Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #76
AydensGrace
Shutterbug.

Hey guys!

My boyfriend and I were Dark Link and Dark Zelda.

Photos would be AWESOME!
AydensGrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #77
Shadow kaze

I was cosplaying as Sango the demon slayer from Inuyasha. I had the her mask and Hiraikotsu and was in costume friday, saturday, and sunday. Any photos are appreciated. ^-^
Shadow kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #78
touyawerefemale

If anyone has pictures Touya and Touko [Black and White] from Pokemon, PM us! Thanks! *__*
touyawerefemale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #79
MissPrettyKitty
That Zebra Cat

On Friday, I was Spike the Dragon. This is pretty easy since I was the only female Spike.

On Saturday, I was Tier Harribel. I didn't have a the Hollow remnant.

Current Original Costumes
*~*~* Mosi the Giraffe*~*~*

Conventions Attending
Katsucon 2012 (National Harbor, MD), Otakon 2012 (Baltimore, MD), possibly attending Anime USA 2012 (Arlington, VA)
MissPrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #80
Wolfer

I was dress as Asbel from Tales of Graces all weekend long. Also the symbol on my jacket turned out well.
Wolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #81
luckiibeckii

I was Dirge of Cerberus Yuffie with a Vincent on Friday and Season 2 Korra (with dark blue long armbands) on Saturday. I was the korra people probably saw meditating by registration and around the inside fountain for a bit. I drew a few crowds lol. I also was giving out chocolate kisses to every Bolin I saw!! <3 would love meditation pics, since I don't have any.
luckiibeckii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #82
gameboyjsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aude View Post
On friday and Saturday, I was black alt. Taokaka, though some people thought I was Torakaka. On Sunday, I was Tsubasa Hanekawa from bakemonogatari. xD the black girl, since I know there was another one running around.
I saw you, I'm currently moving all of my photos onto my laptop, then i'll add it right here " " with and edit.

I was Suwako from TOUHOU PROJECT both saturday and sunday. There was another suwako walking around, but i was the one with the yarn hair (first cosplay, made my own hair lol)

Also, any links to the photoshoot would be awesome (The 4PM Touhou Photoshoot)
gameboyjsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #83
Mimblewimble

Does anyone have photos from the DC/Batman shoot? I was the 1960's female Robin. I went to both shoots, so I'm hoping someone had good photos?
Mimblewimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #84
blackfairy76
I'm abnormally average

Hello! I was the big Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro on both Friday and Saturday. I was wearing a strapless dress with ears (sprite in between them) and I had an umbrella with sprites on it as well. I have some pictures on my profile if it helps but two are old and one was taken by a friend. Thanks in advance!
blackfairy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #85
gameboyjsa

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...727021204a.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to edit my post so here lol. Pretty terrible quality photo, but your cosplay was nice .
gameboyjsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #86
openedbook
Proud Otaku

Hello! I was hoping for some pictures of me, most importantly my Captain Amrica cosaply, but any will be fine

Friday- Lady Thor (the helmet had white feathers glued on) until afternoon and Lady Captain America (I was wearing a corset-like top and I had an eyemask on).
Saturday- Zombie Redshirt (there was a large burn wound on my forehead) and Lady Captain America in the evening.
Sunday: Lady Captain America (I also Had a Iron Man Teddy Bear)

THanks!
openedbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #87
minorians

I was cosplaying Mother Gothel from Tangled on late Friday and most of Saturday
My boyfriend was probably the only Izanagi from Persona 4 that was there
minorians is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #88
eleniel

Hey everyone, I was Merrill from Dragon Age 2 on Friday and Yukari Takeba from Persona 3 on Saturday (I was at the SMT photoshoot in the afternoon). If you have pics please let me know, especially if they're from the SMT shoot since mine came out a little weird. Thank you~

Recent cosplays: Exalted Mesmer, GW2 (2013); Country Elementalist, GW2 (PAX Prime 2012); Yukari Takeba, Persona 3 (Otakon/PAX Prime 2012); Merrill, DA2 (PAX East/Otakon 2012); White Mage Yuna, FFX-2 (Otakon 2011); Gwen Thackeray, Guild Wars (PAX East/Otakon 2011); Trainer Yuna, FFX-2 (Otakon 2010)
eleniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #89
Anikiki
Star Haven Studios

For Friday, I was Tails (human version) from Sonic the Hedgehog. Saturday afternoon, I was Marisa Kirisame from Touhou Project (with a large broom)!

Star Haven Studios | My DeviantArt |
Live from Star Haven | My YouTube Channel |
My Twitter Account |
Cosplay Gallery
Anikiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #90
SpaceyGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni the Mink View Post
I was Mizuko Todo from King of Fighters 3 (Kasumi's mother, and Ryohaku's wife) I was wearing a purple kimono with a yellow belt, and was walking around with a Todo for the first half of the days on Friday and Saturday. REF PIC: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...45504300_n.jpg

Second half of Friday, I was female human Sonic. Most pics were taken at the Sonic shoot, near the escalators. REF PIC: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...37120667_n.jpg (the one all the way to the left)

Second half of Saturday: I was Yunomi, the DragonBallZ fancharacter. I had long blue hair, a pink top, and was walking with an old-school Yamcha and a Puar plush. I was mistaken for Bulma a few times. ^^; REF PIC: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...64113593_n.jpg

If you have any of me (or my partner in crime X3) please respond via PM or reply (though I prefer a PM if you can)
Not sure if I got any pics with you but I did get one with the Hinako to your right, do you know who she is?
SpaceyGee is offline   Reply With Quote