Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > San Diego Comic Con

Unread 08-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #1
Dre
7-13 'By Your Side'

SDCC 2013: Military Avengers Gathering

San Diego Comic-Con 2013: Military Avengers Gathering

Ladies and Gentlemen within the cosplay community,

Myself and the beautiful Ms. ReverseTrap are planning on creating an exclusive gathering of Marvel's heavy-hitters!

You might be saying something like "dude, everyone's doing the Avengers", or "I've seen way too many Lokis and ate waaaay too many shawarmas". But trust me, this is different!

What myself and ReverseTrap are thinking is incorporating a pseudo-military theme where the characters are wearing camouflage (or are modeled after real life members of any current armed force), representing the color schemes and/or personality of the character (i.e. Hawkeye looks like a US Marine Sniper, but purple and keeps his bow in lieu of a rifle).

You're all probably wondering why I've decided to open this forum so early. The reason behind this is to ensure the readiness of our project once it goes into fruition. Also, due to the sporadic preregistration process that had occurred earlier.

I'll be posting this as an event on Facebook and will be updating any and all info as they come up!

If any of you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me on my Facebook page provided in my signature below!

The following information is subject to change

WHEN:
Saturday, 20JUl2013

WHERE:
At the steps behind the Convention Center that overlooks the Embarcadero (the Marvel vs Capcom Gathering was held there this year)

ROSTER

Captain America - Myself
Hawkeye - ReverseTrap

Last edited by Dre : 08-13-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: UPDATE: +7 1208 13AUG2012
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote