Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

View Poll Results: Which day(s) are you planning to attend the photoshoot? (can chose more than one)
Friday 12 36.36%
Saturday 29 87.88%
Sunday 12 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #31
LiquidArea
Gamer Extrordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
@SuperBee: You most likely found a pic of the wedding dress from Dissidia Duodecim, which is Yuna's alternate outfit in the game.

@LiquidArea: I LOVE your cosplay choices!~ Especially Squall. Looks like Saturday is a big FF VIII day so far!
Thanks I can't wait and hopefully I can impress you all
LiquidArea is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #32
LiquidArea
Gamer Extrordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrennia View Post
@SuperBee: Wow, I can't wait to see your take on Yuna's wedding outfit! I thought your Dark Mage was just beautiful! And the Nirvana is a tricky staff to take on, and it looked great!

I'm excited about next year (possibly joining on the FFVIII theme, thanks guys!) but not ready to cement my plans yet... 5 year olds change their minds, and they also grow a mile a minute, so I'll likely wait until Jan to know for sure what I'm making for her. At the moment she's completely smitten with HylianKnight's Zidane from the Sunday photoshoot. She's going around the house making me pretend to be a photographer who asks for her picture, and then she does a cool Zidane fighting pose. So we'll see!

On that note, is anyone interested in gathering a giant FFIV group? Just throwing ideas around. I'm also still intrigued by the idea of making Gau from FFVI.

One thing next year is I'm DEFINITELY going in the masquerade again. This year I opted out to explore the con, and I regret it like crazy. I missed going on stage so much! ;_;

Does anyone feel hopeful they'll announce FFXV next week at E3? I'm kind of hoping for some new chars!
I'd love to do FFVI not sure who'd I go as maybe Locke or Shadow if I could get the right fabrics.
Unread 05-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #33
LiquidArea
Gamer Extrordinaire

As for FF XV I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least announced and arrived in say 2014 but who knows. I know they've been hard at work with getting more XIV content and the HD version of X for vita.
Unread 05-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #34
Nefer
Silver fox

Whoot! FF8 power!!! I shall be the creepy one of the group that scares children (again? XD), yay! xD

@Cyrennia & Liliana:
Gahhhhh, you guys...are going to kill me O_O Ceciiiiiiilllll....Liana, you have no idea (actually you probably do xD) how much I want to make Kain now, the hellllmeeettttt (what's up with me and helmets geez? xD). If you make Cecil, gahhhh...Ok, if you make Cecil I make Kain xD ...but then again...no idea WHEN we'd wear them, we're full, ah for the love of... *go sulk in a corner*

...and I'll go update the list now xD

2013 cosplay:
Ike(SSBB) || Maria(SotN) || Rosa(FF4) || Sesshomaru(IY) || Setzer(FF6)
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.) || Viera White Mage (FFTA2)
Future (2015 conventions):
Dragoon-Elezen(FF14) || Eirika(Fire Emblem:Awakening) || Erza(Fairy Tail) || Seymour (FF10)
Nefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #35
no-more-thread
Rabbits riding Motorcycle

Quote:

On that note, is anyone interested in gathering a giant FFIV group? Just throwing ideas around. I'm also still intrigued by the idea of making Gau from FFVI.
If a group apears, I'll happily join as Rydia or if needed, I'll try my hands at crossplay and do an Edge.
no-more-thread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #36
LiquidArea
Gamer Extrordinaire

I'd love to join as a FF6 group but I am swamped as it is :P
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #37
no-more-thread

eep! sorry, I must retract my statement about a FFIV group. I forgot that if all goes to plan I wont be in Canada for AN next year. I hope a group is able to form though id love to see pictures!
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #38
Cyrennia
In ur FF, casting Protect

If you don't think I'm crazy, we could plan a FFIV group for 2014. I know everyone's plans are pretty full next year. Or we could just wildly project into the future and not commit ^_^
Sunday: Princess Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)
--
Author of INK, YA series set in Japan: www.AmandaSunBooks.com
Cyrennia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #39
LiquidArea
Gamer Extrordinaire

Quote:
If you don't think I'm crazy, we could plan a FFIV group for 2014. I know everyone's plans are pretty full next year. Or we could just wildly project into the future and not commit ^_^
I don't think you're crazy at all. I'd love to do a group for 2014 since my plans currently are full. Though if we get enough people on board I could try and do Locke on Friday, Squall Saturday and Cloud Sunday, thereby moving Snow to the next year but everyone tells me I have the height for Snow so...*shrugs* :3
Unread 05-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #40
no-more-thread

Quote:
im all for this!!!
Unread 05-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #41
MDA
Destiny Productions

Quote:
Oh god 2014 @_@ Even that's full for Liliana, Nefer and myself. Or pretty much full as it currently stands. GAH CURSE YOU PLANNING AHEAD!!!

Planning ahead is both a curse and a blessing.

FFIX group for 2014 Sunday (Beatrix, Zidane, Trance Kuja, Queen Garnet - so far)

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #42
bin_rand

wow everyone plans so far ahead! I have no idea who I will be doing next year :/ I know I want to do FF again tho, at least for one day.
bin_rand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #43
LiquidArea
Gamer Extrordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDA View Post
Oh god 2014 @_@ Even that's full for Liliana, Nefer and myself. Or pretty much full as it currently stands. GAH CURSE YOU PLANNING AHEAD!!!

Planning ahead is both a curse and a blessing.

FFIX group for 2014 Sunday (Beatrix, Zidane, Trance Kuja, Queen Garnet - so far)
Oh wow I don't even know what I'd do for 2014 yet lol
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #44
miyatree
chocobo hunter extreme.

Hi! I'll be doing Penelo from FFXII next year! The one from the main game, not Revenent Wings. I hardly ever see Penelo cosplayed for some reason. :/ Anyhoo, hopefully my friend will be going as Balthier as well. We had a Fran, but she decided not to anymore.
Anime North 2014: Hanji Zoe (Attack on Titan)

warfiend
Anime North 2014: Masrur (Magi)
Anime North 2014: Rivaille (Attack on Titan)
miyatree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #45
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@Cyrennia: 2014 sounds good! Ideas are pretty full in that year for me, but things are always due to change. I'll DEF keep you in mind... We never cosplayed together before, it'd be so much fun. D:

@bin_rand: Hahaha yes... I dunno if it is a good thing or a bad thing. XD Sometimes I think my decisions are too rash lol.

@miyatree: PENELO! And her normal outfit! That is awesome, no one ever does that! That'll be SUPER cool to see, it's great seeing more FF XII cosplays as well, that new school FF is under cosplayed.
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote