Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 06-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
MilkyMilk

SquishLemon Wig Commissions (1 SLOT OPEN)

Hey there!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my add! It's much appreciated.

I guess I should talk a little about my experience with wigs to start!

I've been styling wigs since 2009 and I'm an avid cosplayer since 2008. So I KNOW how important it is to have a quality wig! In my opinion, a wig can make or break a cosplay. If you have an amazing costume but your wig is a little less than convincing, you're not going to feel as confident when you get those con photos back.

So I'm here to help you with that!!

My service and pay methods are a little bit different so here's the faq!

FAQ
PAYMENT - Instead of getting the money all at once, I'll have you choose and purchase a base wig/wigs and send it to my address. Once I get the wig, I will style it and send it back. And if you're satisfied, You'll pay me the cost for Labor!!
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AT THIS TIME - When you send the money, please send it as A personal payment!!

STATUS UPDATES - I ALWAYS send status pictures and updates for my clients so you can see how the wig is progressing and if It needs any tweeking

PRICING - The prices are not set so if you're interested, PM me with
- What Wig you Want
- at least THREE reference pictures (all angles would be the best!)
- The date you need it to be delivered by
- And a photo of you're face at every angle!! (This helps me to customize the wig to your head shape!)

IMPORTANT! - I do NOT offer express services at this time. Which means if You need the wig in Under 2 weeks I CANNOT do the commission for you. I currently have a very time consuming job and I cannot afford to miss time to work on the wig. And even if I could, I wouldn't because I don't want the wig to be rushed!!

WIGS I USE - I used to buy base wigs off of various sights on ebay. But as of now I do not like to do that anymore. I go to Ardawigs.com to purchase the wigs. Because of this, the prices are now a little more expensive since arda has very high quality wigs.

Services I Offer
-Spiking
-Simple Updoes
-Simple Curling
-Cutting
-Adding wefts
-Simple sharpie dye jobs
-Simple Hair props

At this time I am NOT offering anyfull or complex dye/color jobs or extremely time consuming/diffucult/large wigs. Some examples of these would be:
-Certian multicolor wigs
-Wigs that are extremely large: EX - Princess Jasmine, Dragonball Z wigs, Yugioh Wigs, Anything that weighs more than two pounds
-Complex Hair props: Crowns, Jewelry, extravagent ties

If you're not sure what constitutes as Complex/Time consuming please don't be afraid to ask!! I'm am extremely honest so I do NOT take on commissions that I know will end up turning out horribly in the end due to lack of time!!

Recently, I have been having trouble with the local post. In the past two years I've had TWO commissions having been ruined in processing and ONE item completely stolen out of the box!! Which is why now I'm going to be switching to fedex! I've heard great things about that business and have confirmed the not-so-great things about the local detroit post!

With that being said here are some ground rules and disclaimers!!
1. I am NOT responsible for the wig once I have mailed it out! If you're worried about it being ruined in the mail, send me money so I can buy insureance on the package!
2. Once you have a date set please do NOT change it on me!! If you absolutely need to change the date please tell me at least TWO weeks in advance, otherwise I will only ship the wig to you on our set date that we agreed on!
3. Please be respectful and honest to me! If you don't like the wig, let me know! I will lower the labor cost price OR void it alltogether! However if you ARE dissastisfied I would apprecite if you would let me know in a respectful way!

A Final Note:I DO offer international shipping but please keein mind that I will need MUCH longer to ship out a wig so it is up to you to plan accordingly!

Examples

Again, thanks for stoppig by!!

~Milky

Last edited by MilkyMilk : 06-08-2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: pictures were too big