I decided to consolidate some different sales threads with a common theme and add some new related items. Please read my terms and conditions below:
1. The prices listed on each item do NOT include shipping. If you are local to Atlanta, shipping costs can be waived and I can give you the clothes in person. If you are NOT local, shipping will be determined by your location and the weight of the items. Insurance and delivery confirmation must be requested by you and paid for by you. I am not responsible for packages once they leave my hands!
EDIT: In the USA, shipping can be done priority mail or parcel post (or first class, if the item is small, such as a short wig). International must go out priority mail (including Canada!). Please let me know your location so I can determine a price for you.
2. If you are interested in an item, please leave a comment here or PM me.
3.. Payment can be made by Paypal or Money Order, but I prefer PayPal. I also accept cash if you are local to Atlanta.
4. REVISED POLICY -PLEASE READ: Due to people sending me messages and disappearing, I will ask that within 48 hours after I reply to your message with a full quote including shipping, to please let me know if you still want the item. Otherwise, the item will not be set aside for you. I will try to contact you again but if you have not responded in another 48 hours, I will assume you are no longer interested.
I will HOLD items for up to TWO WEEKS/14 DAYS counting from the the message of intent of purchase (you agree to buy the item). If you have not paid after TWO weeks, it will be open up to the next available buyer (if there's a buyer queue). You are welcome to make non-refundable deposits throughout those two weeks, but the entire purchase must be paid in full in 14 days. Serious Inquiries please!
5. NO TRADES. I have priced these items so they are competitive to other sellers in terms of fabric, fit, and quality.
6. I ship within 7 days unless there's a problem.
7. I can take extra pictures if need be. Please let me know if you need more pictures of an item.
Japanese Schoolgirl/seifuku top and skirt set. This school uniform/fuku top was originally part of another costume but the skirt and neckscarf/bow were lost. However, this skirt, while a different fabric, is nearly a perfect color match so I wanted to offer them together or separate.
top: Fabric is polyester with satin ribbon trim and closes with a back zipper. Shoulder to hem: 19 inches. Bust: 45 inches. Waist on shirt: 43 inches
Skirt: Black polyester knife pleat uniform skirt. The waist button is MISSING and needs to be replaced by you. Skirt has a partial elastic waist in the back, so I've included two waist measurements: waist: unstretched 34 inches, stretched 38 inches. skirt length. 25.5 inches
Battle Royale jacket and skirt. These pieces are made of khaki suiting. The jacket is lined and has fake pockets. The skirt is pleated with a side zip closure, and is slit up the sides just like in the movie, so you will need to wear a petticoat or slip underneath. Jacket has a 44 inch chest, 36 inch waist. Skirt has 36 inch waist, and 17 inch length. White shirt, tie, and petticoat not included. Comes pre-bloodstained which will not wash out. $35 + shipping.
Harry Potter Gryffindor Sorcerer's Stone/Chamber of Secrets sweaters.
Left, lighter sweater: I forget where I got this one from (it is not Alivans or Whimsic Alley, I bought it before either place offered sweaters). It is polyester acrylic blend. chest measures 45 inches unstretched but can stretch an additional 3-5 inches. Length: 23 inches from shoulder to hem. $17 + shipping.
Right: Hobbie's House of Wizard Wear SS/CoS Gryffindor sweater from wizardknits.com. chest: 45 inches unstretched, Length: 24.5 inches. It fit with room to spare with a 48 inch chest. It is an acrylic blend. Retails over $80 new! $35 + shipping.
I also have a Sorcerer's Stone/Chamber of Secrets style robe I'm selling for $50 + shipping. It fits very generously, as it was loose on me with a 48 inch chest with lots of room for more. A picture is here: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/380206_839072335180_2906980_35983535_160682893_n.j pg
Harry Potter Gryffindor Prisoner of Azkaban/2nd uniform style pieces. I'm willing to sell these as a set or individually.
Sweater: 100% wool from Hobbie's House of Wizard Wear aka. wizardknits.com. I wore this sweater with measurements of 48 inch chest and 43 inch waist. chest measures 44 inches unstretched and 23 inches from shoulder to hem. Retails for over $80 new! $35 + shipping
Skirt: Kick pleat skirt in the style of PoA/2nd version uniforms. It simply needs to be dyed darker with Black RIT dye and hemmed shorter if needed to get a dark gray color. It is part polyester, part cotton. Waist measures 32 inches unstretched, 36 inches stretched. Length is 24.5 inches from waist to hem. Tag still attached. SOLD
If you are looking for more costumes (straight and plus sizes) and lots of wigs, please see the following threads: http://cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=4407193
, and http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=291258
Thanks for looking!