as I am a cosplayer myself and I know it’s hard to spend so much money on making/buying a costume and then paying a lot for a shoot.

My rate is $30 an hour plus an extra $5 per extra person. (So, if it’s just you, it will be $30 for your hour. But if it’s a party of 5, it will be $55 split among 5 people, which is essentially $11 per person split among the group. A great rate, I’d say, as my work does not disappoint and my usual rate ranges from $100-200 an hour depending on the assignment.)

Here are my available times for Animazement 2012! To ensure a slot, you MUST email me at camille_vecchione@emerson.edu (posting in the forum does NOT guarantee you a slot!! Email please!)

In your email, please include the following:
Time
Amount of people
Character(s)
Series

I will get back to you promptly upon receiving the email.

Now for some questions you might have.

How long will it take for me to get my photos after the shoot?
Please allow 48-72 hours for time it takes to upload the photos. You will recieve the photos in a link to the dropbox containing all photos from the shoot.

When do I pay you?
In cash, at the beginning of the shoot.

Where will we go to shoot?
Within the block of the con, in the con, by the con, or if you have an idea, please suggest - just remember, any time it takes to get there is time taken from your block. I'm a very adventurous photographer, so climbing things and going crazy places are my forte. However, I will not trespass and I will make the best of our setting -I understand cons are not ideal for shooting cosplay, but we'll work around that.

What if I am late?
I'm sorry to say that if you are more than 15 minutes late to the shoot, I will have to cancel it, as the time frames between shoots are tight and I only allow myself 15 minutes break most of the time. If you give me a call beforehand, however, I can try to work with you - however, remember that I have other blocks to attend to, and your time may be cut short.

Will you edit the pictures in photoshop?

There is no guarantee, but I may edit a few if I like, and I will always send you edited work so you may see it. The photos are yours to deal with, but if you post them anywhere, you must give me credit.

How will I find you at the con?

Like I said, you'll have my number, but I'll be able to find YOU by the costume you're wearing. Trust me, I'll be looking.

Now, here's your job if you're interested!

1) EMAIL ME reserving your spot. If you post in the forum it will not have priority.
2) In the message, please tell me what character you're cosplaying, and if anyone else will be there with you in the shots.
3) If you'd like, tell me a bit about your character (I will do research myself), and what kind of shots you'd be looking for.
4) If you're familiar with Animazement, and you have location shots in mind, let me know. I will investigate.
5) Once your reservation is confirmed, I'll update it here.
6) Don't flake out, because I sure won't!

For each photoshoot you will receive your photos within two days of the shoot via DROPBOX. Your photoshoot does not guarantee edited photos... however, it is rare that I do not edit my work, so you can surely expect a couple edited photographs emailed your way within a week of the convention. I also take requests (ie, if there is a specific photo you'd like edited, I can surely accommodate you.)
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, let me know!

CURRENT SLOTS (get em while they're hot!)

Thursday PRE-CON!
Any!
If you're in town, I'm in town! Want to book a shoot before the con crowd? Have a location in mind? Let's go!

Friday:
10am:TAKEN - Izumo Kamiki from Ao no Exorcist w/ Nikki
1:30pm: TAKEN-Kyoko Mogami from Skip Beat w/Crystal
3pm:OPEN
4:30pm: TAKEN-Shunya Yamashita's One Voice Artbook or Sesshomaru w/Kelly
6pm: OPEN

Saturday:
11am:TAKEN- Oichi from Sengoku Basara w/Xin
1pm: TAKEN - Vanille w/Kacey
3pm: TAKEN - Tetra and Link w/ Brittany and Andrew
4:30pm: TAKEN - One Piece w/Sheila and cousin
6pm: TAKEN - Nehelenia w/Regena

Sunday:

10am: OPEN

1:30pm: TAKEN- Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles w/Xin

Last edited by `Difficile : 05-24-2012 at 01:13 AM.
`Difficile is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
Regena
Femme Fatale

msg you!

Last edited by Regena : 05-17-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Regena is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
`Difficile
Cosplay Photographer

More slots taken!
Unread 05-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #4
`Difficile
Cosplay Photographer

:]!
Unread 05-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #5