Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 07-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
DragonGirl007
Dragon Lover

Yuki Cross - Day Class Uniform

Hello!

I unfortunately have no sewing skills whatsoever and have never asked for a commission before in my life. Therefore this is a first-time experience for me.

I am seeking someone who can help me out by making me a cosplay of Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight, specifically her Day Class uniform. I've always wanted to cosplay as her, but I am a bit worried about this because of my severe case of scoliosis which means my shoulders and hips are very uneven - making it difficult to fit clothes properly. I am most worried about the jacket for this reason.

Here are some links to her outfit. I tried to get some different views of it for better reference.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...17/YukiGun.png
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/413693-01.jpg

The highest budget I could reasonably work with would be $100, possibly $200 at the very most (I am in college and unemployed at the moment so money is a bit tight). I would most likely prefer a payment system to work with such as paying for half up front and then the second half at a later date or something along those lines.

If anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful. I would need the cosplay preferably by October as I am planning on going to Youmacon which is November 1-4.

My measurements are:
Bust: 32in.
Waist: 28in.
Hips: 30in. (approx. I did it twice to make sure and I know its a weird measurement)
Height: 4 feet, 10 inches.

You can PM me here or contact me at:
jbuglittle@aol.com
sean.handler@gmail.com

I also have a DeviantArt account - Dragonessa007
I also have a Facebook account - Sean Handler