Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 08-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
jackpratt
Prince ALI

Compression Shirts on Woman with Small Breasts

I've been looking though the forums for about an hour now and have not been able to find much on this topic.

I'm a noob, (as my first convention was last week. And it was awesome). And I plan on only doing crossplay.

I was Soul Eater Evans and used a ace bandage to compress my boobs. It worked alright but there was a bit of slippage going on thoughout the day. Its hard to be manly when pulling your ace bandage up all the time.

I'm about a 30A. Yes I am small but you can still see them, thus I am not satisfied.

I read the compression shirts work very well for woman with larger breasts then me, but will they do anything to someone my size?
I want the flatness.
jackpratt is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
CapsuleCorp
Master level costumer

They work fantastic. You'll get flat as a board. Just make sure to get a good size - definitely go with your chest (underbust) measurement, as it helps to have the compression shirt slightly smaller than you would normally need in a normal shirt. I'm like...idk 36A? I had a medium for a while but it stretched out and then I lost it so I got a small the second time around and it's perfect. I fool so many people.

COMMISSIONS! Strange Land Costuming - www.strangelandcostumes.com

Director, SF&F Masquerade - COSTUMECON34 - Madison, Wisconsin - May 6-9, 2016 - www.costumecon34.com
CapsuleCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
jackpratt
Prince ALI

YEAH! Thank you! I'm totally getting one now. Do you have a brand that you suggest?
jackpratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

I use Underworks' Tri-Top and would swear to its effectiveness. I'm a lower C, and if it can get me compressed, it should work like a dream on smaller chests.

Next con: SacAnime (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
Akune-chan

-highjacking thread-

So recently I found out that I am a 36A (which is a relief to me since I thought that I was a B cup) and I was looking into getting a Compression Tank/Shirt from Underworks. [Preferably the Style 594 Muscle one so it can keep my stomach flat as well.]

I measured my bust size (40in with breasts included) and then measured underneath (33in) like the way to figure out what size to get says to do. I added them together (40+33=73) and then found the average (36.5in).

Now my problem is this.
For the Style 594 Muscle the small size goes from a chest 32-35in and then the medium size goes from 36-39in. I am not really sure if the medium size one would be a bit too big since I am at the start of a medium and the end of the small.

Are there any females out there with my cup size that got the Compression Body T? What size did you girls get them in? What size would probably work best for me? I truly do not wish to waste money for the product to stretch or hurt me. :[

Thank you for your help!

Edit;
Does anyone know of the Style 997 and if it works?
Idk how to link it from the website D: