Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 08-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #46
Emerald_Star

Thanks for the feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess View Post
Perhaps something to think about next year for on-site registration?
I seem to have an issue with the people that I leave in charge of this every year, no matter what I tell them. If you don't get in the first 15 they're just supposed to take your number and we'll call you if we have the room, that way you're not stuck waiting and waiting and waiting in the room. I do need the person present when we put them in the system though because many people have completely illegible hand writing, but also to give out badge ribbons and important things like the confirmation with judging time and entry number. I'm still working to find the perfect mix of staffers, but that morning check in is a struggle for some reason.

Quote:
I have not seen or heard anything about it yet, so I'd appreciate an update if possible. Thanks!
I'm waiting for a replacement trophy and trophy plates to come in so I can mail everything at once. They're currently sitting in a bin in my living room, but I do have them. I heard that the order was in so hopefully I'll mail everything out by the end of the month. Next year I'll make sure to clarify that prizes need to be picked up in the HCC office before 1pm on Sunday.

Unread 09-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #47
Emerald_Star

Prizes have been mailed out for those who have been waiting, sorry for the delay!