Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #46
Pika-Neko

Might as well. =) Okay well I was Momiji on Thursday during pre reg, then changed into Pinkie Pie later on that night and ran about in the artist alley for awhile. Early Friday I was Ciel Phantomhive and was accompanied by a Sebastian, Bard, Mei Rin, Finny, and Grell(though sometimes it was everyone minus Bard). Later that day I was dressed as Pinkie Pie again. On Saturday I was Death the Kid and had a Soul. Excalibur, Shinigami, Liz, and Patty with me. Later on that day I was just Death the Kid with Liz and Patty. Also on Saturday I cosplayed Rei and was with a Misato and Asuka. On sunday I was Momiji and then I changed into Death the Kid and was running around with a Liz and Patty and a Soul. Later we were also joined by a Maka.
Katara- Avatar the Last Airbender
Quatre- Gundum Wing
Sam Winchester- Supernatural
Jo Harvelle- Supernatural
Super Secret Cosplay
Pika-Neko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #47
Hee-Hee
+Twinzik+

My costume list is in my signature! :3 I wore Tenchi and the Red Queen Saturday, and Professor Chaos (Butters) on Sunday!

Next Con: Anime Matsuri!

Simon Petrikov - Adventure Time
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians
Sandman - Rise of the Guardians

Crunchyroll Cosplay Ambassador
Check out Crunchyroll HERE

Hee-Hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #48
effacent
manga junkie

Me too!

I was Nino-san from Arakawa Under the Bridge on Friday, Perona from One Piece on Saturday, and Luffy on Sunday <3
Unread 06-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #49
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Got my request right here!

Friday: Looking for a Panty and Stocking complete with Garterbelt (he kept having people apologize for thinking they sounded racist by going "Wow, a black Garterbelt!") and feathered wings.

Saturday: Just Panty and Stocking with no Garterbelt that day. We were the ones that won Best Craftsmanship at the Friday Hall Cosplay Contest and were on stage during the masquerade halftime.

Sunday: A trio of original yokai designs. I was a Yuki-onna in a long white dress with a glittery kimono top and corseted obi in the front, a white and blue wig, and a pipe. One of my friends was a lolita kitsune in a red printed skirt and kimono top with a purple obi, white wig and tail, white thigh highs and shoes, and claws and pointed ears. The other friend was a tengu with black and red wings (well, wing and a half), a bloody staff, black kimono top, pants, and ninja boots, a floral print quilted gauntlet and red wig.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #50
Geddoe

Well...On Friday, I was Shelly de Killer from the Phoenix Wright series and later switched into Doc Scratch from Homestuck.

For Saturday, I was Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts and was briefly Rarity (with a black skirt) from MLP. Later in the night, I was Tanaka from Black Butler.

On Sunday, I was Doc Scratch again....
Unread 06-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #51
TaoKyuubimon

I walked around on Saturday with a Perry the Platypus hoodie from Phineas & Ferb, then on Sunday I was fursuiting as Chibisuke from Dragon Drive, a white fluffy dragon with a red marking on its face.
If there's any pictures, I'd love to see.
TaoKyuubimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 01:03 AM   #52
Hannuh
Princess Tofu

I was Azusa Nakano on Thursday. On Friday and Saturday I switched off from being Fem!Shizuo and Ririchiyo Shirakiin. I wasn't the Ririchiyo from the booth on the second floor though. I was the Fem!Shizuo walking around with an Izaya that was tan. Hehehe.

This is how I looked like in both cosplays: Shizuo and Ririchiyo
Unread 06-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #53
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

I'm also looking for pictures of my brother's girlfriend as Alice Liddel from Alice Madness Returns in her Steamdress. She was carrying a HUGE Hobby Horse if anyone has those pictures.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:32 AM   #54
SamHersch
Llama llama duck

On Saturday I was Medusa (Soul Eater) running around with an Ichigo!Mugetsu (Bleach) and a Death the Kid (Soul Eater) and for a bit we were with a God Tier John (Homestuck). Sunday I was Pinkamena Diane Pie (MLP:FiM) from the fanfiction "Cupcakes" (my hair was sprayed hot pink) and I was with a dude with streaks of his hair pink, wearing a pink shirt, and a dude in flip-flops.

Pics would be awesome, message me for links

How am I? I'm awesomeness on a stick!

Do the Peter Griffin Bump, can't touch me!

~~Sam~~
SamHersch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #55
ThornQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannuh View Post
I was Azusa Nakano on Thursday. On Friday and Saturday I switched off from being Fem!Shizuo and Ririchiyo Shirakiin. I wasn't the Ririchiyo from the booth on the second floor though. I was the Fem!Shizuo walking around with an Izaya that was tan. Hehehe.

This is how I looked like in both cosplays: Shizuo and Ririchiyo
I took one of you on Sunday as fem!Shizuo, here ya go! :]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3864851&type=3
ThornQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #56
CosplaySamW

Magenta/Toph/Applejack... help

I'm trying to track down some pictures of myself and/or my friends.

We arrived late on Friday (after Dealer's room closed). I was dressed as Magenta from Rocky Horror; I also attended the RHPS at midnight. I was stopped about 5 times, mostly on the 1st and 2nd floors.

Saturday, I was a slightly ragged Toph with a really tall Korra. We spent most of our time in and around the panel rooms on the 3rd floor. We also ran around artist's alley and briefly stopped in the dealer's room. We were stopped a couple dozen times; I know I also took pictures with a Dai Li agent on the 3rd floor, an Azula/Kyoshi warrior combo, and another Toph on the 3rd floor.

Sunday, I was an Applejack wandering around with a Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. I had on tangerine jeans and a matching denim shirt tied around my waist (with a red undershirt).

Toph: https://twitter.com/Sam_winn/status/...465920/photo/1
Applejack: https://twitter.com/Sam_winn/status/...901696/photo/1
CosplaySamW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #57
RobinDragonryde
Insane Psychopath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee-Hee View Post
My costume list is in my signature! :3 I wore Tenchi and the Red Queen Saturday, and Professor Chaos (Butters) on Sunday!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...8&l=89fdc45291

Might as well ask--Friday my friends and I were Rapunzel, Flynn, and Mother Gothel from Tangled (we were at the Disney photoshoot). Saturday they were Loki and Hawkeye (the Loki with the Glowstick of Destiny who organized the Marvel photoshoot and the Hawkeye with the homemade quiver and bow). (And I was the girl in the 4th Doctor scarf holding their water and doing increasingly silly photobombs).
Unread 06-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #58
cami_chan
Lost at sea...

On Friday I wore Princess Bubblegum's outfit from the What Was Missing episode (only black PB at the con lol), Saturday I wore Future Twilight Sparkle for the Pony shoot and then slipped into Korra (I know there were a million Korras so here's a pic of me wearing her incomplete at DCC ) and on Sunday I was PB again all day. I think I got the most pictures for PB but I took some pretty nice photos in Korra on Saturday and I cannot for the life of me find the photogs card D: anyone get pics with a guy out in the garage close to the elevator exit on the first floor? The name of the guy or his website would be extremely helpful.
Dallas Comic Con
A-Kon 23
San Japan
Anime Fest

I am leaning back and running with
it and staring at the stars and I'm
eleven, I'm sixteen, I'm eighteen,
I'm a newborn, I'm everyone
everywhere with you without you
unbound set free in limbo lost at sea.

~Lost at sea, Bryan Lee O'Malley
cami_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #59
B.B.Backup

Hey I was walking around as 4Chords Gamzee with a 4Chords Karkat. We had a bunch of other Homestucks with us at times. We wandered Saturday night (all night) and Sunday morning. If you have any pictures of us, it would be very much appreciated
Unread 06-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #60
ChibiBritt
The Chibi

This is a long shot, but...

If anyone has any pics of the Skward Sword Temple Guardian (old lady with giant red hat cape) please let me know. I only wore it for a few hours on Sunday, but I was asked for a lot of pics. I'm sure there is something out where somewhere...
Cosplay Staff/Panelist for A-Kon
Ani-Idol/Voice Over Idol Director for A-Kon, AnimeFest
ChibiBritt is offline   Reply With Quote