Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Unread 11-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Jordan0012
Cosplayer

Cool Metrocon question

I was just wondering which con I should go to. I'm in Tampa fl and metrocon is supposed to be here but I've never gone to a convention before so I was wondering if an Assasssins Creed outfit is fitting for metrocon or should I go to the one in Orlando called megacon?

Thanks guys
Jordan0012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
PhantasmaJun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan0012 View Post
I was just wondering which con I should go to. I'm in Tampa fl and metrocon is supposed to be here but I've never gone to a convention before so I was wondering if an Assasssins Creed outfit is fitting for metrocon or should I go to the one in Orlando called megacon?

Thanks guys
Yes an Assassins Creed cosplay would fit in perfectly there are several cosplayers from different games, comics, and anime! Metrocon however is more focused on Anime and Games but any cosplay is welcome from any fandom. This will be my 8th Metrocon it is a very large family friendly convention. The con goers are nice and the whole area is large and gives you beautiful spots for photo shoots. There are several hotels within walking distance one being the Embassy with a bridge right to the convention center. There are awesome guest and the chess match is always amazing. The dealers room is big but I heard Megacon has a larger one. This will be my first Megacon so I can't speak much on it. since I decided to hit another major convention this year I normally just do Metrocon in tampa and a smaller local con called Freecon here in Tallahassee but I decided I wanted to give Megacon a try this year. I heard a lot of good things about it that it is bigger then Metro and has a larger dealers room but it focuses more on comics, and still shows love to anime and games.

hope that helps a little good luck! :3

Ashura Ou- RG Veda/ Tsubasa Chronicles
PhantasmaJun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
Jordan0012
Cosplayer

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the help! My friends going as Bane so since megacons big on comics well go there 1st then maybe ill do metro too since its in July, cool thanks again I hope u have fun at megacon too
Jordan0012 is offline   Reply With Quote