Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

View Poll Results: Which day(s) are you planning to attend the photoshoot? (can chose more than one)
Friday 12 36.36%
Saturday 29 87.88%
Sunday 12 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #346
Nefer
Silver fox

Everything has been updated ^^

@Shuda: Well, it depends on what you prefer...So far, most FF8 cosplayers are coming at the saturday photoshoot, so I'd say wear the version you prefer the most that day since you can get many pictures with other FF8 cosplayers. Since both versions are in Dissidia though, either choice are fine for the Dissidia pose, so it mostly depends on what you want for the FF8-only one ^^

---
...still almost no updates on my part, STILL can't access my fabric because of waiting for the windows to be repaired *headdesk*. Good thing I'm not making anything new anymore and just finishing/retouching cosplays, I surely didn't expect not been able to work on anything for a month! I may update progress pics someday...I'll see lol.

2013 cosplay:
Ike(SSBB) || Maria(SotN) || Rosa(FF4) || Sesshomaru(IY) || Setzer(FF6)
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.)
Future (2015 conventions):
Dragoon-Elezen(FF14) || Eirika(Fire Emblem:Awakening) || Erza(Fairy Tail)
Nefer is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #347
Nickle4aPickle

I know you just updated and I'm sorry to add to your work, but I just wanted to update you on days for me and Mamie.

Mamie will only be wearing her Quistis on Saturday, but I will be wearing my Summoner Yuna both Friday and Saturday. :3

I was Serena from Pokemon X/Y (Sat am + pm, the one in the middle!)

POP IDOL DANCE SHOWCASE 2014 EDITION!

Wanna Dance?
Nickle4aPickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #348
CameoAmalthea

I'll be Steam Punk Rufus Shinra Friday and AC Rufus Version Saturday. Then my husband StavosKreskas will being Steam Punk Tseng Friday and AC Tseng Saturday.
CameoAmalthea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #349
Nefer
Silver fox

@Nickle4aPickle: Updated ^_~ ...you actually reminded me to go update the official AN forum with the list lol, thanks! ...now I wish Laguna's boots weren't dead (...literally, the soles are coming apart in pieces when I walk xD), so many FF8 the saturday!

@CameoAmalthea: Updated! Interesting versions the friday, can't wait to see them!

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.)
Unread 04-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #350
kawaiilove
I hate homestuck

So I am trying to think or what boots to use for Rikku either rain boots or cowboy boots? Anyone have suggestions for moi?

I anyone going to be Yuna or Paine from ffx2? <3

kawaiilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #351
Nickle4aPickle

Thanks Nefer.

I forgot to mention before: I plan on bringing my Tonberry plushie for photo-ops! ;D

Wanna Dance?
Unread 04-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #352
flash1616
don't touch the Mytho

@ kawaiilove if your choice is between those two I'd go with cowboy boots

I finished the dress that Yunita wears under her armor, though you never see the bodice of it I like what I made for it. I started on her breast plate as well, I'll be sure to post pictures when I get that done.
Unread 04-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #353
MDA
Destiny Productions

I'm kinda in panic mode now. I ordered feathers for doing Ultimecia on the 4th of March...... they still aren't here and I need them for Ulty's wings and dress collar @_@

The horns will only take me a few days to do. and I have the materials, just need the time (as right now setting up QMC, preparing Slender next week [playing a live action version at the next local even], and also this is my final week of school!).

Kuja's new version is almost done... if I can get my schoolwork done, I can focus on him tomorrow and work on my commission (all spandex... should be ok to make the outfit - it's easy!)

But ya getting really worried about Ultimecia! If I can't get her done I don't know what to do D8
I do have the Kuja cosplay from last year... but he's so bulky, overly hot, and a bit uncomfortable. And his boots and neck armour all need repair.

And I do have female Sephiroth from 2011.... but she needs some fixing too.
I have Rydia from FFIV, Cloud of Darkness from FFIII, and female Vincent Valentine. I don't know what to do if Ulty can't be finished :I
Though Vincent is tempting since I'll have Reno on Saturday anyway.... just no masquerade for me at AN if I can't get her done TT_TT
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #354
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Some of the bigger shoots have requested OS presence. I'm giving them a list of all the large shoots but also noting the ones that specifically requested OS to be there.

Would you be interested for this shoot?

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #355
KuroiAisu

Just though I should specify. I'll be Blank for the Friday shoot and Gilgamesh for the Sunday. I'll be Gilgamesh Saturday too but I'll miss the shoot working at the doll market :c

I'm starting my weapons tonight. I need something to work on while I wait for the rest of my materials to arrive. I hope my net shirt arrives for Gilgamesh soon ;3;
KuroiAisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #356
Nefer
Silver fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
Some of the bigger shoots have requested OS presence. I'm giving them a list of all the large shoots but also noting the ones that specifically requested OS to be there.

Would you be interested for this shoot?
Uh well, considering we're now only 2 hosts per day to control everything, maybe it would be best yes, thank you!

@kawaiilove: I'd say cowboy boots too like flash1616 if they're not too pricey, they'll be easier to modify since they already have the good shape ^^

@Nickle4aPickle: OMG, a tonberry plushie! Now I have memories of a certain Turks photoshoot, oh so much fun we had with such a plushie, those are the best to have! ...it's so much the ultimate villain too xD ...any specific pictures you'd like with it btw? I can add the ideas in the Pose ideas list ^^

@MDA: ...still crossing my fingers for you! Can't you get any back home at dollar stores as a backup?

Otherwise congrat on everyone who made progress! ...which I haven't, still can't access my fabric bins *headdesk* Also, list updated ^^

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 04-17-2013, 05:41 PM   #357
Nickle4aPickle

Tonberry pose ideas:
~ Everyone vs. Tonberry (Tonberry is far away), ready to fight! Next photo: Tonberry is moved closer, people start to look worried... Next Photo: Tonberry is right in front of group, everyone is scared! Last photo: Everyone is dead, Tonberry conquers all! XD
~ 1-on-1 shots of Tonberry killing people. DOINK! XD

That's all I got for now. XD

Wanna Dance?
Unread 04-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #358
Cyrennia
In ur FF, casting Protect

Tonberry!!! I love tonberries. XD

I'm behind schedule but hoping the panic of AN approaching will kick things into high gear. Working on my Vanille and my daughter's Chibi Rinoa for Saturday. We're excited!
Sunday: Princess Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)
--
Author of INK, YA series set in Japan: www.AmandaSunBooks.com
Cyrennia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #359
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefer View Post
Uh well, considering we're now only 2 hosts per day to control everything, maybe it would be best yes, thank you!
Done!

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #360
kawaiilove
I hate homestuck

Sooo I couldn't find cowboy boots but I got rain boots and I cut them and painted them and they look really good! I need more paint! But the only thing I need to make is pouches and her top! STOKEDDDD!

kawaiilove is offline   Reply With Quote