Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 07-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #1
crimsondark
Let's do this.

Looking for a Room!

Hello everyone! My best friend and I are looking for a room to stay from Thursday to Monday. I'm 22 years old and she's 20. We're both females so we'd prefer if it was an all-female room, but if it comes down to it, we're ok with co-ed as long as we're not the only girls. Although, we've both had bad experiences with overcrowded rooms so we'd rather not be squished into a space! We're both responsible and keep to ourselves; neither of us smoke or do drugs, and we don't really drink. Of course, we both cosplay, but we'll both be coming up together by bus so we shouldn't have too much with us! We try not to take up too much space.

If you have a room or need roommates, feel free to comment or PM me ! Thank you!
crimsondark is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-25-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
zozilla

Your PM isnt set to accept messages from people, so i'll post here ^__^

Howdy! If you're looking for a room, but they're just WAAAY too pricey, try roomertravel.com It's a website that allows you to buy and sell hotel rooms that cant be refunded, so there are a lot of great deals there where you can find discounted rooms FOR A DISCOUNT!!! You should start by looking at mine ^____^ Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas-Cockrell H https://www.roomertravel.com/rooms/D...d_guests_ages=

My friend and I won't be able to stay at the hotel anymore, but we also don't wanna be out $$$ soooo hellpp us ouuut and take it off our hands! You can cram as many people as you want in there to split the cost. You won't be able to find this nice of a room at this cost because not ony was it purchased months in advanced, but also it was discounted then. The closer we get to Afest the more expensive it'll be to find a room per night!!

Happy hunting!!
zozilla is offline   Reply With Quote