Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
BloodKitty
Riot Grrl Photography

Maryland Japanese Street Fashion Photo Shoot and Picnic

Hey Maryland Japanese Street Fashion enthusiasts!! (Sorry I NEVER use this account, but in an effort to reach out to more people here goes!!)

I have a group of photographers interested in shooting some Japanese Street Fashion. I only have contacts with Lolita so I'm broadening my horizons and trying to reach out to some other fashion genres!!

When: Sunday, November 4th, 2012 @ 11am-4pm
Where: Brighton Dam Azalea Garden

This is what I sent the lolitas...
Bring a picnic lunch or we can work out a whole picnic ourselves! I would suggest BOYTC (Bring your own tea cup). We can do small finger sandwiches and smaller tea type lunch items, cucumber sammies, small cookies etc. Nothing big or heavy.

The photographers know this will be a more casual thing, like a merging of event meet up and photoshoot meet up. I told them they could shoot a lil of the picnic as well as run around the azalea garden with us. They have been warned that most of us are not professional models, and that they are not to suggest we do anything lude or crude in our shoots. ^_^ I suggested more fashion like shots like full body, but that we'd love our portraits too.

And for that I'd suggest you go ALL OUT with your outfits this day. Hit the top and keep on going. Haha. I've also expanded this to other Japanese Street Fashions so if anyone feels compelled to do decora, ganguro, manba, ega, etc. Also spread the word!! I want as many different fashion types to come out if possible. Anyone contest to me inviting cosplayers? Since I still lop them in with street fashion sometimes.

The photographers invite post can be found here: http://meetu.ps/lZ0Dz

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feel free to contact me at casiesmith@rocketmail.com

"And we loved with a love that was more then love."
-Edgar Allen Poe
BloodKitty is offline   Reply With Quote