Come on people you aren't three years old anymore you know how to read! or well I hope you do.
YOU HAVE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THE MARKETPLACE!!!
"This is a temporary location for the Marketplace, while we create a new version that allows us to keep scammers to a minimum. For more information on why we had to do this, please read the old announcement here: http://www.cosplay.com/announcement.php?f=77
I'm pasting the rules from the old marketplace below. Please post in the appropriate category in this forum.
We are enacting a zero-tolerance policy from this point forward.
IMPORTANT: Non-cosplay items are not allowed in here.
1. The Cosplay.com Marketplace is a free service available to all registered and active Cosplay.com members who have been members of Cosplay.com for at least 30 days, and who have at least 10 posts in the forums.
2. Buyer beware. Cosplay.com is not responsible for any transactions that take place using the marketplace. The service is provided as-is, for our members to use at their own discretion. By using the service, you agree to not hold Cosplay.com liable for any issues that arise from the use of the service.
3. Seller beware. Cosplay.com is not responsible for any transactions that take place using the marketplace. The service is provided as-is, for our members to use at their own discretion. By using the service, you agree to not hold Cosplay.com liable for any issues that arise from the use of the service.
4. Cosplay.com does not warrant the accuracy of any ad or any information posted in the marketplace.
5. By posting an ad, you warrant that the item is in your possession and is available for sale. No pre-sales are allowed.
6. Cosplay.com may, at its sole discretion, remove any ad without the permission of the seller.
7. Anyone receiving repeated complaints will have their account reviewed, with possible site-wide account suspension.
8. All items posted for sale must be used/pre-owned items. NO RESELLERS ALLOWED. Breaking this rule is the fastest way to get banned from the site completely.
9. All advertisements expire after 30 days. After expiration, you may relist your item if it hasn't sold yet.
10. All "commission" ads must be cosplay-related.
11. Photography services, including but not limited to photoshoots, photo prints and photo manipulation, are not allowed.
12. Your ad may not link to any website selling new cosplay items.
13. Your ad may not be used for the purpose of sending people to another website.
14. No links to auctions.
15. No contact lenses.
16. Please clearly define the terms of your sale in your ad details. For example, if you are only accepting Paypal, then say so.
17. Describe your item as specifically as possible.
18. Keywords used in ad placements must be relevant to the item for sale. Intentional keyword abuse will result in the removal of the advertisement.
20. No illegal items. No obscene items. No bootlegs. By using this service you agree to adhere to all applicable laws with regard to the legality, sale, accuracy, payment, and delivery of any item contained in any advertisement you submit.
21. Transactions must be completed off-site. Cosplay.com is not responsible for your transaction. Cosplay.com will not review your transaction. Cosplay.com will not arbitrate or broker your transaction.
22. You are allowed to post the following:
One ad in each of the "Commission For Hire" categories.
Multiple ads in all other categories.
23. When an item is sold, please mark it as sold. You can do so by clicking on "SOLD IT" while looking at your advertisement.
24. Images uploaded must be of the actual item you are selling.
25. No selling of your items in comments for other items. You may not take sales from other members by posting in their advertisements.
26. If you post more than one ad in a Commission category, we will remove all but the oldest ad.
27. Cosplay.com reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. It is up to you to periodically check the rules for your own compliance"