Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 06-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
kkroxas2011
Banned

Red face Welcome to Kkroxas2011 Commissions can do wigs and many more:D

Welcome to kkroxas2011 commissions
I'm doing commissions YEY please leave review on the commissioners review when u receive ur commission from me thank you

ive been cosplaying for about 5 years and started commissioning for about 1/2 a year, i take pride in my commissions and will keep at it until your deadline. also if your deadline is like for example july 30th i try to finish your commission by july 2 to 15 then deliver it to you.
here are commissions i can do for you.

WIGS:
Wigs: i can do spiking and dyeing wigs which are my specialty
i want to open my experience more to this, ranges $30-$120 optional with tracking number is 0.80 cents and also wig heads are going with every commission for an extra $8 if you request spiking wigs so its your wig quote + 8 for wig head and shipping.
please provide a picture reference with 3 side views. i do do payment plans too. and also i can do combine shipping and i will take $3 off when you bundle.
i require you to put 50% up front and you can later pay me the rest, just letting you know the 50% is not refundable. once i recieve full payment i will deliver the wig to you or ship to you.
please note I don't make the wigs yet as I'm new to this. and i won't take jobs i can't do but i will refer you to one of my good friends Illina Trueheart that is also a wig commissioner too i need 2-4 weeks or longer depending on the difficulty to make and ship

PROPS:
Pokemon Badges: only the first season ones $2 for one $5 for 3 and $9 for 6 and for all of them is $12. they will be foam tho. give me at least 5 days to make and ship

Original Keyblade only: i so far will only be making the original keyblade for now, I'm charging $100 with shipping on these if your in the states. its $50 for materials, $30 for labor work, and $20 to ship. these will be made of wood so there con friendly . please note you need to give me 50% down payment before i do anything. you can later pay me the rest. note 2 i will send your keyblade after i receive full payment, you must also give me two to three weeks to make it and ship it

Magnet HeadPhones(butterfly):now commissioning vocaloid magnet headphones. these will be $30+shipping. its Materials=$30, Labor=$10, and Shipping= depends on where you live. i can make any of the colors you want . need 1-2 weeks to make and ship

Pokeball commissions: depends on size i can make from small to XL pokeballs ill be showing later on the different types i can do but from the small ones im charging $3.50 Medium one im charging $5 and Large one im charging $7.50. i can make any pokeball.

COSPLAYS:
Gijinka's: I'm currently new to these but i can make tails, ears, and some dresses. prices varies on what you want i have examples of a full gijinka I'm currently working on.

Shipping:
shipping is not included. shipping will depend on where you live i go by USPS shipping rates so i would need your zip code and state that you live in. also if you live near by me i can deliver to you for $5 bus fair
Shipping:
i usually ship the next day or will ship friday which i like to do, after i verify payment. shipping will depend on where you live. i ship via USPS so the shipping is there prices of shipping .
leave city or state and zip code for quote on shipping. each shipping comes with or without a tracking number.
Shipping is usually $5.50-$40.50
i am NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages if you want insurances thats extra
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS IM NOT RESPONSIBLE ONCE I SHIP THE ITEMS AS IT IS NOT IM MY CONTROL BUT THE POST OFFICE. IF U WANT TO BUY INSURANCE ITS $12.50

Payments:
terms of payments are as followed:really perfer money order of USPS(will take 2 days to verify), will take paypal here is my paypal kuukaku1@ymail.com (buyer pays paypal fee's, please send payment under PAYMENT:gift),and concealed cash(buyers own risk)

my rates are: material+labor+shipping and extra things you want to add so it depends on what you want will determine the price. rush orders will be fee'd of $20 for wigs, $30 for keyblades, $15 for pokeballs, $35 for pokemon gijinka's, $25 for magnet headphones and badges are $5 the rush fee. its best if you tell me 2 months in advance.

Commissioners Review i have so far is 1-0 A+ on cosplay.com
but on FB its 5-0 A+

June/July:
Commissions that have been paid & currently working on:
1.Ryuji Takasu- miniknight deadline july 20th paid in full50%
2.joker wig-DazedDuck wighead &wig base bought deadline july 20th paid half80%
3.Magnet Headphones(red)- Yasmine Annabelle Medoza paying at AX98%
4.Luka Magnet Headphones-Monica Montoya-98% paid deadline AX june 28

Slots Available for August:
1.Rena Ryugu wig-PrettyHellFire 0% not paid yet deadline august 7th

September:
1.original character wig commission purple-Lycoris Ousa PAID deadline september 27

October:

November:

December:

January:

February:

No Deadline:
2.Miku & meiko Magnet Headphones-rainee 75% not paid yet no deadline

Finished commissions:
1.Sebastian wig & Kaito wig- Gumo Gumi Megpoid 100%
2.sebastian- Aizen Sebastian Gomez 100%
3.sasuke uchiha from shippuden with bangs-lilly 100%
4.rukia kuchiki lieutenant version- yazwriter13 100%
5.ciel phantomhive wig- Shadowwolf Rebecca 100%
6.gyarados & ash wig-For me and my sister 100%
7.Chancy gijinka-Monica Montoya-done deadline AX june 28

please pm me your name, address, email, and cell number when your purchasing. also your head size too.

please if you have something you need its best to tell me 2 months in advance. you can pm me to get a quote hope i can help

examples of work:
Magnet headphones:
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Commission/

Wigs:
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ission%20Wigs/

pokemon badges not done yet:
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Commission/

Keyblades(letting you know its still in progress):
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/...20commissions/

pokemon balls:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8920499&type=3

Gijinkas:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8920499&type=3

Last edited by kkroxas2011 : 07-04-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Unread 06-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
kkroxas2011
Banned

does anyone need something commissioned?
Unread 06-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
kkroxas2011
Banned

i am only taking 3 commission per month but if i finish faster in one of the months then ill take on another one
Unread 06-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

Thats actually a really good idea you did for Gyarados.. I might have to borrow that lol

Next Con: Mechacon
Saturday:
Stewardess Stocking
Sunday:

Facebook: link
DeviantArt: HERE
Unread 06-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
kkroxas2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brilikesmoose View Post
Thats actually a really good idea you did for Gyarados.. I might have to borrow that lol
thank you im currently new to making them so if for AX it comes out awesome ill be taking pictures of them and posting them up also im doing my friend a chansey or blissey so how those come out awesome
Unread 06-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
Celcia
Revolutionary Girl

Issue has been addressed and taken care of.

deviantArt account

Last edited by Celcia : 06-22-2012 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Resolved
Unread 06-22-2012, 01:53 AM   #7
kkroxas2011
Banned

:d:d

Last edited by kkroxas2011 : 06-22-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #8
kkroxas2011
Banned

bump