Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 07-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

Talking Kuroshitsuji cosplayers for YouTube?

Hi! I'm looking for Black Butler cosplayers who would be willing to join a cosplay group and make videos, including skits and CMVs. I've been wanting to start/join a group for a long time, and most of my cosplay antics are in relation to youtube. I have no specific group name or anything, but I need people to participate in:
Filming skits or CMVs, coming up with ideas and talking with other group members, and having fun at doing it.
You don't have to live in a certian area, being as I'm looking to form a group to unite people from anywhere. As we go on we could even expand out onto other things beyond Kuro, but that's what I'm trying to found upon.
So basicly, I'm trying to found a youtube cosplay group where we can all have fun and goof off. I want it to be a fun experence!
... In case anyone is wondering, I do live in Washington State, so it's an added bonus if you live around there, being as it would make us able to meet up some time, but it's definetly not nessasary.
I cosplay Alois and I'm the only current member, so all other characters are open!
EDIT (7/22/12): For those of who are new to the thread, we've filled a lot of spots.
Currently, our members stand as:
Alois- Alanna
Prince Soma/Finny- Jabberwock
Hannah- Jessibaxx
Girl Ciel- Ana
Grell- Chibi
Undertaker/Drocell- Seme
Ciel- Erza
William T. Spears- CosplayerJJ
Feedback/Scripting- Someguy
SO, we're sort of still open with parts, if you wish to join. I would perfer that if you're interested, you could cosplay someone not on the list, so we avoid confusion and having to share parts. Though, if you really want to be part and have only a cosplay on the list, you'll have to consult with the person in the group already with that character and ask if they're willing to share.
The page is already made here: http://www.youtube.com/user/KuroCand...s?feature=mhee
And I'm deciding to cut off new member starting when we make our first video in the next month or so (I hope you understand )

Last edited by HeyItsSasuke : 07-22-2012 at 09:44 PM.
HeyItsSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
gokulambo88

Heyy! I'm a Hannah Anafeloz cosplayer I'm also planning on an Undertaker cosplay.

Upcoming Events
Katsucon 2013
BBG Cherry Blossom Festival 2013
gokulambo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

Interested in joining the group? XD
... I love Hannah. She's so awesome.
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
gokulambo88

Yep. You bet and I agree, she is awesome. She's one of the most overlooked kuro characters, but I like her :3 I live in NYC by the way.

Upcoming Events
Katsucon 2013
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

Okay, we have a lot to do then! XD We need to come up with a name, create a seperate group youtube account, come up with plans, and spread the word, man! Need more members, definetly.
So, name ideas? Video ideas?
I can handle any editing, because I'm kinda an editing freak.
the-prince-of-blood.tumblr.com

♥Current Cosplay♥
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
Alois Trancy(Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
Casual Roxas(Kingdom Hearts)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)
World Is Mine Miku(Vocaloid)
John Egbert(Homestuck)
Karkat(Homestuck)
God Tier Dave(Homestuck)
Kankri Vantas (Homestuck)

♥Cosplays in Progress♥
Organization 13 Roxas(Kingdom Hearts)
God Tier Eridan (Homestuck)

♥Cons♥
AkiCon - SakuraCon
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #6
ninjabunny

im so excited to see this i have always wanted to do somthing like this definetly interested !!! and i also live in wa state i cosplay ciel =)
ninjabunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
gokulambo88

Idk about names. But for ideas, we could probably do something with hannah and alois since she is alois's servant. IDK what though. And do you have a facebook?

Upcoming Events
Katsucon 2013
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
CosplayerJJ
Gamer and cosplayer

I cosplay as William T. Spears but I live in California.
Link in Zora Armor from Twilight Princess- 0%
Ganondorf Twilight Princess-1%
Secret Cosplay- 0%
Cons I will be at: Fanime, Stockton Con, SacAnime, and maybe Yaoi Con.
http://www.ghostbustergame.com
CosplayerJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #9
melinia355

I do Ciel and Alois and MAYBE a Sebastian *thinking about it have like 70-80% done* but I love in Nevada Aww I wish I lived there XD

Last edited by melinia355 : 07-02-2012 at 11:37 PM.
melinia355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #10
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

Okay, so who for sure wants to be in the group? We have our Hannah, and since NinjaBunny replied first, they're Ciel. You for sure want to be in the group, right? I don't want anybody to suddenly quit XD
CosplayerJJ: It doesn't matter, do you still want to participate? When we come up with ideas and get them scripted, you can film your parts and send them to me so I can put them all together. This is how it's all going to work, being as everyone lives somewhere different! XD
Melinia355: Is it really possible for you to do Sebby? Because that would work out perfectly for everyone! Everyone would be a different character! If not, we could always switch off, sharing the role.

I do have a facebook, everyone add me if you're interested: http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhoTheHel...ressBarsAnyway (MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, because if you don't I'll think you're a random person, and I don't do random adds XDDDD)

As for the first idea, something between Hannah and Alois would be good. It could be a CMV, or we could plan a skit. We can always get everyone into one.
BUT FIRST, WE NEED A NAME SO I CAN CREATE THE ACCOUNT!
And everyone please confirm for sure :3
I'm really excited, guys.

♥Current Cosplay♥
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)
John Egbert(Homestuck)
Karkat(Homestuck)
God Tier Dave(Homestuck)

♥Cosplays in Progress♥

♥Cons♥
AkiCon - SakuraCon
Unread 07-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #11
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

Gosh dang it, I just replied but it disappeared. I'll say it agian:
Wow! A lot of replies XD I didn't expect this much!
Okay, I need to confirm if you guys really want to be in the group. We have our Hannah, and NinjaBunny can be Ciel because they replied first.
CosplayerJJ: It doesn't really matter where you live! You can still be part, as everyone is oming from different places! You'd just have to send in clips with your parts to me so I can put them all together. Do you still want to be in?
As to Melinia355: Is it at all possible you could do Sebby? It would work out that way, so everyone could have their own character. If not, we could always incorperate two people as the same character, but that would be harder.
And it's funny that you live in Las Vegas and are named Melinia, I used to go to a school in Vegas with a girl named Stephanie who had a sister named Melinia who liked anime XDDDD

There are some requirements, though:
1. I need some other way to contact you, whether it be facebook, deviantart, email, or youtube, so I have a way to get a hold of you.
2. You do need a camera, because it's videos (Duh XD)
3. I need you to try your best, because we want to make really good videos, right?
4. If we're making a video, I really do need you to send in your stuff in. I can't have anyone just disapearing on me, without notice. D:
AS FOR OUR FIRST VIDEO: I think it should be mostly about Hannah and Alois, because I haven't seen too many of those. We can incorperate everyone in, of course. Should it be a skit or CMV?
BUT BEFORE THAT: We need a name so I can create the account. Throw out ideas, people!
As for my facebook, it's here: facebook.com/WhoTheHellReadsTheAdressBarsAnyway (MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU ADD ME, SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Because I'll decline if I think it's a random add XD)
I'm really excited, guys! Let's really try to make this work!

♥Current Cosplay♥
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)
John Egbert(Homestuck)
Karkat(Homestuck)
God Tier Dave(Homestuck)

♥Cosplays in Progress♥

♥Cons♥
AkiCon - SakuraCon
Unread 07-03-2012, 02:37 AM   #12
CosplayerJJ
Gamer and cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsSasuke View Post
Okay, I need to confirm if you guys really want to be in the group. We have our Hannah, and NinjaBunny can be Ciel because they replied first.
CosplayerJJ: It doesn't really matter where you live! You can still be part, as everyone is oming from different places! You'd just have to send in clips with your parts to me so I can put them all together. Do you still want to be in?
As to Melinia355: Is it at all possible you could do Sebby? It would work out that way, so everyone could have their own character. If not, we could always incorperate two people as the same character, but that would be harder.
And it's funny that you live in Las Vegas and are named Melinia, I used to go to a school in Vegas with a girl named Stephanie who had a sister named Melinia who liked anime XDDDD

1. I need some other way to contact you, whether it be facebook, deviantart, email, or youtube, so I have a way to get a hold of you.
3. I need you to try your best, because we want to make really good videos, right?
4. If we're making a video, I really do need you to send in your stuff in. I can't have anyone just disapearing on me, without notice. D:
AS FOR OUR FIRST VIDEO: I think it should be mostly about Hannah and Alois, because I haven't seen too many of those. We can incorperate everyone in, of course. Should it be a skit or CMV?
BUT BEFORE THAT: We need a name so I can create the account. Throw out ideas, people!
As for my facebook, it's here: facebook.com/WhoTheHellReadsTheAdressBarsAnyway (MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU ADD ME, SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Because I'll decline if I think it's a random add XD)
I can be apart of it, just tell me what you need from me, get ahold of me at realj15@yahoo.com
Link in Zora Armor from Twilight Princess- 0%
Ganondorf Twilight Princess-1%
Secret Cosplay- 0%
Cons I will be at: Fanime, Stockton Con, SacAnime, and maybe Yaoi Con.
http://www.ghostbustergame.com
CosplayerJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #13
melinia355

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsSasuke View Post

Ok I can do Sebastian but I need the tail coat mabob -.- XD anyone know where I can get it for cheap? If not I have old coats maybe I can tweek up :P I'm a closet cosplay XD I'll try to get (maybe a bridal shop?! XD) or make a jacket. My Hair is mostly like Sebastians..... I'll just need to cut it a bit.... XD So yeah I'll try him and to contact me:
Deviant art: Melinia355
E-mail: bay667@aol.com or hypercandy10@gmail.com
I'll try my beast for sebby XD :P <3 the idea!
melinia355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #14
gokulambo88

Okay, I sent you a friend request. My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/jessibaxx feel free to add me guys! Just let me know that you're from here

Upcoming Events
Katsucon 2013
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #15
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

CosplayerJJ: Cool, I sent you one with the email alanna_g1 @yahoo.com
Melinia355: I added you on deviantART as SnowFallAtTwilight. Which email is better foryou, just in case? :P
Gakulambo88: I accepted on facebook XD
OKAY, we still need a name, so somebody come up with one.
I wish we all had one sure way of talking all together XD Maybe I'll find a chat website and makea group so we can all access it or something XD Someone let me know if they have an idea for that.
NAME NAME NAME! Think of one! 'Blank' Productions, or 'Blank' Pro, or something. It will be our youtube name XD

♥Current Cosplay♥
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)
John Egbert(Homestuck)
Karkat(Homestuck)
God Tier Dave(Homestuck)

♥Cosplays in Progress♥