Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 06-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
AngieRikku
Disasteriffic!

AngieRikku Designs - Award-Winning Cosplay, Wig, and Prop Commissioner

Thank you for taking time to look at my ad!

If you need something in AUGUST or later, I'd be happy to make it for you!

About Me ~

My name is Angie Karnes and I have been making costumes for 9 years now. I began cosplaying in 2002 making costumes for myself. I started my first commission site in 2004 under the name of Final Fantasy Cosplay/Saiteki no Cosplay. since then I have been on the Cosplay.com Marketplace continuing my work.

I'm very dedicated to my work and am currently a a Junior studying fashion/product design for a Bachelor's Degree. I only use high-quality materials and hours and hours of custom detail work; So if you're looking for a cheap costume, you have come to the wrong girl. I do not mass produce my costumes and I spend a minimum of 25 hours on each costume drafting custom patterns, fitting them, and adding every single crazy little detail needed! I've won over 10 craftsmanship awards at various Southern California anime conventions and gatherings including Anime Los Angeles, Fanime, Ani-Magic, and PMX. All my costumes are serged and are meant to be worn for years to come... so expect to see your dream costume come to life!

I am located in the Los Angeles, CA area and have access to the many wonders that are the Garment District; which means that I have many more fabric resources available to me than many other commissioners. I am also able to find trims, beads, shoes, and other accessories to make your costume as accurate as possible! Due to my location as well, shipping charges remain at a minimum for US commissionees (No shipping costs that cost as much as the costume itself)!

Portfolio ~

Personal Cosplay:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m980/

Commission Work and Personal Cosplay:
http://www.facebook.com/angierikkucosplay

Pricing ~

I charge $1.50 above minimum wage, $10.00 per hour, for labor. Many embellished and/or detailed full costumes (Final Fantasy and Soul Calibur etc.) require at least 45 hours of labor ($450+ materials). However, much simpler costumes such as hakama sets and school uniforms are usually around 15 hours labor ($150-ish+ materials). To help with the cost, a payment plan is encouraged. I only require 50% up front for materials and partial labor. The rest is due when I am ready to ship your costume!. I also give photo updates so that you and I can work together to make your dream costume a reality!

Skills to Create ~

Full Costumes
Partial Costumes
Custom-styled Wigs
Weapons
Armor
Jewelry
Custom Shoes
Crazy Props
Hats
And so very much more!~
*At this time, I am not able to make close-
fitting bodysuits*

Schedule ~

June: CLOSED
July: CLOSED
August: Limited
September: Open
October: Open
November Onwards: Open

**If I am closed for the month and you only need a simple commission such as a piece of armor, wig, weapon, or partial costume, just let me know!**

Getting a Quote ~

If you are looking for a quote on a specific request, please e-mail me at angierikku@yahoo.com as my inbox on Cosplay.com fills up very fast. Please do not reply to this thread or PM me as I cannot respond here.

When e-mailing me, please provide :

1. Name of character AND series they are from.
2. Pieces of the costume you will be needing.
3. At least one large, clear, full body, reference image. Additional images are greatly encouraged!
4. Desired budget.
5. Date you will be needing the commission by. (At least 3 months in advance for full costumes, If it is needed before 3 months a rush order fee is applicable.)
6. Your e-mail address.

**(IF ALL 6 CRITERIA ARE NOT SUBMITTED, I CANNOT RESPOND TO YOUR QUOTE REQUEST.)**

Hope to hear from you, Angie <3

Last edited by AngieRikku : 06-17-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Unread 06-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

Oh you're amazing!!!! I love your work and your reviews are great on the Review Thread!!! I may reach out to you. ^___^

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
Final Fantasy AC Tifa: 100% compete
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PSwG School Uniform Stocking: 85% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PSwG/KH): 50% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 65% complete
Unread 06-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
kkroxas2011
Banned

hi i was wondering how much would you charge to make two outfits? here is the link on what im looking for the third one is already being done but i need the first two. http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=292457