Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #61
Yukinosama
aka Rhikara

Thanks everyone!
I'm so excited for this photoshoot, my whole weekend revolves around this hahaha
Hope everyone is making good progress on their cosplays!
Yukinosama is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #62
Karitsa
The Black Sheep

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so excited to see everyone's costumes!!

I've submitted our photoshoot details to the Anime North staff, so we'll be in the program book this year, or so I've been told. With or without our name being in the program book, it's gonna be an AMAZING photoshoot this year, like it always is~ <3

To those cosplayers joining us for the first time this year, expect a 80+ turn-out... NOT including photographers and passer-bys! We always attract a ton of attention at the con and it's no surprise - One Piece is so loud and colorful! To those of you joining us AGAIN this year, thanks for your love and support - this photoshoot would suck without you!

The megaphone is coming back this year to help keep things organized. What sort of poses would you guys like to see this year, aside from the standard Strawhat singles/pairings?

Nerdy stuff for sale on my deviantART page!
CUSTOM MY LITTLE PONY TOYS ALSO AVAILABLE
Karitsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #63
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karitsa View Post

I've submitted our photoshoot details to the Anime North staff, so we'll be in the program book this year, or so I've been told. With or without our name being in the program book, it's gonna be an AMAZING photoshoot this year, like it always is~ <3

To those cosplayers joining us for the first time this year, expect a 80+ turn-out... NOT including photographers and passer-bys! We always attract a ton of attention at the con and it's no surprise - One Piece is so loud and colorful! To those of you joining us AGAIN this year, thanks for your love and support - this photoshoot would suck without you!

The megaphone is coming back this year to help keep things organized. What sort of poses would you guys like to see this year, aside from the standard Strawhat singles/pairings?
Yup! Not sure where (I liked being on the back of the book personally....) yet!

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #64
infernochakram
Love-Cook

Quote:
OK! It's time to solidify things, especially since the photoshoot list was posted today. I'd like to secure our time slot and make sure this happens when and where we'd like it to!

After reading posts in this thread and discussing options with some photoshoot regulars and my first-mate, Yukinosama, we've decided on the following:

TIME: Saturday from 4PM-6PM

This is the large grassy area in front of the TCC near the sign, where the Fairy Tale photoshoot was held last year.

EVENTS: Singing the shorter, made-for-television version of WE ARE at the end of the shoot.
infernochakram will be in charge of the music, so please make sure you have this song for us! Thanks, Sanji-chin~

Just on a side note, unfortunately, I don't think I can keep up with a character list. I don't have time to go through every post right now, especially when people are changing their minds. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that - it's just hard to keep up with, hehe! If you guys REEEEEEEEEALLY want a character list, I'll do it, but if no one minds, I'd rather not. Let me know, hehe! X3

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and submit our photoshoot info and reserve our spot. Thanks for your input! I hope everyone will be satisfied with this new location.
KEIMI-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I have both versions of We Go, Straw Hats/Brooke/Rumbar versions of Binks Sake and more stuff!!!!

But yes even though I am the lady loving Sanji, I shall be taking care of the music this year!!!! SO!!!! As I said above, I already have a ton of One Piece music. BUT!!!! If you guys have any suggestions to add or edit or whatnot, let me know! either on here or Facebook (preferably)!!!! Also (bc i forgot :P ) is anyone bringing a boombox or other device? i want to know whether or not to burn a cd or just bring my iPod
infernochakram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #65
infernochakram
Love-Cook

Quote:

a definite pairing that needs to happen......

SANJI AND AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

but one good idea would be body swap characters if some ppl are doing Punk Hazard
Unread 03-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #66
Yukinosama
aka Rhikara

DAME SANJI-KUN!! SPOILER DESU!!! XD You're supposed to warn people about that lol but yes that's a great idea! lol

And I also love the idea of Sanji with all the ladies... I vote Sushied to be the Sanji :P Oooh ho ho ho ho ho ho!
Unread 03-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #67
Sushied
Crazy Bear Lady

Good evening I heard my name? I indeed will be doing the female Sanji Oda himself drew ^^ No cuts, no butts, no coconuts.
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
Clefairy Gijinka (Pokemon)
Sushied is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #68
Yukinosama
aka Rhikara

Bahaha nice!
Unread 03-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #69
Trumble
Learned to change this =D

I miss this group so much
Ive been away from life for too long
Unread 03-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #70
Titania19

This year my friend will be going as Luffy and I may be Nami if I can make the cosplay in time (:

Anime North Plans 2014
Fairy Tail Cosplay (N/A) or Magi - Morgiana
One Piece - Vivi Nefertari
Shingeki no Kyojin - Petra Ral
Titania19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #71
infernochakram
Love-Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinosama View Post
DAME SANJI-KUN!! SPOILER DESU!!! XD You're supposed to warn people about that lol but yes that's a great idea! lol

And I also love the idea of Sanji with all the ladies... I vote Sushied to be the Sanji :P Oooh ho ho ho ho ho ho!
it's not! it's there in the anime so not spoilers!~ and I will fight for the position
Unread 03-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #72
Yukinosama
aka Rhikara

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I forgot they've reached PH in the anime now >.< Fine, I guess you're off the hook hahaha.
Unread 03-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #73
Siyome
Siyome

I'll be doing a Fem Ace and i'll also be with a Fem Luffy! IM SO EXCITED
Siyome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 07:07 PM   #74
Sushied
Crazy Bear Lady

No offence daaahling, I will fight back, Okama style.
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
Clefairy Gijinka (Pokemon)
Sushied is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #75
Xenological

Hey, I know nobody's posted in almost a month, but I just thought I'd mention that I'll be wearing my Sogeking cosplay to Anime north. Unfortunately, I already have plans for saturday so I'll be wearing it Friday, but there's a SLIM chance I might be able to change back into it for this photoshoot.
Xenological is offline   Reply With Quote