Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 06-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Varna
Rachel

Arrow Open for Cosplay Commissions

*PLEASE NOTE*
I am no longer taking commissions at this time. If you're interested in a future project, feel free to contact me, but I am currently booked for the next couple months. Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience!

A little background information for credibility: I've been sewing since 2007 and recently graduated with a BFA in Fashion Design. I've done commissions for a few years now and took a break for a couple years to focus on my studies. Now that I've completed my education I'm taking commissions again. You can find examples of my work here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8358960...7625123651370/

As well as on my Cosplay.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/47368/photos/

Please do note that I specialize in textiles and cannot commission props and armor. I work for $10 an hour and will give you an upfront price estimate, but be aware that the actual price could change because it's not always possible to guess exactly how long it will take to complete something. However, I will never exceed $100 extra and always try my best to meet the quote I give you. I will also ask for a materials deposit and the rest will be paid upon completion.

Other than that, please feel free to contact me by sending me a message!

Last edited by Varna : 06-21-2013 at 11:48 AM.