Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #541
HirakoSakanade

Friday:
Tetsuya Kuroko
Series: Kuroko No Basuke
Away Black jersey
(basically i was the basketball player cosplayer)

Saturday:
Tetsuya Kuroko
Series: Kuroko No Basuke
Home White Jersey
(basically i was the basketball player cosplayer)
HirakoSakanade is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #542
harmonyisarine

So, I'm late to the party because I wasn't going to ask, but I'm really curious about some particular pictures. I'm wondering if anyone has (or knows someone who has) photos of a particular Korra (hold on, I'll specify!). We were wandering the Artist Alley on Saturday and ended up taking some shots of Amon equalizing Korra and Mako against a blank wall by the chalk drawing. We had EL wire lightning for Mako to use, but I most want shots of Amon bloodbending the two of us (don't highlight that if you're interested in the series but haven't finished it yet). Our camera didn't get any of that part, and I'm really interested to see how it looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumoose View Post
I was the relatively short Asami Sato on Saturday, the version with the boots, skirt, and jacket. Also as 3AM Jade but I am more so hoping to find a photo of my Asami because I have none as of now
I have shots of one Asami in that outfit, did you have a the chi-blockers glove? Otherwise, if you go to the photo/reports thread, I found quite a few who have the entire Avatar gatherings (we didn't have enough people to have a photographer for most of those). It requires some digging, but if you were at a gathering, you're in someone's album over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyMarie92 View Post
2. Jareth the Goblin King (David Bowie), Labyrinth
I have two Jareths, but I don't know what days they were taken on. They're both in my facebook album over here, which should be public.

I only went a few pages back, but I have 200 shots up in my facebook album for those of you not haunting the con reports thread.
harmonyisarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #543
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudae View Post
I'm wondering if any of the fine folks of Cosplay.com managed to snap a pic or two of me cosplaying alongside my girlfriend.

Details

Cosplay Type: Couple Cosplay
Cosplay Outfit(s): Kagamine Len(myself Naudae) and Kagamine Rin(my girlfriend)
Cosplay Origin: Vocaloid
Cosplay Event: Otakon 2012
Cosplay Day: Friday

We were walking around the entire day just taking in the convention. We were holding hands and walking closely together the entire day...and the entire con in fact. We were dressed as the Kagamine Twins, Len and Rin. Distinguishing characteristics are that I had a Miku zipper case attached to my belt loop and the wig was a simple medium length blonde wig, unstyled. My girlfriend was with me in EVERY pic we took. She's short, wears glasses, has a blonde wig, styled to Kagamine Rin's hair style and is wearing both her bow and a headset. Not to mention her Death Note purse on her back. We were standing back to back holding hands and smiling as a pose.

Kindly contact me through here, or PM me. Notifications are set to my phone, so I'll know when you contact me. Thank you in advance.

Just making sure people see this.
Here's a reference pic in case you're wondering what we look like together:
http://naudae.deviantart.com/#/d59jt3v

I've looked through EVERY SINGLE link in that other thread of people that posted their albums. Many of them were not public, which is highly annoying.

I'm still looking for any pics from Friday that are NOT from the Vocaloid photoshoot. I have all of those already. I'm looking for any pics people may have that's just of my girlfriend and I cosplaying as the Kagamine twins. PLEASE let me know something! Thanks.

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
[b][size="1"]Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...

Last edited by Naudae : 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #544
Hilz
Tushyface

Toko from Betrayal Knows My Name (Art version) - Thursday/Friday
Arcanine Gijinka Saturday

Find me? XD
Hilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #545
simpbass

Hey All!

On Fri I was:
Shichika Yasuri- Katanagatari

Sat:
Mifune- Soul Eater
Young Byakuya Kuchiki- Bleach
Mysterious Mare Do Well- MLP FiM

Sun:
Jin- Samurai Champloo

Thanks!

Otaku Tosshi (Gintama)
NB Mikisugi (KLK)
Samurai! Sanageyama (KLK)
Makoto(Free)
Lancer (Fate/Zero)
Lie Ren (RWBY)
Mysterious Mare Do Well (MLP FiM)

These are maybes:
Kimblee: FMA Brotherhood
beat up Byakuya: Bleach

P.S. I might skip out on some of these if I feel lazy that day =P

Check out my cosplay page on FB too! www.facebook.com/toshiyasucosplay
simpbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #546
Kiashi29

On Friday and Sunday I was dressed as Misty and I was with and Ash. I would love to find some pictures of us.

Also, we were at the Pokemon photo shoot on Sunday.

2013Otakon20
Asami Sato: The Legend of Korra
Busujima, Saeko: Highschool of the Dead
~Otakon and Katsukon attendee~
Kiashi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #547
mahoukiyoraka

I've still found 0 photos from both of the days I cosplayed. I definitely had a lot more taken on Friday than Saturday and I've found nothing D:
Friday, I was Swan Lake Princess Tutu, with my sister as Swan Lake Kraehe. We were wearing demi-pointe shoes (not pointe shoes or ballet slippers) and did not go en-pointe. I'm really disappointed I haven't found anything because we didn't end up getting any nice photos at the con.
Saturday, I was Martel from Tales of Symphonia, with a Mithos, Yuan, and Colette with me. I'm looking for any photos outside of the Tales shoot.
Please help; I'm getting really sad!!
mahoukiyoraka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #548
chrono4281
Chrno

I've found none of me as well. I was male Blair on Saturday and Sunday. I was also Sango in her travelling outfit in Friday. I had loads of pics taken but can't seem to find any.
chrono4281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #549
gaminggod90
The Insane One

Okay I'm going to post this again. I'm looking for cosplay pictures of myself.

On the Friday I was cosplaying as Dimentio from Super Paper Mario. Reference picture here:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...90-d5agheo.jpg

On Saturday I was dressed up as Ness from Earthbound/Smash Bros. Reference picture here:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...90-d5auwde.jpg

I'm also looking for any and all pictures from the Mother Series Shoot as well as the Smash Bros./Nintendo Shoot that went on that day.

Oh and on Sunday I was Ness again. If anyone has any of my pictures please link them to me through here or via PM. Thanks!
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #550
KeepsakeKey

I cosplayed as Rita Mordio and This the entire weekend. If you have any pictures, please PM me? :'3
Unread 09-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #551
iamthelain

I am looking for any pictures of me and my girlfriend from Saturday or Sunday. We were both dressed in steampunk gear and were carrying custom guns. This is a link to a picture of the gun I had http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3281561/ and this is the gun my gf had http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3281550/ . If anyone has pics or video of us please let me know.
Unread 09-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #552
NinjaHitGirl

I know the likelihood of this is low but, I was dressed as Shinobu from No More Heroes on Friday and Saturday. I've had my picture taken a couple times with a friend of mine who was Travis Touchdown
NinjaHitGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #553
AnalexBeetleBum
Ghibli Girls' Kushana

On Sunday I was running around the Dealer's Room as Felicia Hardy (Black Cat), and got a TON of pics taken of me. Anyone have some floating around?

I'm also an admin over at Real Women of Gaming.
AnalexBeetleBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #554
NobodyNams

I posted a while back, so I thought I would try one more time.

Friday: Rapunzel from Tangled, long-haired version. I had a purple flower in my hair and a Pascal in a pan. I also had a Flynn Rider with me. We were also at the Disney shoot.

Saturday: Twilight Princess Zelda, full armor. I was the the Legend of Zelda shoot.

Sunday: May from Pokemon. I had a Beautifly plushie. I was at the Pokemon shoot.
NobodyNams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #555
SkyVine312

I was dressed as Toeto on saturday. I was hanging out with a really tall Fem!Prussia, my friend (who WAS dressed as Pikachu at one point, but her costume fell apart) and my little bro, who was dressed as rat man. (i'm pretty short, too, if that helps any)
and on sunday, I was dressed as Spain, though i hung out mostly at the dealers room and in line for J. Michael Tatum that day. I was, once again, with the very tall Fem!Prussia, but only Fem!Prussia.

i got a couple pictures taken of me, but I haven't found a single one. help? :3
SkyVine312 is offline   Reply With Quote