Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #76
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Thanks again! I've been through all the galleries, but there's a chance I skimmed over some of the stuff I'm looking for because I'm looking for so much. Not only am I looking for her, but two costumes for me, two for another friend, one of another, like three of another friend, and then my other brother and his girlfriend together. Not to mention two commissions I did that were worn there. My mind is almost blown looking for photos!
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #77
AliceOfHearts

Excuse me, but has anyone taken a picture of myself and my friend?

I wore this outfit on Sunday, but my hair was enormous.
AliceOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #78
RyukiZero
Henshin! Mugen no sora!

Original Kamen Rider/Tokusatsu

Hey guys, I've been searching endlessly for pics of my and my cousin's costume and so far no luck. Perhaps maybe you can help me? We were dressed up as original tokusatsu characters based off of the Kamen Rider series. We had a fair amount of pics taken although we were oftenly mistaken for other characters (such as myself as Garrus from Mass Effect, robot heroes, etc). For reference, here's a picture taken from LoyalKNG.com:

Clickie~

Any help is greatly appreciated!
RyukiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #79
SiveraChandler
Water Tribe

I was Inara Serra with a Captain Mal for most of the weekend, but I also wore my steampunk Ao Dai to the Ball, and was Misato Katsuragi inbetween my dresses. If you happened to snap any pictures of me, I would really appreciate the tag
SiveraChandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #80
RyukiZero
Henshin! Mugen no sora!

Hey guys, I've been searching through all of the cosplay albums that were posted on the official site and only snagged 2 photos from the entirety of it. Our group had several pictures taken and I'm trying to find ones specifically taken on Saturday. We went as original characters in the world of tokusatsu, based off of the Kamen Rider series. Maybe you can be of some help? Here's a pic of reference as to what we were, here.
Unread 06-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #81
RyukiZero
Henshin! Mugen no sora!

Didn't realize I double posted. Whoops. ^^;
Unread 06-12-2012, 02:28 AM   #82
rokusan
Roku

I was in a Native American "Grass dancing outfit" as well as a steampunk get up (I alternated costumes during each day) I was with my friend who was bigboss/naked snake most of the time. I also have long dreadlocks if that helps. Both of us had a bunch of pictures taken of us so please let me know!!!

A-kon

Will you be there?

In progress:

Il Palazzo (Excel Saga)
Jedi (Star Wars)
Dash Rendar (Star Wars)
A giant steam punk sniper rifle!
rokusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #83
Geddoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
Got my request right here!

Friday: Looking for a Panty and Stocking complete with Garterbelt (he kept having people apologize for thinking they sounded racist by going "Wow, a black Garterbelt!") and feathered wings.

Saturday: Just Panty and Stocking with no Garterbelt that day. We were the ones that won Best Craftsmanship at the Friday Hall Cosplay Contest and were on stage during the masquerade halftime.

Sunday: A trio of original yokai designs. I was a Yuki-onna in a long white dress with a glittery kimono top and corseted obi in the front, a white and blue wig, and a pipe. One of my friends was a lolita kitsune in a red printed skirt and kimono top with a purple obi, white wig and tail, white thigh highs and shoes, and claws and pointed ears. The other friend was a tengu with black and red wings (well, wing and a half), a bloody staff, black kimono top, pants, and ninja boots, a floral print quilted gauntlet and red wig.
I think I got you on Friday..

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...e/DSCF1990.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...e/DSCF2428.jpg
Unread 06-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #84
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

That's us! Thanks so much. I love the picture of my brother's girlfriend as Alice since he's standing off to the left almost looking a bit bored. But I know for a fact he was being super protective of that horse since he poured somewhere between six weeks and two months into the construction of it (a little of that time included healing after second and third degree burns on his hand).
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #85
MikuChu
perfect with cookies

I'm looking for pictures of my panty cosplay... since there were so many This is who i am haha...
MikuChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #86
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

Friday: Grell Suitcliff from Black Butler. I was hanging out with a Prussia from Hetalia.
Saturday: Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy (Advent Children) and Grell (like said above)
Sunday: Russia from Hetalia. I was wearing demon horns, demon wings, and a biohazard mask that covered the nose and mouth.

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #87
halfbreedfox

Hello Everyone!

I know it's a long shot, but I thought I would ask.

Did anyone see a group of 4 people waving out of the frozen yogurt shop to the people walking on the streets? They may have looked crazy. lol. Two of them were Holo and Lawrence from Spice n Wolf.

I don't think many pictures were taken, but I do remember a few. I know one guy came into the shop and asked for a picture and a hug. It made my day.

But even if you don't have pictures, I would love some confirmation that you saw us or waved back or anything!

My friends took some shots of people who were walking down the street at the time:
Random people.
Master Chief had a stare-down with us. lol.
Man with bloody chainsaw.
halfbreedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2012, 02:10 AM   #88
Tsuna-chan

Hello! My friend and I cosplayed Himari and Ringo from Mawaru Penguindrum on Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately for us our camera died before we could actually take photos. >.< I hope that someone at least has a one of us.
Tsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #89
ejdavis1989

Did anyone get any pictures of me? I cosplayed as Sora Takenouchi from Digimon and Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King.
ejdavis1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #90
jenwolf119

On Saturday my Twin and I dressed up as school girls with purple hair. She had short purple hair and I had Long Purple hair. The top of our outfits were white, the bottoms were like a blue plaid color, and our mid section had a blue fabric with white lacing through the middle. I was wondering if anyone has posted or taken pictures of us.
jenwolf119 is offline   Reply With Quote