Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 01-01-2015, 11:25 PM   #1
Sammie

DH gate wholesale user gonglangdianzi03

I love that the shipping was super fast considering that I got free shipping and the package was going from China to the US. It arrive in about 2 weeks after placing the order as stated in the shipping description and came with tracking.

However the dress didn't quite match up with the picture. I had a feeling that it wouldn't look like the picture considering that I paid $13.76 for the dress.

I do love that it fits me just right with the standard measurements so I'll keep it and mod it so to the point of something I'm happy with.
The edges on the cape and bottom of the dress need to be hemmed before I wear it officially.

link to the dress: http://www.dhgate.com/product/frozen-elsa-queen-princess-adult-women-evening/211830029.html?recinfo=1,2,3#cppd-3-5|null:2

The picture of me wearing the dress is how it looks out of the bag minus the rhinestones. I did take a picture without the rhinestones however that pic isn't loading up.

http://imgur.com/a/HbUKU
overall 10/10 for shipping
10/10 for price
6/10 for product
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #2
usuyukisou

I don't quite have time to compare the mannequin photo at this moment, but I do know that the cosplayer photo is of Tomia, a Korean cosplayer who made her own dress.

That said, I'm glad you got your item quickly, and glad they didn't gouge on the price.