Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #121
C0rvu51nku8a3
Best chin on Cosplay.com

First, I have a Zombie walk coming up where me and a number of people will be performing the Thriller dance. For that day, I'm dressing like a Slayer from the game "The Suffering"

Second, there will be a halloween party at my place of work. So for that, I'll be dressed as Snake Plissken.

Next, there will probably be a party at a friend's house. For that, my costume is still in debate. I don't know wether to dress up as Yun or Mr. Slave

And finally for Halloween, since I'm now too old for trick or treating, I'll just walk around town in my duster coat.
C0rvu51nku8a3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #122
Olivine
Cosplayer

I'll be doing Marceline from Adventure Time~

FanimeCon Attendee 2009-2012
AOD Attendee 2012
Kin-Yoobi Con Attendee 2010-2012
Olivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #123
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Saturday before Halloween, I'll most likely be going to a friend's costume birthday party. Halloween itself I don't know. I would go get candy, but probably too old XD

Also hoping to go cosplay at the mall sometime in October possibly
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #124
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

Planning to reprise as Souji Seta/Yu Narukami from Persona 4 for an Anime North 2012 Halloween and Doujika Festival at a Japanese-Canadian Cultural Centre in Toronto on the Friday before.

Still not sure if I want to cosplay on Halloween.

Facebook
Fanfiction.net - Persona 3 Portable: Where No Persona Has Gone Before
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #125
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

Friend is coming up with a Pikachu/Miku-esque costume for me, so I'll be doing that. :'3

Where I'm Heading Next!
Vox Reax Tour (August 16)
Miku Expo (October 11)

Wearing at Vox Reax Tour
Hanji Zoe (Attack on Titan)
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #126
Mikoto71490

Well Soul (Soul Eater) is rolled out I have decided on cosplaying the 11th Doctor from Doctor who for this year Halloween pretty much have everything just need my sonic screw driver =)

Yaoi-con?
Anime Oasis- Yes
KNC-yes

next coplay

Mrs Pumpkin- 99%
Trinity Blood- Ion Fortuna 0%
Soul Eater- Soul Evans- 1%
Mikoto71490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #127
rajamitsu

Okay, changed my mind. Since I'll be handing out candy at work and it's so comfy, I'm planning on wearing Naoto. Planning on snagging a lab coat and doing the shadow version so I can also just pass it off as a mad scientist when I don't feel like explaining.
rajamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #128
Proturnal
Nom-ifacation achieved !

Suppose i'll go as my Space Marine Suit (50% complete) Bt gtta Dj aswell, so should be interesting.
Unread 09-27-2012, 04:13 AM   #129
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

I don't actually have any cosplay plans for Halloween. I have a convention right before Halloween that I'm more concerned with.

Maybe I'll do Ukitake from Bleach but I have classes that day and want to avoid wearing a long wig.

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #130
Amara Dolce
Bitter Sweet

I have considered taking a bunch of parts from my cosplays and using them to make a cowgirl costume. Though, I will be working with a lot of children during Halloween, so I may consider wearing my old Princess Leia costume. That would really surprise them!
Amara Dolce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #131
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

I need to find some time in October to get Jane's wig done. It'll probably take an afternoon, but at least it'll be done. The problem is, there just isn't enough time!

Working on:
Dr. Shannon Abbey, First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), Kevin Flynn (black robes)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #132
ageha09
Ageha09

going nice and easy this year. frankie from monster high~
ageha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #133
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

After the pain in the neck that came with wearing my long Lui wig to school on Halloween, I've decided to keep in simple during the day. Nine from the Lorien Legacies book series. That way, if my ponytail gets tangled, it's fine since it's character accurate.

Otherwise, I'm being Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh for Halloween night (yes my friends and I are going trick-or-treating despite being in high school, but we put work into our costumes and I'm still short XD) I just need to fix up my jacket.

If my friend has a Halloween party this year, I'll most likely bring out Kurama from Kamisama Hajimemashita or Gin from Detective Conan.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2012, 02:28 AM   #134
Roxey20
Clap Your Hands

Looks like everyone has some interesting stuff for Halloween! ^_^ I'm going with a group of my friends on a Halloween cruise party on the 27th (and hopefully winning the costume contest). I'm in Seoul, Korea so there aren't too many options for Halloween (they don't celebrate it), but the expat community more than makes up for it.

My friend and I are dressing up as Effie Trinker (her) and Katniss from the Tribute Parade from Hunger Games. Considering most people throw together costumes at the last minute over here and we're starting now, I think we've got a good chance at the $300 prize for best costume. ^_^

Love Halloween..

Cosplays in the works: Katniss Everdeen Tribute Parade - Hunger Games (10%)
Roxey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #135
starnes82

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0rvu51nku8a3 View Post
After a little thought, another good Halloween cosplay I could do is a Slayer for the game The Suffering

i like to see how your slayer costume comes out.
starnes82 is offline   Reply With Quote