Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

Chris Redfield Resident Evil 6 help

So I'm attempting to get this done and would appreciate any help for identifiying all the tact stuff he has on him.
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Ermac - Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Kayobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayobreaker View Post
So I'm attempting to get this done and would appreciate any help for identifiying all the tact stuff he has on him.
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 10-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
wilcaptainriv

Chris Help

I'm also working on this Cosplay and I have some idea where you can get some of the gear, the vest hes wearing is a chest plate

This is a good example of what to look for your chest vest.

Once you look at the chest plate and pockets then that should fall in place for you.
Then its the jacket and pants it kinda gets tricky there cuz nothing will be a 100% match my best recommendations are as follows

same things with the pants they aren't regular tactical pants so your going to have to pick the one you think matches best
I went with the tru specs pants.

The reason i went with these pants is because if you look closely the bottom of his pants have pockets so I went that direction.
All the tactical gear on his legs is blackhawk products and the knee pads i just got the closes knee pads that I find could match.
In the end i would have to say this is the closes to a military costume that Capcom has done for Chris but again your gonna have to aim to what you feel matches the best because they don't give a break down of his gear like they did for Piers stuff.
wilcaptainriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 03:21 AM   #4
wilcaptainriv

update

Here are some pics of me in my Resident Evil 6 Edonia Chris I'm putting together

Still missing a few pieces of gear that I want and the patches for the suit to come also I would say I'm about 75% with a 90% accurate look I couldn't really match the colors for it atm.

Side by side comparison, this is still a work in progress but pretty sure by the time I decide to wear it, to a con should be finish

Unread 11-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #5
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcaptainriv View Post
I'm also working on this Cosplay and I have some idea where you can get some of the gear, the vest hes wearing is a chest plate

This is a good example of what to look for your chest vest.

Once you look at the chest plate and pockets then that should fall in place for you.
Then its the jacket and pants it kinda gets tricky there cuz nothing will be a 100% match my best recommendations are as follows

same things with the pants they aren't regular tactical pants so your going to have to pick the one you think matches best
I went with the tru specs pants.

The reason i went with these pants is because if you look closely the bottom of his pants have pockets so I went that direction.
All the tactical gear on his legs is blackhawk products and the knee pads i just got the closes knee pads that I find could match.
In the end i would have to say this is the closes to a military costume that Capcom has done for Chris but again your gonna have to aim to what you feel matches the best because they don't give a break down of his gear like they did for Piers stuff.
haha thanks man i wish you coulda posted sooner but i have had my chris done for a while now i went as Re6 chris to the resident evil 6 launch party back in late september and i feel liek i got most of it down ya know haha
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 11-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #6
wilcaptainriv

update

Ah lol, my bad I thought you where working on it, I actually sing up on this website cuz i saw this pots and nobody responding so I figure i would try and help a fellow cosplayer since i was working on it at the same time. Silly me, I just saw the picture at the lunch party looks good man. ^^ well if anybody needed help at-least now there some information up.
Unread 11-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #7
wilcaptainriv

How far I've gotten

Well just to let you know also I've done some more work on the cosplay
got like a few more pieces in i would say like 80% done with it now

Need the pockets in the back for the vest, hard shell holster, gloves, walkie system and should be good to go.
Unread 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
W4RH0US3

Are you gonna do the assault rifle?
W4RH0US3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

Quote:
Ah lol, my bad I thought you where working on it, I actually sing up on this website cuz i saw this pots and nobody responding so I figure i would try and help a fellow cosplayer since i was working on it at the same time. Silly me, I just saw the picture at the lunch party looks good man. ^^ well if anybody needed help at-least now there some information up.
its all good but at least the info is here now for anyone else who needs it haha
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 11-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #10
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RH0US3 View Post
Are you gonna do the assault rifle?
maybe but ill prolly bring the pistol with laser for ala gathering
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 11-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
wilcaptainriv

Progress

Well I decided to add some more pictures of my W.I.P of Resident Evil 6 Edonia with you guys to too see what you guys think.

Missing a smaller pouch on the pistol magazine holster and SOU patch on the shoulder and a zipper on the arm sleeve, as I get closer to having more of the base suit done ill start working on the smaller details.

Front I am missing the Walkie Talkie system and the 2 glow sticks and the patch he has in the middle of the vest not sure if anybody making the patches yet but hopefully the SOU and the front patches come up soon.

Back is missing walkie pouch holster and knife sheath.

So i would say I'm at about 75% done with this cosplay nailing the smaller details will take a bit of time but so far really happy with what i have.
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #12
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

Quote:
Well I decided to add some more pictures of my W.I.P of Resident Evil 6 Edonia with you guys to too see what you guys think.

Missing a smaller pouch on the pistol magazine holster and SOU patch on the shoulder and a zipper on the arm sleeve, as I get closer to having more of the base suit done ill start working on the smaller details.

Front I am missing the Walkie Talkie system and the 2 glow sticks and the patch he has in the middle of the vest not sure if anybody making the patches yet but hopefully the SOU and the front patches come up soon.

Back is missing walkie pouch holster and knife sheath.

So i would say I'm at about 75% done with this cosplay nailing the smaller details will take a bit of time but so far really happy with what i have.
looking good man you can buy the walkie talkie and puch here http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=35587

http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...cts_id=3481 2

and the pants look a little grey in the pic and in game like charcoal color
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 11-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #13
wilcaptainriv

The problem with the pants in the game is also the general light in Edonia since it has the winter light its hard to get that light to come out in an a hallway, also it has pockets at the end of the pants so finding pants with pockets at the bottom was really hard so i went with these because of that. I wish I could take pictures outside to get like a true accurate view how colors will work out in the end, but I can't walk outside like that in New York, lol I'm bound to get shot by the police the moment I walk out my house. Once I'm closer to being done Ill try fading the pants a bit.
Unread 11-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #14
wilcaptainriv

[QUOTElooking good man you can buy the walkie talkie and puch here http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=35587

http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...cts_id=3481 2

and the pants look a little grey in the pic and in game like charcoal colorQUOTE]

That walkie is awesome man thanks for the link to definably gonna pick it up gonna get that, that's gonna add great detail for the back.

The pouch I got already and its on the way I went with this one on ebay, it looks a little closer to the one he has in the game.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300771156378... 4.m1423.l2649
Unread 11-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #15
wilcaptainriv

Dude the walkie you put the link to is awesome man. Thanks I will pick it asap with a walkie pouch soon, that an awesome size really has a dramatic look.