Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Props/Accessories (Used)

Unread 07-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #1
harajukubunny
~*Harajuku Bunny*~

Smile Looking for Red Lolita Style Shoes

Hi! I'm looking for red lolita style shoes. I need either a size 6 or 6.5. If you have a pair, please let me know total price with shipping and post a few pics too! Thanks!
Tifa Lockhart~ Debuting at LVL Up Expo 2014

Unread 07-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
Serial_lover

Hi there you should check out the Lolita Sales in English on Facebook and also the EGL Community sales on live journal, Stuff gets updated every hour
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
harajukubunny
~*Harajuku Bunny*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial_lover View Post
Hi there you should check out the Lolita Sales in English on Facebook and also the EGL Community sales on live journal, Stuff gets updated every hour
Okay! Do you have a link? Also, do I have to be a member of the community to buy from there?
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
Kikaisaigono
girl on fire

http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/ Here you go! They get pricey over there, but usually good quality stuff. Also, you do have to be a member, but membership is approved automatically, just make sure to read the rules before posting your "WTB" post

2012 Cosplays:
Bunny Asuka Langley - Sylvia Christel (No More Heroes 2) - Matryoshka Gumi - Kingdom Hearts I Yuffie - Asuka Plugsuit - Seras Victoria - Mami Tomoe - Anarchy Panty - Asuka Plugsuit (damaged)

Conventions I will be attending in 2012:
MomoCon 2012 - Anime Boston - C2E2 - Anime - St. Louis - Acen - Wizard World Chicago - Anime Southeast - Anime Weekend Atlanta - Youmacon
...and more pending!
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #5
Serial_lover

i agree and echo Kikaisaigono's post, they can be pricey and it can be overwhelming to deal with them. The cheaper the shoe usually the less quality unless it is bodyline (which is like the walmart brand of lolita, but their shoes usually are good quality, just be sure they will fit before you buy)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/248638205150052/

is the lolita sale group, there aren't many regulations on it unless you are selling.
Just specify your price ranges and sizes you need. Good luck i was in your same spot a few months ago and sadly i found red shoes but they were TINY.

if all else fails you can buy some from bodyline which is a decent enough website, just keep in mind shipping is usually 20 usd regardless of order but right now i think their 10 usd shipping is still going on: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/top.html

That and when you start looking on their site, its hard not to fall in love with all their products >_>;; Just keep in mind that some people look down on them and they're not considered "brand" (but shoes are shoes if you ask me lol)
Unread 07-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
harajukubunny
~*Harajuku Bunny*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial_lover View Post
i agree and echo Kikaisaigono's post, they can be pricey and it can be overwhelming to deal with them. The cheaper the shoe usually the less quality unless it is bodyline (which is like the walmart brand of lolita, but their shoes usually are good quality, just be sure they will fit before you buy)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/248638205150052/

is the lolita sale group, there aren't many regulations on it unless you are selling.
Just specify your price ranges and sizes you need. Good luck i was in your same spot a few months ago and sadly i found red shoes but they were TINY.

if all else fails you can buy some from bodyline which is a decent enough website, just keep in mind shipping is usually 20 usd regardless of order but right now i think their 10 usd shipping is still going on: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/top.html

That and when you start looking on their site, its hard not to fall in love with all their products >_>;; Just keep in mind that some people look down on them and they're not considered "brand" (but shoes are shoes if you ask me lol)
Thanks this was extremely helpful! ^^ I could care less about brand as I'll be using them for a couple cosplays. Regarding Bodyline, how do I figure out what size I need? Also what should I do about the customs declaration thing. I'm not really sure what it means and what I should put >.< This seems like the cheapest option for me as I don't want to spend like $80 + on shoes.