Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
Kayne

Help: Tim Drake Robin

Hi, I am planning on going to Fan Expo as Tim Drake Robin, and I am wondering if anyone could give me some ideas or tips about it or even do a commission for me if that would be possible, and if there is anything you can recommend for me that would be very helpful thanks! I haven't started it yet and I am just wondering should I make it myself? Buy it online, ive searched a few websites, but they seem to be lacking. If there anyone that could help me that would be awesome.
Kayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
okamichan
Wolf girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayne View Post
Hi, I am planning on going to Fan Expo as Tim Drake Robin, and I am wondering if anyone could give me some ideas or tips about it or even do a commission for me if that would be possible, and if there is anything you can recommend for me that would be very helpful thanks! I haven't started it yet and I am just wondering should I make it myself? Buy it online, ive searched a few websites, but they seem to be lacking. If there anyone that could help me that would be awesome.
Hi there i'm going to fan expo to i'm very excited i'll be going as black cat from spiderman and on different days harley quinn from the animated series batman

which Tim drake frobin are you going as ? like when he was younger and under batmans teachings? or red robin or the younger version of him in the young justice tv show ?

because this will chage my ideas on what you can do if you can post a link to a picture of him that would be great!
okamichan is offline   Reply With Quote