Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

View Poll Results: Which day(s) are you planning to attend the photoshoot? (can chose more than one)
Friday 12 36.36%
Saturday 29 87.88%
Sunday 12 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 02-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #271
Nefer
Silver fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
Friday @ TCC @ 7pm
Saturday @ TCC 2 @ 1pm
Sunday @ TCC 2 @ 1pm

Is that right?
Yup! TCC2 for all 3 days and the times are exactly that, one hour each shoot ^^

@Lacrymosa: For the shoes, you can try this:
http://godsavethequeenfashions.com/N...ot_Covers.html
http://www.firelilycosplay.com/tutorials/bootcovers.jpg
And ya, there was some in the list at some point, but they're not making it anymore...but who knows, there's ALWAYS more people at the shoots than what's written on this coscom list ^^

2013 cosplay:
Ike(SSBB) || Maria(SotN) || Rosa(FF4) || Sesshomaru(IY) || Setzer(FF6)
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.)
Future (2015 conventions):
Dragoon-Elezen(FF14) || Eirika(Fire Emblem:Awakening) || Erza(Fairy Tail)

Last edited by Nefer : 02-26-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Nefer is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #272
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

When I have the next post up tomorrow i'll need you to email me some stuff. Since ya'll will be getting your badges with the panelists and will be getting credit for time etc. i will need names and stuff.

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #273
Nefer
Silver fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
When I have the next post up tomorrow i'll need you to email me some stuff. Since ya'll will be getting your badges with the panelists and will be getting credit for time etc. i will need names and stuff.
Oh I see! That's new O.o ...Can we still have more than one 'host' though each day? 2-3 is always easier in case something happen (like hotel room been locked because of a gaz issue in the ventilation, or having to checkout later the hotel room, Murphy is always lurking around lol). If so, I'll PM those who were interested or use MSN depending on the person right away.

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.)
Unread 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #274
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefer View Post
Oh I see! That's new O.o ...Can we still have more than one 'host' though each day? 2-3 is always easier in case something happen (like hotel room been locked because of a gaz issue in the ventilation, or having to checkout later the hotel room, Murphy is always lurking around lol). If so, I'll PM those who were interested or use MSN depending on the person right away.
Yes, it IS new, and shiny and I drove from London to Toronto twice to make sure we had it this year because ya'll deserve it. (so for FF being all 3 days, if you are there for all 3 shoots you get credit for all 3)

Oh yes, for your shoot 2-3 is perfect actually for each shoot because you need someone calling shots, need crowd control and whatnot.

If you can email me at anphotoshoots at gmail.com that would be super.

Unread 02-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #275
Nefer
Silver fox

Oh ouch...London isn't exactly next to Toronto lol.
And ok, thanks!

...and I'll ask Liliana and Hylian Knight whenever I see them on msn, MDA already asked, now only need to do a call here to know who's still interested...

WHO WANTS TO HELP WITH THE HOSTING OF THE PHOTOSHOOT? Aka either shooting pose ideas, be sure people don't walk right into the pictures way, and whatnot.
I know killaflip and I think SuperBee offered at one point, but that was months ago, please confirm if you're still interested

MDA can help with either Saturday or Sunday shoot (depending on her panel), and I can help with all 3 if necessary, though maybe more crowd control depending on my voice that day (aka if I'm sweating to death I may be a bit too down to yell). Asking Liliana and Hylian Knight as soon as they get back on msn! ...Liliana will more than likely be there the friday and saturday, but I need to confirm with her. Also only have the same bunch of people who know eachother may feel 'treatening' to some, some please offer your help to co-host if you want to, it would be very appreciated! ...and you'll get credit for your time, isn't that just sweet? Thanks DireKitty for that, she's awesome!

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 02-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #276
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
And ok, thanks!

...and I'll ask Liliana and Hylian Knight whenever I see them on msn, MDA already asked, now only need to do a call here to know who's still interested...

WHO WANTS TO HELP WITH THE HOSTING OF THE PHOTOSHOOT? Aka either shooting pose ideas, be sure people don't walk right into the pictures way, and whatnot.
I know killaflip and I think SuperBee offered at one point, but that was months ago, please confirm if you're still interested

MDA can help with either Saturday or Sunday shoot (depending on her panel), and I can help with all 3 if necessary, though maybe more crowd control depending on my voice that day (aka if I'm sweating to death I may be a bit too down to yell). Asking Liliana and Hylian Knight as soon as they get back on msn! ...Liliana will more than likely be there the friday and saturday, but I need to confirm with her. Also only have the same bunch of people who know eachother may feel 'treatening' to some, some please offer your help to co-host if you want to, it would be very appreciated! ...and you'll get credit for your time, isn't that just sweet? Thanks DireKitty for that, she's awesome!
Help out with all 3 days, and do 2 panels and you have your badge for next year for free.

Unread 02-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #277
SuperBee
Jill of all trades

Quote:
And ok, thanks!

Um I think I said I can help with Saturday I can still help with Saturday (I also have MSN if you need to talk)

Future Cosplays!

Giant Diglett

Last edited by SuperBee : 02-27-2013 at 09:02 PM.
SuperBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #278
Nefer
Silver fox

@DireKitty: Nice to know! ...though I'm not that much into panels, even less creating one myself or been the foreigner in the group lol.

@SuperBee: Alright! I'll add you to saturday then, THANKS! We'll have 3 people saturday now I think, great since it's the biggest day ^^

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #279
SuperBee
Jill of all trades

Quote:
@DireKitty: Nice to know! ...though I'm not that much into panels, even less creating one myself or been the foreigner in the group lol.

@SuperBee: Alright! I'll add you to saturday then, THANKS! We'll have 3 people saturday now I think, great since it's the biggest day ^^
Oh heck ya. I remember last year when I was shouting everything out... THAT WAS HUGE! Glad I can help

Future Cosplays!

Giant Diglett
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #280
Nefer
Silver fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post
Oh heck ya. I remember last year when I was shouting everything out... THAT WAS HUGE! Glad I can help
Ya and I was stuck helping the 'Aeons' since they couldn't get up the hills xD ...was very glad you were there lol.

Oh ya, hope it's ok if I send you a PM tomorrow or whatnot when I know what's needed to send to DireKitty information wise for the host! ^^

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:

Last edited by Nefer : 02-27-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 02-27-2013, 10:23 PM   #281
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

I'll be more than happy to help out with all 3 days. I know the FF series very well, and I adore seeing all of the Final Fantasy cosplays every year.
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #282
SuperBee
Jill of all trades

Quote:
Ya and I was stuck helping the 'Aeons' since they couldn't get up the hills xD ...was very glad you were there lol.

Oh ya, hope it's ok if I send you a PM tomorrow or whatnot when I know what's needed to send to DireKitty information wise for the host! ^^
That's not a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
I'll be more than happy to help out with all 3 days. I know the FF series very well, and I adore seeing all of the Final Fantasy cosplays every year.
Yea... Though they are amazing, I can't tell who who is what, etc. You have all the knowledge, I don't want to over-stay my welcome. Me and my lack of FF knowledge...

Future Cosplays!

Giant Diglett
Unread 02-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #283
Nefer
Silver fox

Thanks Liliana! You and your big FF knowledge *.* xD

@SuperBee: As long as you know one game it's ok, and that you can shout lol. ...I feel like my voice will be bad the saturday considering I'll be weating to death as Sephiroth ^^;

So now we have the official hosts for each day, I'll go update the first post, as well as the official times/location!

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 03-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #284
Nefer
Silver fox

Alright, double post, but I have updates.
All 3 photoshoots have been confirmed in the 'Confirmed Panels' list, so thank you to everyone who's helping in them! ^_^

Confirmed times and location:
FRIDAY:
Time: 7-8PM
Hosts: Liliana, Hylian Knight and Nefer

SATURDAY:
Time: 1-2PM
Hosts: Liliana, SuperBee and Nefer

SUNDAY:
Time: 1-2PM
Hosts: Liliana, MDA and Nefer

I'd also say, let's try to be on time and maybe leave 10 to 5 to the hour so the next photoshoot will have time to place themselves. We want everyone to have fun afterall and not start yelling at eachother because the photoshoot is taking over theirs and whatnot.

Also, if you have pose ideas, it's still time to tell them, I'll bring the list with me at the photoshoots (and do them if the characters are there, obviously). I'll also try to be around the spot before the photoshoot time if I'm able to so I can note other ideas there if necessary, don't be shy to ask for something at the shoot, even if it's because you missed the start and would like to have some pics with the other cosplayers from your game, we can do so near the end of the photoshoot ^^. Just spot the 'Nefer' AN reg on my camera bag or something lol. I'll update my cosplays so people can recognize me better once AN is nearer (aka when I'm sure I can make them in time).

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 03-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #285
strawberrypokey

I plan to go as next year for final fantasy character I well be Caius Ballad from final fantasy 13-2 and my brother will go as Genesis Rhapsodos.

-Rogue from X-Men (Friday)

-Caius Ballad from final fantasy 13-2 (Saturday)

- Loki from Thor :His casual outfit (Saturday After noon) Maybe

-Pegasus from sailor moon (Sunday)
strawberrypokey is offline   Reply With Quote