Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Pacific Media Expo

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 09-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
Shivaness
Shiva
 
Shivaness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 520
League of Legends 2012

SUMMONER'S! PREPARE YOUR CHAMPIONS!
League of Legends cosplay gathering, all Champions and Summoners are welcome!

THERE WILL BE A GATHERING EVERYDAY AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME

Date: Saturday
Time: 2PM
Location: Pool Deck
__________________
Upcoming Cons 2013
Anime Expo
Lissa - Fire Emblem Awakening
Miku Zatsune - Vocaloid
Courtesan - Dishonored
Ezreal - League of Legends

Last edited by Shivaness : 10-26-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Shivaness is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
pilgrimz
Registered User
 
pilgrimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
This would be Awesome!
pilgrimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2012, 03:10 AM   #3
pilgrimz
Registered User
 
pilgrimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Actually, I want to help this out. We have a few swag from the League of Legends Championships to give out. First come, first serve.

League of Legend silicone bracelet
Graves Riot Skin
Riot light up Noisemaker sticks
Teemo Hat!


-PMX
pilgrimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 04:22 AM   #4
Shivaness
Shiva
 
Shivaness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrimz View Post
Actually, I want to help this out. We have a few swag from the League of Legends Championships to give out. First come, first serve.

League of Legend silicone bracelet
Graves Riot Skin
Riot light up Noisemaker sticks
Teemo Hat!


-PMX
This would be great for the gathering! If I can gather enough goodies, we might even be able to do a Raffle!
__________________
Upcoming Cons 2013
Anime Expo
Lissa - Fire Emblem Awakening
Miku Zatsune - Vocaloid
Courtesan - Dishonored
Ezreal - League of Legends
Shivaness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
blef2008
Newbie :)
 
blef2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
D: I'm cosplaying for IPL5 but I don't think my LoL cosplay will be ready by PMX ... I was thinking of doing something inspired by league though. I want a teemo hat
blef2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 12:35 AM   #6
nitemare1004
Registered User
 
nitemare1004's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 87
hey shiva, mind if we come by and take pics? i won't have my LoL costume ready by then DX

Last edited by nitemare1004 : 10-19-2012 at 01:02 AM.
nitemare1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
Shivaness
Shiva
 
Shivaness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by blef2008 View Post
D: I'm cosplaying for IPL5 but I don't think my LoL cosplay will be ready by PMX ... I was thinking of doing something inspired by league though. I want a teemo hat
D: We all want Teemo hats! >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemare1004 View Post
hey shiva, mind if we come by and take pics? i won't have my LoL costume ready by then DX
Yeah sure!
__________________
Upcoming Cons 2013
Anime Expo
Lissa - Fire Emblem Awakening
Miku Zatsune - Vocaloid
Courtesan - Dishonored
Ezreal - League of Legends
Shivaness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
z_mikarin
Clannad is LIFE.
 
z_mikarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 540
Hello, I saw your plan as

Date: Saturday
Time: 2PM
Location: Pool Deck

Is it finalized? Is it okay if I write on my thread of collecting gathering info?
Please let me know soon as you know.
Thanks

mikarin (pmx cosplay department staffer)
__________________

愛がなければ視えない。.
z_mikarin & Takeriya_Hagi are:
竹利屋 侍 Takeriya Samurai
Please visit our website:
http://sky.geocities.jp/takeriya_samurai/


My next cosplay event:
Pacific Media Expo.
z_mikarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #9
Shivaness
Shiva
 
Shivaness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_mikarin View Post
Hello, I saw your plan as

Date: Saturday
Time: 2PM
Location: Pool Deck

Is it finalized? Is it okay if I write on my thread of collecting gathering info?
Please let me know soon as you know.
Thanks

mikarin (pmx cosplay department staffer)
Yes this is finalized. Thank you.
__________________
Upcoming Cons 2013
Anime Expo
Lissa - Fire Emblem Awakening
Miku Zatsune - Vocaloid
Courtesan - Dishonored
Ezreal - League of Legends
Shivaness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2012, 02:38 AM   #10
z_mikarin
Clannad is LIFE.
 
z_mikarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivaness View Post
Yes this is finalized. Thank you.
Thank you! Have an awesome time of cosplay gathering @ pmx 2012.

mikarin
__________________

愛がなければ視えない。.
z_mikarin & Takeriya_Hagi are:
竹利屋 侍 Takeriya Samurai
Please visit our website:
http://sky.geocities.jp/takeriya_samurai/


My next cosplay event:
Pacific Media Expo.
z_mikarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #11
Data Allister
Registered User
 
Data Allister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 140
<Beep! Boop!!>
<Alas Human Male(?), but I am still under construction.>
<I will see you at ALA, if you're going!!>
__________________
D.A. Props

Anime LA Ops
Gallifrey One Ops
Data Allister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #12
sexytime10
See you next week
 
sexytime10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data Allister View Post
<Beep! Boop!!>
<Alas Human Male(?), but I am still under construction.>
<I will see you at ALA, if you're going!!>
jesus where is the upvote button
__________________
だが断る
Lastfm: http://www.last.fm/user/sexytime10
Myanimelist: http://myanimelist.net/profile/SexyTime10
sexytime10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #13
Lil Slugger
Criddy
 
Lil Slugger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 46
Hey guys this will be my first time at a California Convention. I just move here from Kentucky and I do play League of Legends, but my Zil cosplay isn't ready. The only cosplay I have ready atm is Lil Slugger from Paranoia Agent. Would you guys mind if I hung around the league group?
Lil Slugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #14
Data Allister
Registered User
 
Data Allister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Slugger View Post
Hey guys this will be my first time at a California Convention. I just move here from Kentucky and I do play League of Legends, but my Zil cosplay isn't ready. The only cosplay I have ready atm is Lil Slugger from Paranoia Agent. Would you guys mind if I hung around the league group?
You're more than welcome to hang out with us~!
__________________
D.A. Props

Anime LA Ops
Gallifrey One Ops
Data Allister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #15
Lil Slugger
Criddy
 
Lil Slugger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 46
woo
Lil Slugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.