Duct tape outline:
Didn't really work, had to smoothen it hand. Simply Spray stencil sucked, it stopped working after a few sprays, watse of money. Used Dylon Fabric paint instead.
Finished both sides:
I'm not going to wash it, even tho the fabric that's been painted will then become soft, as I'm afraid that the colour may run into the white (even tho I've fixed it by ironing over a cloth over the paint). I really don't want to have to do this again, especially with the convention round the corner.
Now to stitch it to the jumper and add in the hood to the back.
I also removed the wrist pads from the forearm guards and made it easier for my fingers to move in the pads. I've also added another 3 layers of paper mache to the helmet, and a another layer of gesso. Should be ready to paint it soon as I get the right materials.