Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 06-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
BFreak
Sogyo No Kotowari!

Photographer Available~

I don't charge people, but if you feel obligated to do so, I won't hesitate to take even one dollar - ONLY if you keep insisting that I take small amount of money.

ANY WHO~! For those of you that need, here are some questions that I want you to answer through here or through PM:

1 - Do you design/make your own costumes?
2 - If 'yes' to the first question, do you have at least one picture I can see of your past work(s) to get a basic idea of your work(s)?
3 - What character(s) [and from which serie(s)] will be you be going as for the three days? [This is more to think of poses the other Otaku-Haven photographer(s) and I can ask you to do for us after getting basic ideas of the character(s).]
4 - Do you mind being interviewed by the organization I'm working with?

I already have five people (4 who contacted me through this site and 1 who contacted me through FB) lined up, but I'll be more than happy to take on more. I AM keeping a list of the people I have agreed to take pictures of and such, as well as the costumes that each person (and their small group of friends that they've teamed up with) are doing, but if I feel overloaded with people, I may end up handing a few people over one of the photographers I'm working with within Otaku-Haven, and in his own way, he's a good photographer as well, so don't think I'm handing you over to a bad photographer. I've see his works, and even though he says he's a noob (I think he said he was a noobling), I say he's not since he has his own skills.

Also, just know:
INTERVIEW = OPTIONAL.

*edited*
And the 4 people that contacted me through here - Moonsong, Minasatsumi, shinigamiroxas, and Tamouri - along with the fifth persont hat contacted me through FB WILL NOT be getting off my list, so if you want to bribe me to kick them off my list to make room for yourself with me if I end up feeling overwhelmed, all I have to say is that you had better be loaded with hell lot of money, and I'm talking 100+ bucks in cash.
Joushiro Ukitake - 13th Squad Capt [Bleach]
Nanao Ise - 8th Squad LT [Bleach]
Katara - Waterbender [AtLA]
Korra - Pimp/Suit version [ALoK]

In Progress
Korra - Water Tribe get up [ALoK]
Tamaki Suoh - Prince Type [OHSHC]
Kaoru Hitachiin - Devious Type [OHSHC]
Mitsukuni Haninozuka - Lolitta Boy Type [OHSHC]
Haruhi Fujioka - Natural Type [OHSHC]

Want-To-Do
Rukia Kuchiki [Bleach]
Sudowoodo [Pokemon]

Last edited by BFreak : 06-24-2012 at 07:18 PM.
BFreak is offline   Reply With Quote