Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 10-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #31
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Okay! So lets throw some times and meeting places out there. How about I scout for locations on Thursday when I arrive and we'll meet somewhere then move for pics? Sound good? We can do a shoot any of the days if you guys like. Tentatively, how about we meet in the lobby on Sat at 12? Objections?

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #32
Debitto_of_Bond
The Quaker Man

Shade and Con-Job reporting for Vertigo Representation :3

Otakon 2014:

Dandy! Space Dandy
Victor S. Court: Bravely Default
Beelzemon: Digimon Tamers
Mousse: Ranma 1/2
Schuldig: Weiss Kruez
TV's Frank: MST3K

AWA 2014:

Dandy: Space Dandy
Megabyte: ReBoot (HOPEFULLY!!! )
Schuldig: Weiss Kruez
The First Doctor: Doctor Who
Victor S. Court: Bravely Default
Debitto_of_Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #33
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debitto_of_Bond View Post
Shade and Con-Job reporting for Vertigo Representation :3
Delightful! The world needs more Vertigo lol

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
Unread 10-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #34
Kamikaze Miko

Any chance for Friday just curious and also have a fashion show at 12 >_<.
Kamikaze Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #35
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

We can have a shoot both days if you want!
What time on friday? We can also change the time on sat to later if that's easier for people. Say, 2ish?

Unread 10-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #36
Kamikaze Miko

Yes Friday would be perfect for me! The fashion show and photoshoots just take up my time on Saturday so I would love a get together on Friday too. Thanks for being considerate.
Kamikaze Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #37
Kimmu
silly pervert

I have a fairly wide open schedule all weekend, so I am pretty much open to whenever works best for everyone else.
Kimmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #38
Lilith_Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
Okay! So lets throw some times and meeting places out there. How about I scout for locations on Thursday when I arrive and we'll meet somewhere then move for pics? Sound good? We can do a shoot any of the days if you guys like. Tentatively, how about we meet in the lobby on Sat at 12? Objections?
Meeting in the lobby on Sat at 12 will be great for me. I have to work Friday and won't be there until late.
Lilith_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #39
fuzzykitty_01
awsome one of awsomeness

I'm free pretty much all weekend. So come at me bros!

NEXT CON:
AnimeUSA 2012
fuzzykitty_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #40
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

SO! So so so!
We have 2 meetups planned.
Saturday at 12 and Friday at, what do you say, 1? Both meet in the lobby near the spire thing and we'll go from there.
I'm just kinda grasping for straws right now because I don't know the programming schedule %100. With that being said, I'll submit those to the shoot time post and amend them later if need be!

Update: Might not be able to do the FF... pissed at the place I ordered my base costume from. It came WAY too small, despite me ordering the same custome size from them 3 times prior. If the flaming torch falls through, I'll bring Hawkeye or Shulkie again.

Unread 10-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #41
Kimmu
silly pervert

That sucks about the costume not fitting, Lyliah.

I will prob not actually have the aforementioned Bruce Banner costume for no excuse beyond laziness and being sick the past week from NYCC plague, so I think I'll just stick with Kid Loki for AUSA. It's not like I don't love the little shit or anything.

Although big costume news, not that it will even remotely be ready since the target finish date is Otakon 2013, but I have started work on my JMS Thor costume. I figured I may as well bite the bullet and actually cosplay my fave character.
Unread 10-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #42
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmu View Post
That sucks about the costume not fitting, Lyliah.

I will prob not actually have the aforementioned Bruce Banner costume for no excuse beyond laziness and being sick the past week from NYCC plague, so I think I'll just stick with Kid Loki for AUSA. It's not like I don't love the little shit or anything.

Although big costume news, not that it will even remotely be ready since the target finish date is Otakon 2013, but I have started work on my JMS Thor costume. I figured I may as well bite the bullet and actually cosplay my fave character.
Yeah... they're offering to send a new one for free when my friend orders, but we'll see how THAT goes if at all...
Too bad about Bruce
that's just beautiful! LIVE YOUR DREAM WIDDLE WOKI!
I encourage everyone to start their dream costumes! As soon as I find a printer that works, I'm starting my Iron Man mark 6 suit again. Target finish date: May 3rd 2013 >.> <.< :3

Unread 10-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #43
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Apparently I'll be at AUSA on Saturday. Badgeless. And most likely day-drunk. And dressed as Hawkeye at some point that evening. With several other Avengers. #YOLO

P.S. NYCC OWNED.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #44
Kimmu
silly pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
Yeah... they're offering to send a new one for free when my friend orders, but we'll see how THAT goes if at all...
Too bad about Bruce
that's just beautiful! LIVE YOUR DREAM WIDDLE WOKI!
I encourage everyone to start their dream costumes! As soon as I find a printer that works, I'm starting my Iron Man mark 6 suit again. Target finish date: May 3rd 2013 >.> <.< :3
I will be the best damn 5'2 Thor the world has ever seen. Who will be accompanied by a 6'4 Valkyrie. I tried to convince him he could just wear my Loki costume and people could be confused at the wrong heights, but no, he wanted a new costume too. Brunnhilde it is.

Oh snap, good luck on the suit! I would love to see it finished.

NYCC was pretty awesome for the day I was there, aside from the falling deathly ill and all. Still saddened I couldn't manage to buy some original Thor pages from Coipel though.
Unread 10-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #45
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmu View Post
NYCC was pretty awesome for the day I was there, aside from the falling deathly ill and all. Still saddened I couldn't manage to buy some original Thor pages from Coipel though.
Buy or afford. COMICS ART IS NOT CHEAP, I KNOW!

In terms of art swags, I paid Ryan Ottley $80 for an Emma frost comission, and he tossed in a sketch of Mark from Invincible, and both Katie Cook & Jarrett Williams contributed to my X-Men sketch cover w/ Pixie and Iceman respectedly. 3 MORE SKETCHES TO GO AND I CAN START MY AVENGERS ONE!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote