Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > New York Comic Con

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #166
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsutaya View Post
Aw man now I'm debating if I should bring enchantress tomorrow then. That's awesome you got your stuff at least! Wish I did have an X cos done though... I have no money to even attempt a Jubilee or anything at all lol
That would be awesome!

I know the broke feeling. I'm crazy poor after all this costume stuff. That's half the reason I picked Rogue - that was actually a really cheap outfit. xD A pile of bias tape and some on-sale costume satin were all I had to buy! Using my own hair and sacrificed a pair of retired Emma Frost boots to round out the materials. =)

Chosen, In Planning:
Red (with Subject Unknown), Tempus, Azir (with sand soldier[s])

Under Construction:
Ravager
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #167
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Aw man now I'm debating if I should bring enchantress tomorrow then. That's awesome you got your stuff at least! Wish I did have an X cos done though... I have no money to even attempt a Jubilee or anything at all lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
Hmm hmm hmm! I was on the fence about it, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw all the parts in my bag before I leave...It would have to be Emma Frost with her White Queen haircut though, as that's the only wig I have right now. xD
Well TBH it's not like my alt-Cyke costume is THAT impressive or high maintenance:
http://starwind824.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56w8dy

It is 100% canon though. Astonishing X-men: Xenogenesis, go look it up.

And don't sweat the detail eebee, I'm not gonna get anal over a wig style.

So some bad news, MY Emma is 100% out for Saturday-fun due to reasons I'm not going to go into here, but they're justified. It sucks, but hey, we still have at least 5-peeps, if not more. So I ain't even mad.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #168
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Well TBH it's not like my alt-Cyke costume is THAT impressive or high maintenance:
http://starwind824.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56w8dy

It is 100% canon though. Astonishing X-men: Xenogenesis, go look it up.

And don't sweat the detail eebee, I'm not gonna get anal over a wig style.

So some bad news, MY Emma is 100% out for Saturday-fun due to reasons I'm not going to go into here, but they're justified. It sucks, but hey, we still have at least 5-peeps, if not more. So I ain't even mad.
Haha, loving that hat. Pff, I'm sure as heck not worried about a haircut. xD I wore it for my whole Emma Frost day last year. I'll bring the gear if I can find it all. =D

That's too bad. =( Maybe we should post that Emma ad after all. xD I'm sure we'll still get some great shots.

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Ravager
Unread 10-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #169
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
Haha, loving that hat. Pff, I'm sure as heck not worried about a haircut. xD I wore it for my whole Emma Frost day last year. I'll bring the gear if I can find it all. =D

That's too bad. =( Maybe we should post that Emma ad after all. xD I'm sure we'll still get some great shots.
THE HAT IS CANON AS WELL, JUST THE WRONG COLORS, BUT I LOOK GOOD IN IT!

Also as per eebee's request!

Wanted: A Emma Frost. Must be eebee sized, must be able to tolerate The_Anarchris. PM all headshots to The_Anarchris immediatly, nudes are fine as well. ((The last part is obviously a joke.))

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 10-10-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 10-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #170
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
THE HAT IS CANON AS WELL, JUST THE WRONG COLORS, BUT I LOOK GOOD IN IT!

Also as per eebee's request!

Wanted: A Emma Frost. Must be eebee sized, must be able to tolerate The_Anarchris. PM all headshots to The_Anarchris immediatly, nudes are fine as well.
LOL! Sorry I'm pretty sure I'm not her size. Otherwise I'd be the white queen for yeh. Been wanting to do it for a while now anyways.

★Next Projects★
tsutaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #171
eebee

Quote:
LOL! Sorry I'm pretty sure I'm not her size. Otherwise I'd be the white queen for yeh. Been wanting to do it for a while now anyways.
I have her X-Men costume, not her sexy White Queen getup, unfortunately. xD Pants and shoes both size 10, top (basically a fitted strapless bra) size 34C. =D

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Ravager
Unread 10-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #172
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

EH?! Minus the top size D:! I thought you were tinier than me from the pics!

★Next Projects★
Unread 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #173
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

http://fans.marvel.com/jstephens/blog/

Hey look Marvel finally posted the time for photos on Friday! I'll see you guys there around 3:15ish!!

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #174
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

SWEET! so its basically right before the other meeting. Well that works XD! And... uhm give me till tonight. I may actually be able to be your Emma... Just gonna have much longer hair cause I'll have to use my Amora wig and straighten it... Thank god I thought of doing the Avengers Prime arm gloves for her before just in case the armor wasn't finished.

★Next Projects★
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #175
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
SWEET! so its basically right before the other meeting. Well that works XD! And... uhm give me till tonight. I may actually be able to be your Emma... Just gonna have much longer hair cause I'll have to use my Amora wig and straighten it... Thank god I thought of doing the Avengers Prime arm gloves for her before just in case the armor wasn't finished.
AWESOME! Hopefully this will all work out and group=GET!

Unread 10-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #176
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

Btw which Cyke where you doing again? Gonna see if I can get her done from the same arc. And these are the times I'm glad I have a fabric store at home u.u you seriously have got no idea in hell how much white fabric I just pulled out of different types...

★Next Projects★
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #177
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Btw which Cyke where you doing again? Gonna see if I can get her done from the same arc. And these are the times I'm glad I have a fabric store at home u.u you seriously have got no idea in hell how much white fabric I just pulled out of different types...
For Saturday's shoot, I'm doing the same costume that's in my avatar, which is the modern version with the hood down. Meaning you hair needs to be long, straight and blonde.

BEST OF LUCK POTENTIAL FAKE-GIRLFRIEND <3!

EDIT: Derp. Said Saturday Meet up details. Assuming we don't see each other on Friday (which would be odd), the gameplan for the private X-shoot is to meet up where the giant Adventure Time/Cartoon Network area is outside of the dealer's hall. You can always just PM me for my cell # as well, although I can't answer my phone while in Cyke, because smartphones are racist againist mutants.

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 10-10-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #178
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

Smartphones are racist against mutants? Mine always works for me regardless LOL! And my hair will be LONG! Like down to my butt long XD Lil too long I think for her but oh well! That's my only blonde wig. I can straighten it easily. And I'm doing my Amora on Friday so that's the only thing. I could do Emma for you Sat if that's ok? I wouldn't be able to have the wig straight otherwise >_<!

★Next Projects★
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #179
eebee

tsutaya - I'm flattered, but I'm definitely not a tiny girl. x3 Is the top size too big or too small? The piece is fitted by means of a number of darts around the edges. It would be a cinch to let it out, and making it smaller would probably just require another dart or so - or even just little bits of fashion tape to make sure it doesn't slip down. ^^ If you don't think you can get yours done, you can definitely borrow any aspect of mine you want up to all of them. I have the top, cape (separate from the top but made of the same white pleather), basic long white gloves, a belt, a choker, a yellow and red 'X' pin, white boots, and white jeans. the only accurate piece I don't have is a wig. It would be totally cool to have you in our group as Emma!

Chris - You're lucky my costume isn't capable of winning anything and I don't like lines, or I'd totally ditch you for the official Marvel costume contest. xD

I'm not going to be Marvel on Friday, but maybe I'll come Crossgen-crash the photoshoot. xD I mean, technically all Crossgen material is now the intellectual property of Marvel...they've just been ignoring it...

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Ravager
Unread 10-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #180
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

I'm bigger than you on the upstairs dep., eebee XD! But I will borrow ze pants if you don't mind. I can't find my white ones anywhere right now. Go figure. I'll Do the top for myself cause I'm gonna make the corset looking one for her. I got everything for it anyways, might as well you know? And I think I'll have to make the cape again for myself since I'm bigger up top >_<! Damn it I hate having been blessed sometimes!

EDIT: Forgot to ask! You have her long gloves too?

★Next Projects★

Last edited by tsutaya : 10-10-2012 at 05:50 PM.